+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Changelings

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Changelings

As you awaken, you hear:

Do not be frightened, we of the Race mean you no harm. We are a dying species, there are so few of us left. We decided to pass on our technology and planet to a new race, so we sent Quantum Jump Fields to Earth. And you were transported here to Es'cnia. The Quantum radiation caused some changes in you. Your magical abilities we expected......But...the physical mutations......This we never expected. In this we are regretful. We of the Race and I as the Queen welcome you and bid you to make Es'cnia you new home. I, the Queen of the Race, take responsibility for you, the new species. Forever more know as Changelings and I'm your Queen.

In your mind you see her. She stands 5' tall, her hair is Teal and lavender falling in a mane down her back. Her skin is very pale with just a hint of teal in it. Her eyes are enormous(larger than humans) turquoise and silver in color, very compassionate and friendly. Her ears have an elvish shape to them, she has a small nose and full lips a darker teal than her skin tone. She is smiling encouragingly. She has a thin graceful build. She is bipedal(2 arms-2legs) but she has only 4 fingers on each hand. Her fingers are also long and graceful. She is wearing a form fitting dress made of a flowing silver material. The collar of the dress has an emerald on it, she has matching bracelets with emeralds on her wrists and the silver material attached between the collar and bracelets(her arms are bare). The skirt is above her knees in front and trails the ground behind her. Her boots are emerald green with silver filigree and come to just below her knees. For an alien she is quite beautiful.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Changelings

Tinner sat up and jumped back. His pet lizard had mutated to a four foot long thing. It was regarding those around it with calm, wise eyes. The fish had mutated too. It was now a humanoid with a Snapper head and the hook still in it's mouth. It immediately ran off, dragging the fishing pole behind it. Tinner watched it for a moment.

"It's naked!" he said in wonder. He looked around the room and saw the Queen. "Since you are responsible for Tinner, therefore you must be Tinner's new momma." There was a "no debate" note in Tinner's voice. He continued to scan the room. Seeing the Quantum mage, Tinner walked over to her. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a vial of liquid (which those there realized that he hadn't had before). He handed it to her with a "here's an elixir of youth for ya, Grandma!"

Tinner then looked at one of the walls and ran towards it. "Rainbow horses!" he cried excitedly as he ran "through" the wall.

Tinner ended up outside of the keep petting the rainbow horses. He suddenly "saw" a picture of Figment, the baby dragon from Epcot's World of Imagination building. Tinner suddenly smiled brightly as the WHOLE Disney World complex appeared around him (those inside felt the massive amount of energy suddenly shift). He then went and ran into the World of Imagination building with a cry of "let's go see the dragon, horsey!" He pulled one of the ponies with him on a leash around it's neck.
    Last edited by gamemaster331; Jul 11, 2008 at 03:18 PM.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Thanks

The Queen and Marreenda(the quantum mage) looked at in total bewilderment. "How can I be a mother?" ......" How can he do that?" they asked each other at the same time. They both walked over to the window, then stoped in utter amazement the huge complex of buildings that suddenly appeared outside of the Queen's Keep. "Can you snag him?" asked Marreena. "I'll try" answered the Queen.
    She quested for his mind, located him, Then teleported him back to her. Before he could get away again, she knelt down and placed her hand on his shoulder. Then she did a Deep Search into his mind. She blinked in surprise, "he's dreaming?" Then she smiled at him and said, " Yes I'll be your new Mother. I will always know when you need me, and you will always be able to reach me, little Prince." With that she touched his forehead and placed a Confidante mind to mind between them. There was only one other that she had a Confidante with.
    Marreenda looked at the new Prince and asked, "what is a <youth> elixir?" She was still holding the vial.
    Last edited by Ghattenpaw; Jul 11, 2008 at 12:09 AM.

Anything is Pawsable

Thanks

Tinner hugged the Queen a moment, then looked at the Mage. "Make you young again, and you'll never grow old again." He thought for a moment, then gave a mishievious grin and was gone (through the Dreamscape).

He reappeared on an island far away, trying to get a sword from a stone. The island was very misty. "Tinner must be at Camelot according to the legends." Another massive energy spike filled the Quantum fields then and Tinner was staring at a huge castle. He grinned excitedly and then turned to "Grandma". "Tinner thought you might like to see Camelot. Tinner found it here on this island." He suddenly looked around. "We aren't near the other castle, are we?"

Thanks

Marreenda looked around her in utter amazement as the castle materialized before her. " A Dreamwalker! That's the only explanation. Poor child." She shook her head. Then she looked at the elixir. shrugged her shoulders and drank it. It tasted very bitter, but it did just as Tinner said it would. She grew stronger, her hair lightened to a deep dark blue, and her skin took on a golden yellow hue. "your not going to believe this." She sent back to The Queen on their mental connection. "No, young Prince, we're not near the other castle."

Anything is Pawsable

Thanks

Tinner's mind suddenly shifted again and he looked up. "Look! It's the Death Star!" Another massive shift almost sent young Tinner to his knees. Then he was off, obviously exploring the new place.

Meanwhile, Mareenda realized EXACTLY what the potion did. She would NEVER age now thanks to it.

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

A portal suddenly opens on the palace's ceeling and wiskers went flying out of it while he was holdin on to a dumpster....... he fer down on his feet and started looking arround with a rotten fish in it's mouth..... in a split second he saw the queen and droped the fish from it's mouth *nia??*.... he looked upon her a few more seconds and started scratching behind his left ear and started twitching it afterards....he went next to the queen and started purring (wiskers was naked during this time and unfortunatley he cannot speak yet)

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Thanks

The Queen looked at the tall furry animal/humanoid. She shook her head. None of this is going the way it was planed. She put her hand on the shoulder and used animal speak to see into the mind. "Intelligent, Newly so." She thought. She touched the forehead of Whiskers. Language, Understanding she imparted into the Cat's mind. "now you may understand what is said to you and you may comunicate with others. Your mind said you are a warrior, Therefor You may choose your armor and weapon from my arrsinal. For now I will leave you to explore the world and learn to handle your magic. But when I call You will answer as one of my royal guardsmen. Your job will be to protect the other Changelings should they need it.

Anything is Pawsable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast