+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Well we started heading out and saw everyone was in a good mood but Ash was as quiet as ever now i am the one wondering if the other night had been a mistake. I smiled back at kiani and saw her blushing and looking at me. I just smiled back and gave her a knowing look.You okay?I couldn't ask myself from asking Ash.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Ash walked up to walk at her side, to let her know he was alright with what happened. He was happy about it actually. He showed a smile, which he didn’t do often.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Alright, he could tell they were on the move now, & getting closer. Glad they would get there soon, the Stranger finished off his tankard of beer.

"Hey, buddy, you got some way of paying for that?"

Smiling at the barkeep, he pulled out a silver coin & handed it to the barkeep. Noticing the coins still in his pouch, the barkeep had a few thoughts...

"Any chance I can get a East facing room, maybe overlooking the path from the woods?"

"Yes sir! Though, I must warn you, rooms are expensive in this town. It'll be about 3 gold coins a night for the only one we got left looking over the gates..."

"Esse Verax. ((Be Truthful in latin )) Now, how much are the rooms.."

"Normally 3 Silver coins. Yours is 4 because it is better than the rest, but I tend not to mention someone was killed in there a couple of weeks back."

"Now I know that, wouldn't 2 silver be fair amount to charge?"

"Yes."

"Good, it's settled then, Here's your 2 silver coins."

"I don't like this deal, but I'll accept it or you might badmouth my inn. I wish you an unpleasant stay..."

The barkeep lead him up the stairs & to his room, returning to the bar still confused about what had just happened. Chuckling to himself, he noted down the success of the spell on a piece of paper, folded it into a bird which he held out the window, the thing coming alive & flying to his mentor in magic. Watching it fly away, the Stranger just sat down on the bed & watched the people as they came & went, most taking the well worn path North, away from the woods the others now walked through.

Meanwhile the truth spell hadn't worn off yet as the barkeep's wife came out & showed off her new dress she'd just finished making. Asking him how it looked, he couldn't help but reply it was the most horrid dress he'd ever seen. With a black eye showing how she took the news, he went back to his bar keeping more confused than ever...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

WE all had decided to goon to the next town but the one following us was still around. I saw Ash smile and see that Kiani had decided to walk alone and was deep in thought. I felt pain couse through me and could only see in my mind's sight that one of the asnamon trees had been cut down and we had better get to the next town fast.

click to show spoiler
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I walked slowly I just wasn't in the mood to walk with anyone. I felt kind of sad for some odd reason. I just dragged my feet along the ground basically.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiani Haki22 View Post
    I walked slowly I just wasn't in the mood to walk with anyone. I felt kind of sad for some odd reason. I just dragged my feet along the ground basically.
    i took notice of this and quickend my pace.

i wrapped my hand around hers and smiled

hey, you look like you need a friend. i'm here for you. whats the matter?
    Why hello there!

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

As I was walking I had notice Ron had came up behind me and grabbed my hand as he did I held on to his hand too. I smiled at him. "Nothing I was just in one of moods I get then a lot I don't know why. But with you by my side I think the mood will pass." I smiled at him letting him know everything was alright.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiani Haki22 View Post
    As I was walking I had notice Ron had came up behind me and grabbed my hand as he did I held on to his hand too. I smiled at him. "Nothing I was just in one of moods I get then a lot I don't know why. But with you by my side I think the mood will pass." I smiled at him letting him know everything was alright.
    i smiled by how calm she was about all of this. this must be very stressful for her.

Hey Sierra! how much further? we've been walking forever!
    Why hello there!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast