+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

"Yeah I guess so, but it really doesn't bother me unless I am annoyed." He decides to use the trees as he form of transportation I laugh. I whisper "monkey" under my breath and laugh. I thought he is going to be a riot to have around.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiani Haki22 View Post
    "Yeah I guess so, but it really doesn't bother me unless I am annoyed." He decides to use the trees as he form of transportation I laugh. I whisper "monkey" under my breath and laugh. I thought he is going to be a riot to have around.
    I heard that. I think it's appropriate *jumps to another branch* hey there's some apples on this one! Hey, you two want any?
    Why hello there!

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

I just smiled knowingly at Kiani. " Well at least the two of you atarting off this journey with a sense of humour, better that than a fight i guess."

I adjusted my cloak and touched the trident around my neck, her eyes shinning with anticipation as she knew in her heart this travel will bring her people and things she will be glad to have run into.

" Uhmmm what do you want me to call you ? " She asked the stranger being careful not being too formal and she offered a smile and her hand as a sign of trust.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

I thought to myself jumps like a monkey and hears like a bat dang. "Well I can't help whats true." I laugh. "Ohh apples, yeah I want one." I look to Seira "Yeah I guess, it is always good to make friends along the way." I kept on walking.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

i jumped down and offered the apples to the girls.

Sierra looked at me and extended a hand

Xahron will be fine, miss. *shakes her hand*
    Why hello there!

Thanks

I look at the two. "Hey I got a question for ya Xahron, can I call you monkey boy???" I laugh at the question I just asked. I laughed so hard I fell to the ground. Maybe it wasn't that funny but imagine what he is thinking right now.

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Ash Lost Heart was sitting at the inn’s center room looking out one of the dusty windows. He was watching the wind blowing the leaves of the tree outside back a forth, and the sun shining through the branches. The room was shaped circular, with chairs like the one Ash was in and Couches as well all surrounding a circular table with a candle lamp placed in the center for night.

This was one of the first times he had been away from his isolation for reasons that weren’t of a necessity type origin. He just had felt that it was time to get back into the world. Just being in a public place like this was unusual for him, it brought back so many memories of past travels with friends, vacations with family, and long journeys for no reason other than to journey.

He finished the last of his glass of ambrosial nectar, a delicacy of Locke, and laid back his head in the chair. He could see the entrance of the Inn this way.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Suddenly a belch rang out around the inn from the bar, as one of the customers finished off another pint of beer. Dropping the tankard to the bar the guy wiped his mouth quickly before shaking his head sighing.

"Not bad, though I miss the stuff from back home. Now that was good stuff. Barkeep, another. This stuff is alright, though it is a bit gassy."

With the barkeep topping up his tankard, he spun around in his seat & surveyed the scene. There were a couple of people on the bar, a few of them getting towards the tipsy side of their drinking. Taking a good swig, he turned bar to the bar & slouched over it, sighing again. He was getting board, but he had drifted here for a reason. He was meant to be here for some reason, it just hadn't presented itself yet. Whenever he'd found himself drifting into some new place, there always was some reason behind it, a new job, some problem he'd be required to help out with, something always came up. It just hadn't happened yet.

Calling the Barkeep over again, he started asking about the price of rooms for the night. It might take up to a few days for the reason to prevent itself, so he might as well get comfy...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast