+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

I sat there at the table eating. I was getting a little bit tired so I thought I go and lay down. "Hey everyone I will see ya in the morning. I am feeling a bit tired." I started to walk towards my room and I was wobbling. I clasped to the ground and fainted. It must have been of exhaution.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

out of concern i end up rushing to kiani's aid. i wrap her arm around my shoulder and carry her to her room.

You should rest. All this travel isn;t good for anyone
    Why hello there!

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I smiled faintly. The last thing I remember was Ron laying me down in my bed. I fell to sleep immediately.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

***In Atlantis***

The trees inside the dome had been warning Sandro that one the their brothers had been ripped beyond life. he will need to ask Seira to repair it with her healing nature gift. As for Kiani Seira had given him an image in their telepathic link and she was just as he expected.Their mothers being twins was hard and The only difference between Kiani and Seira was the eye color and hair. He had been taking a stroll in the dome as he sensed Kiani weakened from travel. All that bothers him now is this person who has taken a fancy to his sister.

**In town**
    Ash had gone up to his room to sort out the memories that had been plaguing him since he started travelling. He lay on the bed figuring out. Could it be that Seira was the girl in these memories and he was the one she was singing about. Maybe they will get to talk. he lay on the bed and drifted off to sleep.

**With Daniel***

I see you still have not figured out whether to keep the diadem or not.I had told Daniel as he seemed to be enjoying the one. She looked about and was cautious since she had felt the Dark magic near .
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

((Sorry, real world stuff...))

"The Diadem is it? Interesting. I'm surprised you trust me with it, most don't trust drifters such as myself. Not entirely sure if I should take this. It's obviously more than just another gem, I can feel it. By any chance is this a key of some sort?"

Moving the gem around in his hand, examining it, Daniel could feel something about it. He felt it had power inside it, of that he was sure. Not really touching his food, just kinda playing with it with his back to the rooms, he doesn't notice Kiani passing out. Trying to remember if he'd seen a gem like the Diadem before, he keeps examining it...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Something tells me you are to be trusted Daniel.I had said this quietly that this had surprised even me. Something was very wrong in Atlantis since dangerous thoughts had been plaguing her these past few days.

Sandro knew that the Dark troops were moving in fast and was worried that Seira and Kiani won't be inside the dome in time. He had to buy time for them maybe the council had a clue how.

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Ash awoke from a dream. He couldn’t really remember what it was about, but he had a feeling that it was important. He lay there, in the bed for a time trying to remember it, trying to peace it together. He had been in water, but not normal water, it had been glowing, or was the entire place glowing. He didn’t remember and it frustrated him greatly.

Someone had been with him, trying to show him something, or tell him something important. It was very personal to that person, and it had been personal to him too. Was this another vision, memory, or something else?

He didn’t know, and couldn’t remember any more; at least he couldn’t for now.

Thanks

I paused infront of Ash's room but am kind of hesitant to knock. He has been so quiet lately maybe after i sleep i can drop by to talk to him. A lot has been going on lately that she just left her feelings just there and never answered. Maybe Later.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast