+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

"Uh..I must of fell asleep." I get up and walk back inside. I look around to see if Seira was in here, she wasn't. I walk up the stairs and head to the room. I enter and sit on my bed.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

The army squads including the 16th squad (which Sinistar belongs to) camped at the starters of the night before a forest that's behind "Dalon" another human village waiting for orders from higher ranks ...
    the soldiers were settled and there was guards around the 16th and 17th squads which were from Sirag ...
    the night was getting deeper and darker
    "We have talked it over" Yurkos said to Sinistar then continued "No one can survive this if we tried to escape the place ,we can't start a force on our own" "why not? if we escaped here we can persuade other Sirag's from the many villages to join us" "No ,it's impossible .. it can't happen" ,Sinistar was irritated then he started preparing himself for the escape attempt ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Finishing off his tankard, the stranger thought about what he'd just over heard, his years of battle refining his senses. So that lot were recruiting for an army eh? Hmmm, Well I'm not signing up for a 5 year stint, that's for sure. Still, sounds like they might need some help...

"Hey, Barkeep, those 3 that just turned up, how long they pay for?"

"Just one night, why?"

"Just curious. They sound interesting..."

Sending the last built up drops swirling around the edge of his tankard, he decided he might have to keep an eye on that lot. Not to mention he felt a presence nearby...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LordCastigator View Post
    Finishing off his tankard, the stranger thought about what he'd just over heard, his years of battle refining his senses. So that lot were recruiting for an army eh? Hmmm, Well I'm not signing up for a 5 year stint, that's for sure. Still, sounds like they might need some help...

"Hey, Barkeep, those 3 that just turned up, how long they pay for?"

"Just one night, why?"

"Just curious. They sound interesting..."

Sending the last built up drops swirling around the edge of his tankard, he decided he might have to keep an eye on that lot. Not to mention he felt a presence nearby...

Hey barkeep, one tankard of ale please

I take it and walk over to a nearby table, sitting alone and looking out the window, counting the gold i've been given.

man, quite the predicament ive gotten myself into i mumble to myself.

i end up thinking about my old home, old friends and my old love, and i start to travel into a trance like state, and a tear rolls down my cheek

i suppose being alone is a difficult test i seem to be failing
    i take a few swigs of my ale and look around the room. it is rather dark and i seem to be the only one around, excluding the bartender.
    Why hello there!

Thanks

As I was sitting there on my bed I remember I forgot about Xahron. "How rude was thats." I shook my head. I got up and walk down stairs towards the bar. I looked around to see if I spotted him, I did. "He looks lonely maybe I should just leave him alone." I took in a deep breathe and walked over there. "Hey Xahron, I realized we both just ditched you I'm sorry, just so much has happen today and I couldn't take it anymore. I hope you can forgive for my rudeness."

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Your money is not needed. It's fine... He then starts to walk off. He then calls his demon. Come. Time to train.

His demon responds immediately. Yes master. As you wish. The demon then gets off the tree and starts to walk behind Sion. We will be training with others. This is not the only demon I can summon. Well call if you need me. You know where I will be. He then walks out of the city with his demon.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiani Haki22 View Post
    As I was sitting there on my bed I remember I forgot about Xahron. "How rude was thats." I shook my head. I got up and walk down stairs towards the bar. I looked around to see if I spotted him, I did. "He looks lonely maybe I should just leave him alone." I took in a deep breathe and walked over there. "Hey Xahron, I realized we both just ditched you I'm sorry, just so much has happen today and I couldn't take it anymore. I hope you can forgive for my rudeness."
    I looked up and smiles. it was certainly nice to see a friend.

Don't worry about it. i was just remembering some old aspects of life from when i was still in the woods. it's a little hard to take
    Why hello there!

Thanks

I sat down to join him so he wouldn't be alone. "Oh okay, it must be a sad past because you rather sad right now." I said in a low voice. I hope nothing bad happen to him in the past.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast