+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Quote Originally Posted by Kiani Haki22 View Post
    I look at the two. "Hey I got a question for ya Xahron, can I call you monkey boy???" I laugh at the question I just asked. I laughed so hard I fell to the ground. Maybe it wasn't that funny but imagine what he is thinking right now.
    i looked at her in surprise

cute, but i'd have to kill you if you did, *laughs*
    Why hello there!

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I stood back up and dusted myself off. "Yeah, right but seriously is it okay if I call you ron? I have trouble remembering names." I started walking ahead waiting for a response.
    Last edited by Kiani Haki22; May 28, 2008 at 10:10 AM.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

I just let them go on with the banter as we approached the inn that Kiani had told me about. Xahron had said something about killng Kiani about a joke i just found it funny that their banter went on. As we entered the inn i heard a very loud belch she found it kind of wel off but not all races are like the one in Atlantis. She slowly approached the bar keep and said.

" Mister do you have two spare rooms? i need one with two beds that other is for one person. " I asked and handed him a few gold coins that i know was enough to cover for a few days. " Hey Xahron no need to pay for a room I got you one i'll tell you all about why i need help on this journey. here's an advance on any thing if you need to. " I said with a smile I tossed him a small pouch with gold inside.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

I enter the inn along with Seira still waiting for my answer. "Hmm...this place is slightly nice looking not as good as I thought. Hmm oh well." I walk up to the bar and take a seat. "Hey can I get a glass of water?" I asked the bartender. "Yea, little lady here ya go." I nod and take the drink. I hand him a gold coin. "Thanks, I'll finish up here and be on my way to the room." I told Seira. I took a sip of my water.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Sion walks into town with a looks of discourage. He then stops walking. He thinks to himself, Sigh, another day on this planet, man....... He looks to see many people on the move, but it makes no difference to him. At the end to him, they are all walking puppets with no purpose.

Man, I am tired, I need to sit for a while.... He then finds a nice big tree to sit under. He sits under the tree and places his scythe beside him, and he slowly dozes off.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

" i need food taken to that table." I said to the bar keep and pointed to the one in the corner.
    "Oi missy , take your hood off! " as a drunk pulled on her arm.

" Leave me alone mister if you value your life. " i said angrily if he didn't back down i was ready to pull my trident.

" Oi you stupid drunk ! take your arm off her and stop pulling on her arm. Take your mess somewhere in the tavern with lotsa girls who get paid. she ain't that kind!" The bar keep yeld. " Let go i said if you ever want to drink her again you useless git!"

he let go of me but if her grabbed me again i was ready tio send him to his grave. I walked to the table at the corner of the inn to wait for my food. I shrugged off my cloak and sat there waiting and observing the people inside.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

I saw Seira sit at a table instead of heading up to the room. So I decided to join here. I got up and walked over to her. "Hey, I didn't want to sit alone and I saw that you didn't go up to the room. So I thought I'd join you." I sat down and drank more of my water.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Sion suddenly wakes up. He heard the comotion in the bar, and got a little curious. Hmm I wonder whats goin on over there?? He looks as he feels a angry aura comin from the bar. Suddenly, a demon appears beside him. It was one of his demon slaves. He gently pulls on Sion's leg. Master. Please, lets us go inside and start a massacre, just like old times, please?? Sion then kicks the demon off of him.

Fool. Thats why I was banned from my realm in the first place. You want me to be banned from earth as well? That will be a new low for me, and you know this already. The demon gets on both of its knees. Forgive me master....how foolish of me....

Sion gets up and picks up his scythe. But how about this: We will go inside and see what is goin on. If anyone is dumb enough to attack us, then we will kill them. But ONLY the ones who attack, understand?

The demon jumps up and down for joy. Yes master! I understand. Thank you so much master. He sharpen its claws on the tree. Sion looks at the demon. I do not want you to be seen until something happens, got it? Until that happens, you are to be out of sight.

The demon bows again. Yes, my lord. Sion smirks a little bit. Good. Now lets go.

He starts to walk into the bar the demon had bocome a part of Sion's shadow, for a quick assualt if needed. He walks through the door, and looks around, and pinpoints the one who made the aura ealier. She was sitting in the corner eating. Heh, a cute girl like that made an aura the big? Well now, Earth has its ups I guess. he thinks to himself. He sits at the bar. Hey barkeep. Let me get a beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast