+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

" Hey, what's this about? anything wrong with being a mermaid and part something else? " I said this with a smile now Hey no worries i can explain sandro is my Twin i act as the ambassador and he is care taker of atlantis. So shall we start moving out?

I pated Kiani on the back and smiled at Xahron as we headed out the door. Ash was still quiet maybe during the journey he'll warm up to every one. Zyta well is zyta as I can see quiet and alert as ever.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

They were coming out. Now was the time to make his move...

"Hey there gorgeous, howzabouta kizz...?"

Stumbling over towards them, he went for the first girl, the one who'd been eying off his sword. Bumping past the Wood Elf, he managed to touch her in the first part of a hug when the demon who'd threatened her knocked him to the side along with the Dark Elf. Drunkenly getting up again, he managed to brush his hand against the other girl when Zyta's fist to his face knocked him to the ground, followed by his foot a few times. With the first girl pulling him back, they found the Stranger snoring away, passed out from all the drink & the hits. Leaving him to his sleep, the group returned to their travel.

Opening his eyes to make sure they'd gone, he sat up & checked himself over. Yep, that demon knew how to hurt someone. Casting his healing spell to patch himself up, he got up & stretched. Four people tagged at least. Perfect. Even now, he could feel exactly where they were, & the only think they would have felt from the transfer would have worn off in no time. Now, to put the next part of his pan into action. Yes, he shall find a fight worthy of his skill, he could feel it in his bones...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

I said back off!! This is the reason i hate drunks.I threw a punch at the drunk the nex minute i saw teh others helping me out but something didn't feel right as soon as Zyta threw the last punch that made him snore we headed our way. I looked at Kiani concerned that she was hurt she, she looked at me and smiled saying she was fine.

The rest of the day was okay aside that we headed up north i know there is a town past the mansion and the forest maybe even a few adventures along the way.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Sion laughed at the drunk as the group was walking away. He noticed that Kiani was hurting a bit, but she said that she will be ok, she paid no mind. But, he did noticed that the drunk was up to something, he just didn't know exactly what.

Then his demon, Shiva, talked with Sion telepathically. Master, the drunk, I have a feeling that you will meet him again. His lust for blood, its erupting from him. Be on your guard.
    Sion the responded. Thanks a lot Shiva. Keep on your toes for anything out of the ordinary. Understood master. He then realized that Siera was looking at him as if he saw a ghost. He gave her a sarcastic look as if he did see a "ghost". He then turned back to his own thoughts as the group went on their way
    Last edited by Sol-x; Jun 04, 2008 at 11:13 AM. Reason: edit post

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Thanks

We headed off for the town up North appreciating the beauty of the surroundings. the forest was a bit dense but it was a much needed welcome. She knew there was a cave somewhere here where they can camp out if night came. The afternoon was beautiful except for that encounter with the drunk. Ash anything wrong? You've been too quiet i guess. Maybe i am just too talkativeI said since the silence was awkward after Kiani's comment a little earlier. The forest here was abundant and the flora and fauna healthy looking. I looked ar Kiani to see how she and Xahron was doing and saw that they were talking.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I was continuing walking wondering when monkey boy was going to start hopping trees. "Hey monkey boy when ya going to go to your true calling the tree?" I laughed. "No I am just playing I am enjoying your company." I smiled a little and blushed. I hope he didn't see that.

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

“No, everything is fine, I just don’t really have anything to say, that’s all. I find it better to not talk than talk and not really say anything. Besides, I like to listen more than I like to speak. If you ever get into any rants, or feel like laying a load of stuff on me, you’ll realize, I won’t have a problem with that, I like to be that person, rather than the one doing it.” He said, trying to explain himself, though he was still pondering the vision.

He looked around somewhat while they were walking, and then said, “though Seira” he didn’t know why he was saying this, “if you ever want to know something, just ask.”

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiani Haki22 View Post
    I was continuing walking wondering when monkey boy was going to start hopping trees. "Hey monkey boy when ya going to go to your true calling the tree?" I laughed. "No I am just playing I am enjoying your company." I smiled a little and blushed. I hope he didn't see that.
    i look at her and smile

you're right. anyone want to join me?

I take out my bow and jump into the trees, keeping an eye on the rest of the group from above.
    Why hello there!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 ... LastLast