+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Quote Originally Posted by Kiani Haki22 View Post
    I sat down to join him so he wouldn't be alone. "Oh okay, it must be a sad past because you rather sad right now." I said in a low voice. I hope nothing bad happen to him in the past.
    My parents were killed when i was a small child. it was a powerful sickness that took them. These were my father's. i patted my daggers and sighed.

And this belonged to my beloved. I reveal a bow, made of mahogany and tinted red.

we were to wed a week after she died. we were ambushed by bandits one day and she was overtook. she enchanted the bow before she died. it contains a portion of her soul, so when i die, i'll be with her again. It also protects me a bit, i can take more pain than usual when i have this close to me. Sadly, it doesnt prevent a broken bone or anything like that.

I sigh and another tear rolls down my cheek

im sorry im troubling you with all of this.
    Why hello there!

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I reach over and wipe the tears from his face. "It's okay, I always find it nice to talk to someone when I am having problems. So don't feel bad you can always talk to me when you are having problems." I layed my hand back down on the table.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiani Haki22 View Post
    I reach over and wipe the tears from his face. "It's okay, I always find it nice to talk to someone when I am having problems. So don't feel bad you can always talk to me when you are having problems." I layed my hand back down on the table.
    Thank you very much, friend. I;'m going to go to sleep. i need to rest my mind.

i walk upstairs to my room and lie down on my bed, gently sobbing, until i fall into a deep sleep.
    Why hello there!

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

"Okay see you in the moring." I sat there a little longer thinking about everything. I said in a whisper "I wish I could just get over this and you know what remember my past." I got slowly and walk up the stairs and entered my room. I layed down trying to go to sleep. "Dang nightmares got me so afraid I can't sleep." *Sighs* I roll over on my back and just looking at the ceiling.

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Ash looks around his room while lying on the bed. It's not that bad, a little dull in color though. He wondered if she had gotten his note. He was actually suprised that he was thinking about accepthing the offer. He hadn't left the beach in so long, that this was a lot for him, now he was thinking about going on an adventure, like he use to with his friends. His friends that no longer could join him, in anything.

He rolled over, looking out the window, watching the sky, like he does so often now. What whould things be like now, if they were still here he wondered.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Walking alone in the woods ,Sinistar thought to himself "I can't believe no one followed me" then sighed then back to his thoughts "I hope this's the right way towards
    "Nagrot" and from there i'll be taking a flying beast to return back to "Ageras" i hope they're still holding the place" ... at last he was getting close to some town's lights.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Day has far passed. The darkness of the night covers the sky. Usually people are sleeping at this time, but not Sion continues to train. After vigorous training, he finally puts down his scythe.

Okay.......that's enough training.......for now..... Sion says while trying to catch his breath. He had finally finished his training, and it seem that it was finally taking effect on him. He was exhausted, but so were his demon that he was training with.

He then dust himself off. Ok, I am really tired. Heh, I haven't felt that way in a long time..... One demon starts to talk. Yes master, that was a great training session. I haven't felt this way in a such a long time. I missed it. Sion smirks a bit. Well now, at least one is taking this as that will benefit them. The other demons did not speak for the fact that the were so tired, that they were passed out. Sion starts to laugh.

Lightweights.....Yea, lets call it a day. He calls all the demons he summoned back into the shadow from which they came. After that was over with, picks up his scythe, and he walks back to the bar where he met Sakura. I wonder what Sakura is up to? Hopefully not crying some more... He says with a melancholy expression on his face.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Thanks

I wake up as the sun hits my face. i stretch and open the window.

I guess i'll go search for some breakfast, like old times

i jump out the window and start jumping from tree to tree. as i do so i notice a man walking down the road, a demonic figure following him. I decide to watch him carefully as i draw my bow, just to be safe.
    Why hello there!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast