+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Changelings

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Changelings

Tinner suddenly look puzzled. He wandered over to a set of double doors that hadn't been there before. He opened them and the words "eat your liver" could be heard coming from inside. Tinner quickly shut the doors, put a chain and lock on them and disappeared.

Elsewhere, Arthur saw a phoenix flying in the air. He sensed that it wasn't like the miserable little kid from a half hour ago. He gathered himself up and drew in it's soul. He could feel the power coursing through him. He went back into the shadows to begin learning about what had just happened.

Meanwhile, ALL wielders of fire knew that a completely heinous act had just been committed.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Burrul began to shake and tears of flame coursed down his cheek. "HO NO a Phoenix, not that. how could that happen?" Burrul worried about James. If he is a magelord this will devastate him.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

James was walking through the woods when he was suddenly stopped dead in his tracks by something welling inside him. His body started to spasm and flames started to spark around him. His vision when dark and he fell to the forest floor and had a strange dream of the shadow sucking something from the phoenix and continued to watch as the vile thing sleeked into the shadows...

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Thanks

The Queen felt Jame's dilemma and teleported to him. Into him mind she said, "You have the strength of a Fireheart, rely on it." She knew of and felt the tragedy of the phoenix. she also knew that anyone with fire magic would feel it more than she did. The stronger the magic the worse the reaction. and from Jame's reaction, Burrul was right and the young man would eventually face the challenge of the Phoenix. Hopefully to emerge a Magelord.

Anything is Pawsable

Thanks

James woke up when the Queen came to him, "What is a Fireheart if ya don't mind telling me?" he set up slowly but he felt sick so he layed back down and held his hand on his head, "I think the shadow from earlier did something terrible to a...phoenix I think...it looked like one anyway...I kinda saw it happen in my dream...I think it was real..." he tried to shake the feeling of dizziness away and just got dizzier...

Thanks

She touched him on the shoulder to give a healing taking away the dizziness. " A Fireheart has the broadest fire-based magic, Burrul is actually a low level Fireheart. It was also a major Clan at one time. Not all fire magic would fall in the Fireheart. Only the broadest and most Powerful."

Anything is Pawsable

Thanks

James was suprised at this, "So Burrul is a low level fireheart! So I have this...Fireheart ability?" James was not convinced that he could be that powerful if he couldn't beat Burrul in a simple sparring match...

Thanks

"Yes, practice and learning can show your true potential. And I sense strong magic in you that has not been tapped into." A small dancing flame appeared in her hand. She whispered something to it and then it wound up on Jame's shoulder. "and the greatest lesson to be learned is to become greater than your teacher." the small flame repeated in the Queens voice, then faded out.

"What you felt with the theft of the peonix's soul was very real. Your reaction was greater than Mine or Burruls." she told him.

Anything is Pawsable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast