+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Daniel looked at the gem as Sierra went up to the rooms. A blue gem, coursing with the same energy as her trident, only tuned similarly to a magic key he'd prevented someone stealing a while back. Going off that & other stuff he'd learned on his travels, he figured out it more than likely a key to Atlantis itself. Most wouldn't trust a stranger like him at all, let alone give one something of such importance. Either she is too naive to know how dangerous many travelers are, or she actually trusts me despite what I did earlier. She is a little young, but I don't think she's naive. Yes, I am without doubt here to help her.

Walking up to his room, he stopped at the middle floor & stuck his head into the hall. Seeing Siera in the hallway, he walked over to her. Talking in a quiet voice so only she could hear, he asked her a question.

"The gem you gave me, it's a key to Atlantis, isn't it?

Seeing her nod, he took a deep breath. Drawing his Excalibur, blade along his arm, he stroked the red gem on one side of it, then pulled it out.

"Then it's only fair I give you something in reply. Take this gem, & anytime you need my help, touch it. I'll know you're calling, & shall be there before you know it."

Placing it in her hand, he turned & walked back to his room before she could reply. As he climbed the stairs to his level, he took another look at the Diadem before inserting it into the hole left by the missing gem. Watching as the hole readjusted to accommodate the new gem, he opened the door to his room, walked in & closed the door. Seeing the Diadem was now securely set into the blade's guard, he knew it was safe.

Using the tracking spell still on them to check their locations, essentially right under him, he checked over his equipment. If this got messy, he may have to move fast...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LordCastigator View Post
    "The gem you gave me, it's a key to Atlantis, isn't it?

Seeing her nod, he took a deep breath. Drawing his Excalibur, blade along his arm, he stroked the red gem on one side of it, then pulled it out.

"Then it's only fair I give you something in reply. Take this gem, & anytime you need my help, touch it. I'll know you're calling, & shall be there before you know it."

Placing it in her hand, he turned & walked back to his room before she could reply.

I knew about the red gem Daniel had given me but still miffed at the thought of him treating me like a little girl. The last time someone had done that was her father and it was a long time ago. I had just shook my head and decided to go ahead and knock on Ash's door i need someone to talk to. I knocked on the door as softly as i can so that i won't disturb anyone else.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Having finished his 5th equipment check, Daniel sat down on his bed. He didn't need to look at Excalibur to tell she was still holding the gem in her hand, he could feel her needing to talk to the Dark Elf through his link to his blade.

Looking at where his blade was on the floor, he held out his hand, with Excalibur's grip rising to his hand. Closing his eyes, he saw through the link Siera on the floor below him, quietly knocking on Ash's door. Content she was safe, he took his blades in his hands & started going through his moves, going through the moves used earlier that day by all involved...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I had woken up laying in Ron's arms. I looked around all confused and then I looked at him and smiled. I leaned up and kissed him on the lips. "Thank you Ron for helping me. I guess I need that rest more than I thought." I chuckled.

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Ash looked up from the bed at the nock on the door. He stood up and went to the door, trying to wipe his thoughts away before he opened it. He opened the door and saw Seira there. He smiled before he had even thought to. He realized then that he liked seeing her, just looking at her.

He moved aside and said “Come in.” He moved his arms casually making a gesture to sit on the bed. When she had, he followed suite, and sat next to her. “So, is there something you wanted?” He asked looking at her and wanting to hold her like last back at the lake all of the sudden.

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

I just needed to talk is all but if I am bothering you too much i can comeback when it's a better time. I couldn't hide the worry on my mind and i so wanted to hug him right now. I followed him in as soon as he closed the door, i gave him a hug which i know kind of surprised him a bit. Sorry if i am being such a bother but all of these things a moving too fast. What if i endanger you and Kiani and i loose both of you?

I was trying so hard to hold back my tears and i had begun telling him about my suspicion that the enemy or some of them are near the town.

Forest near town

The Dark elves had begun to move and have started to put their scouts about town. Using hide me runes on their scouts, some of them had gone to the tavern and a few have been serching the town for the engineer's guild.

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Ash listened to everything Seira said, he knew just by looking at her that she was on the verge of tears.

He moved closer, and held her. He kissed her forehead. “I don’t know what’s going to happen, and I don’t know what others are doing, but I do know this. If it is within my power, I won’t allow you to be hurt because of me, I will try to protect you, I will try to protect your sister, and I will try to keep myself alive doing so.”

He smiled at her again, one of his few and most genuine. He hugged her tighter and felt her warmth against him.

Thanks

I knew something was wrong to make me break down. I just let Ash hold me and I could feel my chest become painful but I tried to hide the hurt I had felt. Something was wrong Altantis or one of the Gates was being attacked.

Ash something is wrong...I tried to warn him but before i could finish i could feel the room go black and i couldn't remember what happened next.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast