+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Changelings

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Changelings

James smiled at his master's retreating back and stuck his tounge out at the disappearing flames, "Chicken!" he said with a laugh and got up from the ground and walked over to the edge of the woods and picked up the neutralizer from under the bush he hit it under. He brushed the sand off his cloths and complained about the sand always places where it shouldn't be. He thought about what he should wear because he hadn't changed since arriving here in this dimension and thought he'd ask Tinner the next time he saw him wether he could get a mage's robe from one of his fantasies and telepoted to the armory...

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Burrul looked up from the desk where he was sitting when James came in. He tossed James the holster for the Neutralizer. " You'll need that when you face whateverr took the phoenix out. You also need to learn morre firre-based magic. Show me what you can do. and not just yourr attacks."

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Thanks

James was over joyed with the gift, "Thanks master!" He attached the holster on his hip and returned the Neutralizer to it, "So you want to know everything huh?" James lit a flame at his finger-tip and it formed a dragon that snaked out and snapped at Burrul's face. Then the dragon disappeared and James brought his bow and arrow out and fired it straight into the air, the arrow split into three and turned around and swooped down towards James again and he threw a fireball at them and they burst apart and rain down on them in a rain of sparks. Some of the papers on Burrul's desk caught fire and curled into little ash piles. James smiled and held his hands above the paper and it came back to the way it was before like it was never burnt at all. "I just know how to do stuff like that now...but I'm experimenting so..." James smiled as he waited for his master's response...

Thanks

Burrul held a small dancing flame in his hand and whispered something to it. Then the flame started to dance on James shoulder and said in Burrul's voice, "There are other types of fire magic, including some healing abilities. Discover them." and the little flame went out.

Burrul stood up and placed a hand, palm outward toward James. It started to get really hot. Sweltering hot, Then he moved his palm so that it faced the floor an the air around James started to chill, becoming icy cold. Then he picked up a medium sized stone and heated it until it became the lava it originally was, poured it into the shape of a spear point were it cooled instantly. "You can also cauterize wounds and reduce fevers. anything fire or heat based." he said.

Anything is Pawsable

Thanks

James thought about it for a minute, "Yeah I guess your right...I never thought of that...really all I've been thinking about were ways to defeat you!" he said with a laugh, "But I know how to go about doing those things...it's just a matter of how far and long I can do them!" James thought about it some more, "If you think about it more...you could also kill someone...easily if I do say so myself...by using the flames to suck all the air out from the surounding area..." He thought about it more and decided that there was alot more to fire than he thought. It was time to go think some more on this consept! He almost forgot that he was with someone and bowed to Burrrul and ran out of the room to go somewhere quiet and think...

Thanks

"I hope that he figures out that the air removal could kill him also, if done wrong" Burrul watched the best student he had in a while race out of the room.

else were the Queen was with a couple who were of the race. She briefly touched the new hatchling, then said to the parents, "Cherish this child, for they are few and far between, and therefor very precious." This made her think about Tinner. She 'checked' on were he was and what he was doing. He was safely and happily occupied at this time. She was a little surprised to feel Lord Morpheus's mind touch around Tinner. She smiled knowing that her son was so well protected.

Anything is Pawsable

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Tinner was gasping for water while he was traversing a desert. He had forgotten how brutal such a place could be. He suddenly saw a mirage. A small refreshment stand could be seen in the distance. Tinner picked up his pace, even though he knew that it was a mirage. He made it to the stand and saw slushees and other frozen snacks out in the open and not melting. Tinner helped himself to a raspberry snow cone thinking how right then he really didn't care that he was enjoying this particular "mirage".
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Thanks

Marreenda went to the Nautilus and had the turtle take her home. She decided that his name was Tucker. Why it was, she didn't know. Just that it was. When Camelot became home she wasn't sure but it was now home and she looked forward to returning there.

Anything is Pawsable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast