+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

"I think i will give them a visit before Kiani and i go back to Atlantis. I am sure Kiani will be pacing the room right now waiting for me." I said smilling at him
    "Anyway once i talk to someone at the inn I'll check the merchant shop for supplies."

The walk with Ash was not so boring as i thought it was for all his quiet nature he was very amiable but Sandro needs to know about him though I am sure the council will not approve of an alliance with him.Quite Surprising the walk was quick, when they entered the inn she saw Sion waiting for them.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

OCC: ((Why won’t the council approve of an alliance with Ash))

"Ok, I will leave you here, you have to talk with him right, I'll be in my room if you need me or wish to talk." Ash said, jestering to Sion.

He went up to his room, and sat down on the bed.
    Last edited by trustworthy; Jun 02, 2008 at 09:25 AM.

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

I nodded an acknowledgment and started toward Sion. " Hey Ash, uhmm care to join me and my sister later for lunch? " I didn't think he heard the invite as he went upstairs.

As i approached Sion I knew he was irritated for making him wait. "Sorry am a bit late I had to pay samone a visit and we set out at noon. " looking around for my sister and Xahron.

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Ash sat there on his bed, wondering what she said to him while he was waling away. He know he had heard his name, but he missed the rest.

Thanks

As soon as i finished my short conversation with Sion, I went to the barkeep and ordered food and proceeded to my room to wash up a bit before heading out for the merchant's store for supplies. I stopped by Ash's room to tell him that Lunch was going to be served in another two hours.

"Ash? Lunch is in two hours according to the barkeep. " I knocked lightly on his door hoping he is not sleeping.

i turned around and proceeded to my room to wash up a bit.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Meeting Seira on the way to her room was a cloaked figured dressed in the darkest black, yet the aura he gave was not one normally felt to be dangerous. He was leaning against the walls propped only by his boots and elbows that seemed to melt out from underneath the cloak. His face was hidden and, if she could see it, then she would notice his gaze on her every move in a calculating manner. The demon known as the assassin Zyta, whose presence was not yet known this realm, stood there, eating on a loaf freshly baked bread with half-heartedness. One hand was on the bread while the other was clutching tightly to a silver dagger just hidden from view on his right side, the opposite that Seira was coming from.

It was over in an instant. The moment that Seira crossed his vision in the front, Zyta breathed out a colorless, odorless gas specifically made to induce an instant temporarily paralysis state on the victim. In case it had failed, Zyta closed the distance between Seira and himself in suddenly, drawing the dagger as well and sticking it to a vital location. He hissed into her ear, the hissing was cold, yet held a powerful tone of understanding.

“Seira Hime,” spoke Zyta, he was immune the gas he used, “there’s a bounty for your head and I got here first, don’t worry, I’m not planning on killing you… just yet, if ever.”

Zyta shot a glance down the corridor and made sure no one was watching, then he rushed the conscious, yet unmoving Seira into her room and locked the door. He placed her on the bed and grabbed a chair for himself. He then pulled back his hood and revealed his demon appearance, which was clean and handsome. His eyes were dark, icy blue and always felt like they were looking to some unknown distant.

“If it’s alright with you, I’d like to have a word.”

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Thanks

I tried to run but some colorless, odorless gas. I was done for how could i have let my guard down.

“Seira Hime, there’s a bounty for your head and I got here first, don’t worry, I’m not planning on killing you… just yet, if ever.”

i tried to call for my sister in my mind but i guess our bond still isn't that strong to call for her." Kiani! help me I said this in my thoughts silently praying for someone to come.

" Some one anyone help me." I silently prayed in my head. my trident glowed as danger was on me but there was no one near.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I was just sitting there in the tree relaxing wondering when my sister was going to get back. So I decided to continue my converstaion with Xahron. "Hey ron so tell how old are you? You don't look that old."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast