+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

She held her trident and said " hoor uw meester mijn stem op een reis hoort ik moet gaan: huid in de vermomming die op mijn hals hangt: transformatie aan een tegenhanger". As she spoke the command her trident transformed into a pendant that hung on a
    on leng long slender neck.

Without saying good bye to the nurse that had been her company to a long time. She waved to a soldier and gave explicit instructions to give her note to her brother to let him know that she is on her way to locke.

Closing the door soundly, she immediately went to the Crystal encased mirror that only her immediate family has copies of they used this to travel to Locke without travelling by water. " neem me aan de anamonboom die me aan de kusten van locke zal brengen"

As the mirror glowed a bluish hue she stepped in and closed her eyes for a few minutes. And held her breathe it has been a long time since she has been to Locke. She specially arranged her hair to cover her neck and made sure her leather tank top had been adjusted for a collar with thin titanium plating for her top.

her heart was adjusting to the warm air of the forest, she hears a scream. She raced immediately and adjusted her backpack. She saw a small girl and was struck by the color of her eyes.

The girl had the same eyes as her father, hich was surprising. She was hoping that this was Kiani. She felt someone approaching as well.

" hey are you all right? My name is Seira. . . Seira Himeko." She paused still praying hard that this was her younger sister.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I was startled not by one person but by two. "Man what is it with you people do you all want to die?" Then the guy asked "Excuse me miss! did you see what happened to that poor fellow over there?" I looked dead into eyes with a cold stare and said "Yeah I did that the little creep shouldn't of threaten my life, that'll show him." Then the girl had introduced herself. " hey are you all right? My name is Seira. . . Seira Himeko."

"Yeah I am alright, wait Seira Himeko...huh?" I started to cry and I just hugged her, probably shocked her to death. "Sister is it really you? I can't believe it first day looking for you and I found you." I kept hugging her. I just couldn't believe I found her.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

"I'll be leaving" Sinistar said to Yurkos a friend of his while the two were in the same marching group of soldiers "and what can you do anyway?" Yurkos replied , "i don't know but i don't feel like being here ,that's all" Sinistar replied back then continued "coming with me?" looking sharply at Yurkos who hesitantly replied "i don't .. know" "I see ,i'll be going tonight or anytime we next will camp" "but ..." "HEY! YOU TWO!" their group corporal shouted then calmed down "You Sirag scum ,that's why your units are the only ones un-riders" then went back to his frontage position.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiani Haki22 View Post
    I was startled not by one person but by two. "Man what is it with you people do you all want to die?" Then the guy asked "Excuse me miss! did you see what happened to that poor fellow over there?" I looked dead into eyes with a cold stare and said "Yeah I did that the little creep shouldn't of threaten my life, that'll show him." Then the girl had introduced herself. " hey are you all right? My name is Seira. . . Seira Himeko."

"Yeah I am alright, wait Seira Himeko...huh?" I started to cry and I just hugged her, probably shocked her to death. "Sister is it really you? I can't believe it first day looking for you and I found you." I kept hugging her. I just couldn't believe I found her.
    Well you don't see that every day. did i miss something?

i look on in confusion as the two girls hug eachother, apparently being reunited.
    Why hello there!

Thanks

I stepped back. "Oh sorry I forgot you were standing there." Then he said "Well you don't see that every day. did i miss something?" "Yeah you don't, but this I believe is my long lost sister Seira and I am Kiani and your name is?" I stood there waiting for an answer.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiani Haki22 View Post
    I stepped back. "Oh sorry I forgot you were standing there." Then he said "Well you don't see that every day. did i miss something?" "Yeah you don't, but this I believe is my long lost sister Seira and I am Kiani and your name is?" I stood there waiting for an answer.
    Oh where are my manners?

i take a deep bow, out of respect

My name is Xahron. i call the neighboring forests my home. How do you do?

I make a motion as if i'm tipping a hat that isn't there
    Why hello there!

Thanks

I chuckle a little "Hey Xahron, it is nice to meet you and I am great and you?" I stood wondering when Seira was going to say something. Was she that much in shock? I hope I didn't scare her.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

I was glad to have found her but i know that there is a long journey ahead of us. I just smiled and shoke the hand of the stranger still wondering if we can trust so easily. i smiled and nodded.

" Kiani, am i glad to find you but we can't go back to Atlantis just yet we have a long way to go to travel i will tell you later we have to find a place to stay so that we can talk."
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast