+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast

Thread: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

I had ran into the room. "Ash we need to get her to water immediately." I knelt down next Seira. "Don't worry we get you to some water. Ash we have to go the lake we passed to come here." I stood up.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Well, this was fun. One minute he was going over the moves the brute with the giant mace had used, working out if he could use any himself, suddenly his head span with pictures of Atlantis in trouble. Focusing his mind, he realized Siera had put the gem in a pouch, so he wasn't getting anything from that. Hearing Kiani call for Siera & Ash reply, he grabbed his swords & meditated, locating the others via the tracking spell. With Excalibur's gems glowing, he suddenly appeared in the room Siera was laying in with a flash. Reaching for the pouch Excalibur's gem was in, he copped a glare from Ash.

"I need the gem i gave her earlier. It's in this pouch here."

Reaching in & grabbing it, he put it on her forehead.

"She needs water, now. She's drying up quick. Get away from the door..."

Aiming an open hand at the doorway, he started chanting silently to himself. Meanwhile in the floor's wash room, some guy was enjoying a bath when suddenly all the water just lept out of the bathtub, leaving only the pink slimy bubble bath solution, tinged with a slight yellow colour. The purified water went under the door, flew along the passageway & in the door, before wrapping itself around Siera. With a layer of water wrapped around her, we watched hoping she would get better soon.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Water had come all around helping me breathe again and as the water formed a ball like structure around me i opened my eyes and saw Daniel , Kiani and a very worried looking Ash.

I am okay thank you very much and i am okay now.We need to talk, Sandro is in deeper trouble than he realizes and there are enemies around us now and searching for us in this town as we speak. I can open the portal through here but we need to get to the engineers guild in this area. I had closed my eyes and said a simple protecting spell " Proteggere" in my mind to protect everyone in my party including the assassin who has stayed in the shadows. After this i had mutterred a simple transport spell but i know as soon as we reach the Asnamon tree there will be enemies near it waiting to attack.

In Atlantis
    Sandro was relieved that Seira was okay but her worry about him being in trouble was something he knew she sensed since she was gifted with the judgement skill he had yet to learn. He had turned around to see who had entered his room only to be knocked off by the head of the elder's council.

You may be royalty sire but your trust in everyone around you is too good to be true, even for me. Your mother had her reasons of taking me off the council. The old merman had laughed as he did this and muttered a spell to open the portal for the Dark elves to enter Atlantis and start their conquest with him as the leader of the pack with only one goal.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Ash saw this from his position next to the door now, she was ok. Ash was upset at his inability to do anything, give him a fight, and he would fight till the end, and most likely win, or die trying, but this, this was something he didn’t understand, he wasn’t a healer in any way. He’d never had reason to be, he just learned out to hurt, kill, and protect.

He listened to what she said, and was waiting for her to tell them what to do. He was ready for anything now, anything he could help with, unlike before.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    Thanks

Sighing that she was better, Daniel realized Ash was looking rather helpless, unable to do anything & wasn't happy with that. Thinking for a moment, Daniel looked his way.

"I don't think I'll be always able to help her out if this happens again. Dark Elf, may I see your arm for a moment?..."

Holding out his left hand, he searched in his pouches for something...

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Ash held out his arm not knowing what was going on. "What is this for?" He asked.

Thanks

Pulling out what looked like a pencil, Daniel started carefully drawing on Ash's wrist. When he was finished, he pulled back revealing a rune.

"This rune will allow you to summon water just like I did. It will take some practice to get that good, but basically it'll let you feel where water is, then summon it to you. It's not finished though. If you don't want it, just say non tangere & it will go away, while Amen will make it permanent, as well as activate it when needed."

Looking at his confused face, Daniel just smiled.

"I have a feeling you'll be around her more often than I will be..."

Thanks

Ash smiled at that last statement.

“Understood.” He said, looking at his wrist.

He’d decide later whether to complete it later or not. He looked over, back at Seira. So, what are we going to do? He wondered.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast