+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

" Well we do need to eat sis. and then i will let you go off somewhere where ever it is you want. I maybe your older sister but i am not known as a prude back home taht is upto your older brother. " i said chuckling to her putting my hand on her head.

She couldn't help but glance to the door as she sat down and started eating. Someone with strong magic had walked in.Strange eyes as well but not someone she can take lightly.Her eyes took on a strange hue as he stranger walked in. ""he must think i am human." she muttered to her self.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked at her in shock. "Wait...what....I have a...a...a brother." I took in a deep breath. I felt a little light headed. I fainted. "Oh no." *Crash*

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

At this Ash was woken up from his little nap in the inn's chair.

"what the h*ll was that* he said standing and turning over the noise, which was only a few feet away from him. It was a young girl, or at least she looked young to him. She seemed to have fainted.

He walked over to the other girl with her. "Do you need any help with this?

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

I looked at her i know this was too much i wonder what her reaction would be if she saw Sandro. She saw someone approach Kiani and help her to her feet as she regained conscousness and put her on the chair. He looked ineresting with a gleam in her eye.

" Thanks for helping my sister,sir. Waht's your name stranger? Care to join us?" She askcnowledge him and asked politely if he wanted to join. She gave him a smile that said join you might just want to after this.

She turned to Kiani and started to explain.

" Are you alright? . . . . Let's just say , I am half of a twin. My brother is the one assigned to act as the guardian and heir of Atlantis. This is going to be a long one. . . . i am or was trained to be the ambassador of the Kingdom. . So can you take any more?" I said trying to find out if she can still take it. "Believe me i thought the royal heir was a complete dork till i found out a couple of months back we are related.i was put in the care of an aunt so that the kingdom will not use the both of us for power grabbing. I am here on the surface to look for soldiers our realm has not gone into battle for so long that we actually need to recruit soldiers and hopefully they will stay permanently and engineers"

I stared across the room "Our realm is in danger Kiani the dark Elves in Demon's den has threatened to invade us we need soldiers. and i need to make a few visits here in Locke and you my dearest have to assume the role of royalty so tomorrow we have to go around i need to buy you travelling clothes but something we can fight in of course. "
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; May 28, 2008 at 12:43 PM. Reason: edit add

Thanks

I was helped up by some stranger. "Uh.. thank you." I said to him. I looked at Seira as she began to explain everything." "Are you alright? . . . . Let's just say , I am half of a twin. My brother is the one assigned to act as the guardian and heir of Atlantis. This is going to be a long one. . . . i am or was trained to be the ambassador of the Kingdom. . So can you take any more?" "Yeah I'm fine, yep pile it on." "Believe me i thought the royal heir was a complete dork till i found out a couple of months back we are related.i was put in the care of an aunt so that the kingdom will not use the both of us for power grabbing. I am here on the surface to look for soldiers our realm has not gone into battle for so long that we actually need to recruit soldiers and hopefully they will stay permanently and engineers." Then she started to say something else. "Our realm is in danger Kiani the dark Elves in Demon's den has threatened to invade us we need soldiers. and i need to make a few visits here in Locke and you my dearest have to assume the role of royalty so tomorrow we have to go around i need to buy you travelling clothes but something we can fight in of course. "

I looked at her in the state of shock. "Thats alot for you to pile on me, well I guess there is nothing else to do but go along with everything. So I guess we'll have to rest good tonight." I sat there in silence for a moment. "You know finding you, I never thought this would happen." I stood up and started to walk away. "I'll see ya in the morning I need sometime to think this over." And I just kept on walking.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh, I wonder why the girl fell like that... He looks on at the scene that the girl made by passing out. He laughs a little while continuing his beer. He demon then talks to him telepathically, Lord, there is something about this place. Most of the ones here are....Not human? Yeah, I noticed. Sion said cutting off the demon. He notices the girl from before had been looking at him for some time. He turns around as if she was non-existent.

"Hey! You're in my seat!" A clearly drunk man was ranting behind Sion. Sion pays the man no attenttion. "Hey! I'm talking to you! Move or else!" With that said, Sion interest was peaked. He got up and look at the man. Or else what? You're going to fight me? Ha! You humans are so funny! The man started to get angry. "You're askin for it!", the man said while grabbing his collar. Within that second the demon within Sion's shadow grabbed the man by the leg, and made him lose his balance. In the same motion, Sion picked up his scythe with his right hand, and put it to the mans neck.

Sion smirked at the man. Take this warning human: If you can not control your drinks, then dont drink. Sions demon was in a frenzy. Yes, yes.....kill.....kill......... But Sion had not. In fact he put scythe back down instead. No. It's not worth it. Why kill a man that can not even stand up straight? It's pointless.

He then picks up his scythe and his beer. He looks at the man with a cold glare. Remember the warning I gave you.....Becase you will only get one from me. He then overpays the barkeeper. Keep the change barkeep, as an apology. He and his demon them quietly leave the bar as if nothing happened.

He goes back under the tree where he was before and sits back down in the same spot and finishes his beer. Sion's demon sits quietly above him, to dare not aggrovate him.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Thanks

" Mermaids were not supposed to feel regret. . . and well you done it this time you really are stupid. " i said to myself, i sat at the table and watched Kiani walk away. I kept the trident and the pearl bracelet just to make sure i my feet don't turn to tails.

I walked out of the inn and decided to walk a little at this rate i won't be able to finish what i have come here to do.

She saw a rock under a tree not far from the inn. She decided to sit under it and tears began to flow from her eyes. maybe her mission was not meant to succeed.

Thanks

I walk up the stairs ingoring everything and everyone. "I don't know what to do this all is a big shock to me. Maybe a goodnights rest will do me good." I walked up to my room and open the door. She see someone sitting there. She shakes her head and the person goes away. "Dang flashbacks always messing with my head, if only I could figure out who that is." I close my door and lay down on the bed. "I guess we'll talk in the morning as I said before." I close my eyes and fall asleep.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast