+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Zyta had no clue what was going on in the mind, instead he took out a small vial of what appeared to be liquid. Then Zyta went to her side.

“I’ll give you enough antidote to speak, but if you shout I’ll have to collect the bounty here and now,” Zyta warned. He opened the glass and, opening Seira’s mouth, tipped on two drops. They tasted like the best thing in the world to the drinker. Soon the effects of the gas would begin to wear off, she could speak now.

“As I was saying in the corridor, I don’t want to kill you,” spoke Zyta after he returned to his chair. “But there are some of your enemy that would pay anything to have an heir to the throne of Atlantis die, especially now.

“I’d like to be part of your personal guard,” Zyta said frankly, he preferred to get right to the point of things. “To be a spy on your side while moving between forces. Of course there’s something I would like too, but that is personal and is of no concern of yours. What is your answer?”

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

As soon as I drank form the Vial i couldn't contain my hatred right now. Why would you want to protect me ? if it's just money don't worry i can pay what ever the price. if something happens to me I am sure by brother will haunt you down himself.

“As I was saying in the corridor, I don’t want to kill you,but there are some of your enemy that would pay anything to have an heir to the throne of Atlantis die, especially now. I’d like to be part of your personal guard,"

" Why would someone like you want to work for me or my family i thought your kind had certain loyalties you don't break." I hissed as I said this my trident was glowing a dangerous gold right now.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Zyta considered how to proceed to the conversation, he chose his words very carefully. When he spoke next he used a calmer tone than before, perhaps because of the honesty behind his words.

“If you ever, I mean ever repeat what I’m about to tell you to anyone else,” said Zyta, he didn’t explain what would happen, but it was implied. He paused, looking down with a reminiscent look to his eyes. “Not many others know I have children, if they were to know they could use that as leverage over me. As of right now they were stolen from me and taken to this realm, but I don’t know where. If I can be next to two of the most influential people here, I can get closer to them much easier, or so is my plan. That’s all I’m looking for, I could care less what happens, but if you die then I would lose a close link to finding them, which is why I offered to be your guard.”

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, its about time you showed up Siera. I have a bone to pick with. Sion says to Siera in a angry tone. then all of a sudden, the same feeling that he got before when he first met Siera. He felt her aura flowing out of her, like a waterfall. He knew that Siera was mad. But he did not know exactly why. He smirks a bit, knowing that she has this kind of power. It almost matches his power. He ready his scythe in anxiousness.

Well now....this is interesting. I didn't think that you would be the one mad. Well, not this mad at the least. He then notices the man talking to her. And then he realized, that it was he that pushed her anger to this point. Within that realization, one of his demons had appeared.

I see that you are in the mood the fight, master. Both Sion and his demon thanatos, have their powers at the ready. Hey! I hope you do not have a problem with her. Because if you do, then you have it with me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

As soon as I heard that Zyta's kids were missing all my hate dissolved. " Okay i understand, how much do you want and i just want to make sure i pay your price and after this if you join me and my sister then it will be until the end of the journey. If anything happens to my sister believe me my kind is not someone you want to cross.

As she said this she stomped out of the room and went down stairs. She saw Sion and his demon. Sion i know it is transparent i am angry and mad right now. please tell him to back off. I have to head out for a few supplies. And don't worry we'll leave after lunch.

I went out of the bar and went to the merchant's store.I have never in my life lost my temper like this but it's not like the situations lately have been some thing you'd call ordinary

Thanks

“Do you… honestly think I want money in exchange for their lives?” asked Zyta, then he noticed the intrusion of the other a moment before he spoke. He chose to ignore him, but also to keep an eye just in case he decided to attack suddenly. “Then we have an accord.” Zyta stood and left the room, too.

Zyta took the stairs downstairs, turning left at bottom step and entered the tavern’s main room. Already he could hear the sounds of merry laughter, tales spoken with a magical tone, and the smell of food wafting through the air. Zyta took a seat away from Seira at the counter keen on letting her have her room now that the ordeal was over, but always close enough to protect if the need should arise. He ordered coffee, black and sipped from the mug.

Zyta appeared to have let his guard down, but he was always watchful and wary of everyone; he suspected everyone and already had four escape routes planned from the time he sat till he got his coffee. No one felt nor was suspicious enough to inspect closer, and he wouldn’t have even if they were. Zyta sat, content on sipping his drink and waited for Seira and this sister she spoke of to tell him when they were leaving.

Thanks

I collected most of what we needed and went back into the inn. Hey Kia time for lunch and i am putting some of your stuff in the room.

She approached Zyta and said It's okay i just don't like getting caught off guard and well the money you can use for your travel if you don't want payment. Join us for lunch if you want.

i went upstairs again to put the supplies on the bed, I stopped by Ash's room on the way down. " Ash, time for lunch then we head off."
    I continued down stairs hopefully Xahron and Kiani are at the table.
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; Jun 02, 2008 at 12:30 PM. Reason: edit font

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Ash stood up and followed Seira down to the place within the Inn where they were to be surved lunch, there was a new person sitting at there table that he had not met yet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast