+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Zyta we are all ready to go. I still feel someone is watching us though.I told every one but i didn't say that excalibur was still around. i smiled at Kiani and Ash. I took his hand and tried to reassure him that i will be there for him as long as he wants me with him and for as long as time and fate will allow us to be.

I needed an eningeer for Atlantis and the next town had a guild there where she can inquire but she knew that the Dakr forces were moving fast and trying to get in through the asnamon tree as the trident around her neck had glowed and become warm against her skin. Something was on the move and they were about to be caught in the middle of it.

(ooc: i hope Lich and psychical will start posting after this )
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Meanwhile, still in his tree, the Stranger kept up his tireless watch.Well, it's seems some of them were perceptive enough to pick me up, though none of them acted on it. This is an interesting group. there's only one town along this path if they keep going the same way, so I'll go ahead & meet them there. I think I'd prefer them not to cause a commotion when we properly meet...

With his tracking spell still working without their knowing on 4 of them, he carefully shifted so as not to alert those below, then leaped to the next tree then the next, quickly leaving. Once happy he was far enough away, he returned to the ground & calmly walked the rest of the way, knowing a shortcut or 2 to make sure he'd get there before them.

((OOC; I'll meet up with them in the town to speed things up. There should be a pub there. He may not be a water breather, but he can drink like a fish .))

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

‘I know we’re being watched,’ thought Zyta casually, he was referring to his sensitivity to energetic properties and how he could sense everyone within a certain radius of nearly a hundred feet; he could also tell their exact positions, but who they were always remained a mystery to Zyta until he saw them face to face, or face to dead body. As long as he knew the suspicious suspect was near, but not drawing closer Zyta could not care less how often he watched the group.

Zyta went on ahead for a bit breathing in the air and heaved it out with a sigh on each breath. Suddenly he stopped and hung his head; looking back he spoke: “You’re too slow, at this pace we’ll never get to your destination.”

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

i yawn as i wake up from my slumber in the tree. i jump down and greet everyone and start stretching. sleeping in a tree does have its disadvantages after all

we're finally heading out?
    Why hello there!

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw that Ron had woken up. "Hey good to see your awake sleepy head." I had walked over to him and patted him head. I laughed. "Sorry you just look so cute standing there I had to pat you head." I smiled at him.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiani Haki22 View Post
    I saw that Ron had woken up. "Hey good to see your awake sleepy head." I had walked over to him and patted him head. I laughed. "Sorry you just look so cute standing there I had to pat you head." I smiled at him.
    i kissed kiani on the forehead. i looked at her concerned

where'd you go before? i was worried
    Why hello there!

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I was shocked he had kissed my forehead so I kind of stutter the answer. "Well...I...was...umm...well...walking around the lake...yeah sorry for making you worry though." I had looked him in the eye and smiled.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Reaching the town, the stranger wandered around a bit before finally finding the local bar. Surprisingly well equipped for a pub, the local engineers obviously earned themselves drinks by constructing & maintaining the place, a mechanical clock keeping the time while he spotted a lift bringing a fresh keg up from the basement. Not bad, not bad at all...

Sitting down on 1 of the stools, he took a moment to check the group's progress, he was curious at the fact they hadn't left yet. One had separated slightly from the rest of the group, most likely encouraging them to leave judging from his movements, while another was moving slowly, most likely just waking up. Smiling with satisfaction at having mastered that tracking spell, he asked the barkeep to fill his tankard. Master Merlin would be proud...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 ... LastLast