Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: battle?

Newbie Angst is off to a good start Angst's Avatar
    Thanks

battle?

anyone want to have a battle with me? multiple people? A battle at a specific location using only created characters.

i'm bored, please.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: battle?

Ok, sounds like a good idea, but could you expain this idea a little bit, how will we battle? And the characters, I think we should explain a little bit about what they can and so on before the battle begins so in bad situations we wouldn't start making something up like: "Eeeee... surprise! my character can fly!!! Hahaha!" And how will we chose a place were to battle?

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Thanks

YAY! *hugs* thankies... now then for a more in depth explaination.

1. Characters that we are going to use MUST be somewhere in the character make thread place. Mine is in there also. I've known him for a good 8+ years, i won't be cheating.

2. We will be battling RP style. Example, if i chose to attack you, i don't actually hit you. My character ONLY attacks, where he attacks and with what so YOUR character can chose to defend or get hit. Just keep in mind that not all attacks can be defended against.

3. the place is whatever the first person who posts choose. he/she can make it by a beach, in a deep wood. in the daytime, or scorching sun. let your imagination flow, though make sure to include everything the character sees.

any other... thorns?

EDIT: Here is a link to a forum that i frequent nearly all day everyday. My username is Zyta and if you are truly interested, here are some examples of RP Battles that i am trying to say. Battle Arena - Dreamer's Haven
    Last edited by Angst; May 02, 2007 at 10:30 AM.

Newbie Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon's Avatar
    Thanks

Can i join? Ive battled before and from the looks of it you probably have too. I hope that i will be able to join and have fun with everybody.

My characters name is Jace you can find him in the character compendium but be warned he is very powerfull. Ive used him for rp battles on another site.
    The power of the Mind, The power of the Heart, The power of the Soul, The power of the Body, The power of the Memory, The power to protect, The power to destroy, It lies within every being And within every being lies it

Thanks

YES! O_O of course ye may also join in. will just wait for two more days (max) to see if anyone else wants to and also approval >>

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I still have to create a character, but I'll do it soon enough and I'll definetely take part!!! Yay!!!
    Just try to understand that this will be my first these kind of RPG so it may take a while till I make good battle posts... But I learn fast...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool, but dont expect me to take it easy on you ^.^
    The power of the Mind, The power of the Heart, The power of the Soul, The power of the Body, The power of the Memory, The power to protect, The power to destroy, It lies within every being And within every being lies it

Thanks

hehehe >_>

i'll just allow my character to do what he does, i'm only translator ^_^

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast