+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Sion suddenly hear someone crying. He looks to see that it was the girl with the aura from ealier. What's with her? Looks like she broke up with her boyfriend or something. It's always somethin with humans now at days. He then picks up his scythe and looks at his demon. Anyone takes my spot, let them have it, got it? The demon then looks at Sion. Yes, my lord.
    Sion walks to the girl. He stands in front of her. Hey there, whats the matter? Are you alright? He asked the girl with an expression that he wanted her to stop crying.
    Last edited by Sol-x; May 28, 2008 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Ash went up to the barkeep, "hey, I'm going to my room, the girl that left her, give her this" with that he handed the barkeep a note.

The note read. "I don't know about joining, but we can talk about it later. P.S. my name is Ash Lost Heart.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Sol-x;604023]Hey there, whats the matter? Are you alright?

I looked up to see who came near me. " i am okay i guess do you really have time for a long story? My name is Seira. " I forced my self to smile this time as the person was being polite.

i sat back trying to compose my self and tried to stop the tears form flowing. I looked up and wondered how my sister was taking all this.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I really dont see why not. I guess I can hear you out. He sits down next to Siera. Oh, my name is Sion. Nice to meet you.

A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I toss and I turn. "No, stop please....get away from me." I scream as I wake abruptly. "Another nightmare about my past. I wish I figure it out already." I get up and head out of the room. "Well I guess since I can't sleep might as well take a walk." I go down stairs and slip out the back way. I didn't want to run into nobody. I walked around a little and then sat in the grass. "The grass always feels nice this time of year. " I lay down and begin to drift off to sleep again.

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

"Sion, have you ever heard of the realm atlantis? i am one of the three children or direct descendants of neptune. the other one is my twin brother Sandro who acts as guardian and my little sister Kiani who you saw me with a while ago. " I said and was wondering to myself he must be magic like me since trust didnt come easily for my kind. "My realm is threatened by an attack by the dark elves and my sister has not well accepted who she is. i came to Locke to recruit soliders and engineers for the impending danger from Demon's Den. And Kiani is a few years younger than me but i guess her being royalty is well to much for one who was not raised for such a responsibility"

I said as i stared up ahead to the trees, wishing with all my heart that my brother had accompanied me on my trip
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; May 28, 2008 at 04:14 PM. Reason: spell check

Thanks

Wow, that must suck.... He looks around while listening to Siera. He then thinks to himself quietly. Hmmm, should I help her out???? Well,I dont see the point in doing so, he thought to himself. He was on the verge of saying he wasnt going to help Siera, but all of a sudden, he stopped. He was having rapid flashbacks. Once those subsided, he looked at his demon, then at his scythe. He then says, You know what? If you need help, then count me in, but think I will fight for you, I am doing you a favor, nothing more.

He then picks up his scythe. It's not like that I have anything better to do anyways. But deep inside, he was glad that someone had talked to him, after hundreds of years of walking the earth alone.

Thanks

"Thank you very much Sion. " i was thankful that he had said yes. " i will gladly pay for your expenses and i have to talk to my brother about the rewards of those who join. "

I watched him as he nodded and walked away and i saw his shadow acting like it had a mind of it's own again.

I had walked to the inn again hoping that this time all will resolve itself. As i entered the door i saw the barkeep waiving.

" Oi young miss, someone left this for yah. Must be strange to have a note fer someoene who just arrived here." the barkeep said as he finisshed off his ale.

I took the note and smiled for the kindess he has shown to me and my sister and proceeded up to my room.
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; May 28, 2008 at 04:59 PM. Reason: spelling

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast