+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

I saw that we were both having trouble with something. "Okay I will tell you whats wrong with me as long as you promise to tell me what is wrong with you, I mean we are sisters right?" I looked at her with a smile that said am I right.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

I smiled at her and nodded how was i going to say aside from being afraid of failing thi journey that i am still hoping that Ash and the Elf I was promised to is one and the same. Let's go for a swim. there are something's that should be kepto us girls. Ash if you don't mind, my sister and i will go for a swim. He smiled and nodded as usual but i know he didn't like it. We both swam to the rock in the middle of the lake.

You see i don't get it. Father took you with him when he left and you 'r not with him. Plus the fact that i keep hoping Ash and the one i am promised to is one and the same. Do you know that feeling that you've met before but can't your finger on it?
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

I look at her with sad eyes. "I hope he is the one you are promise to you really like him I can see that. I would want to get hurt or him." I looked away knowing that I have no feeling of the burden she must have. "Actually no I haven't had that feeling not yet I guess."

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

I looked at her kind of surpised that she understood for someone younger than me. I looked to the shore and saw Ron and Ash kinda looked worried. I hope so but i am wondering why father left you. When your mother died, he took you amidst all the protest of our family. All i know is I am thankful that i found mys sister am sad just at the circumstance that the elders let me find you. Let's go back to shore shall we? We don't want those two to worry now wouldn't we? We were both laughing at the thought of the two worrying about what they thought. I still remember Ron glaring at me yesterday. We both swam to shore and both tried to smile , i still felt a little out of my element today for an odd reason something must be brewing somewhere to make me worry like this.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Zyta looked down from his lofty perch, scanning the surrounding area for as far as his keen sight could see. There was nothing of interest, the suspicious fellow that he lured into making the fire the previous night was still in sight, but offered no hint of trouble for the moment; yet Zyta was sure to keep a close eye on him in the future. At length, after several long minutes, maybe even an hour, Zyta leaped from the branch and landed softly next to the others.

“We shouldn’t linger anymore than needed,” said Zyta, he spoke harshly, but his tone was soft and tenderly. His hand was trained on his weapons, his mind and others senses were alert. Ice ran down his back with an unusual uneasiness. “We’re not safe, I can’t put it to words, but danger is drawing near.”

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Ash had been watching them, worried about her. What were they talking about? Was last night a mistake? He felt unusual about the situation. Then he heard what the tree guy had said, and accepted his statement as wisdom, he had to agree, they should go soon.

Thanks

I took a look at Ash and saw that he was worried and was trying to conceal it. I smiled reassuringly to say I am okay. i walked over to him as I hear Zyta say that we should get going soon i nodded a reply to agree on it. I walked over to him still conscious that my sister was still looking. Hey don't worry about me and don't think that last night was a mistake I was honest and sincere about what I said.You are worrying to much about me Mr Heart. I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek and proceeded to gather my things I saw Zyta was grumpy as ever.

Thanks

I had saw that Seira was grabbing her things to leave so I walked back over there. "So we are ready to leave now?" I had asked picking up my things I had left on the ground earlier.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 ... LastLast