+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Changelings

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Changelings

James laughed, "I don't know, I'm just used to the old fashion way I guess!" James snapped his fingers and the bow and arrow appeared in his hands, "Ready to see what I can do now?" James said with a smile...

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

"You've imprroved. Good. But any good warrriorr needs prrotection frrom enemy weapons." He walked over to a small chest sitting on his desk, chose a small medallion on a chain and handed it to James. "Put this on and wearr it so that you can touch it at a moments notice. When combined with yourr magic, you will have arrmorr." Burrul pointed to a similar medallion that was actually part of his chain mail. He then touched it with a flaming finger, to be suddenly wearing Flame Mail holding his Lava shield. " Even though you have long rrange weapons, you still may need close rrange or hand to hand combat." Burrul drew his Flame Blade and took a ready stance, "Now let's see what you can do."

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Thanks

"As you wish master...you'll see that I've improved alot! I'll put my knowledge about different battle plans to good use..." James attached the medallian to his right arm sleeve and knocked his arrow and pointed it at Burrul and fired it straight at his chest. After he let the arrow loose he created a giant ball of fire that filled the room with a blinding light to hide the arrow's flight...

Thanks

Burrul caught the arrow on the shield, then he took a few quick step toward James and smacked him on the shoulder with the flat of the blade. It stung but left no damage. " Always put up arrmorr firrst." Then he swung the sword point first stopping just a hair short of Jame's chest. "Orr you could wind up dead. The firre ball worrks well for thous that do not have firre magic. especially well against shadow, not so well against waterr. If you notice, when you set off the fire ball your eyes automatically went into Firre Sight."

Anything is Pawsable

Thanks

James kinda exspected to lose but laughed all the same, "Not really, all I know is that no matter the brightness, I can see perfectly fine! I'll remember to set my armor up first in the future!" James laughed and teleported through one of the fires behind Burrul that was far away, touched his medallian the way he seen Burrul do it and knocked another arrow while smiling at Burrul, "And as far as that water problem...I've been working on it..."

Thanks

Burrul exchanged his sword for a string of fire, threw it at Jame's feet, said "ring" and wrapped the end of the string into tight ring around Jame's ankles and pulled James off his feet. Then he stepped into the fire and appeared beside James holding a Flame Dagger. Touching Jame's throat he simply said, "Think Fast." then he dropped the dagger, stepped into the flame blade and appeared across the armory holding the strangest weapon that James had ever seen.

Anything is Pawsable

Thanks

James was shaken and decided to take the defensive, "I'm almost afraid to ask what that thing is!" he said with a laugh and took a deep breath to steady himself and brought the bow back to his hands along with an arrow and then checked that his armor was up...

Thanks

"I said think fast" Burrul stepped into a flame and right behind James, where he whispered "It's a neutrralizerr." He zapped James with it then swept him off his feet onto his face with a karate type move pinning him to the ground. "The effects are verry temporrarry, but effective. especially if you can catch someone by surrprrise." Enough for today. practice you fire magic and try to impress me tomarrrow.

Anything is Pawsable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast