+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Changelings

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Changelings

The Queen materialized in the middle of the new complex(Disney World) outside her Keep. She "knew" that Tinner was there somewhere. What really worried her was the sudden showing up of human adults and children. The children running from place to place screaming with excitement, but the adults looked confused and several of the women looked frightened. The Queen spotted Tinner leaving one of the buildings, she went up to him caught his shoulders and knelt down to look him in the eyes. "Tinner, I'm not sure how you managed this." She said looking around at the people."You should not just pull people here without permission." The Queen realized just what she had said. She stood up and looked at the people again. "Isn't that what we just did?" She thought. She had been born and raised to be The Queen to the last remnants of the Race and to the humans that were brought here. The Quantum Jump Field Don't ask permission, there was nothing that could change it either. The Queen realized that her realized that her was greater than she had originally believed. The Lesson here had been hers. "Tinner, Promise me that you will ask before bringing someone here, at least give them that choice. Are you going to send them back to their own world?" she pointed to the people and children.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

"Tinner knows that they're orphans and the like. Tinner thought he should get some people to help run this place for you, momma."

Tinner's mind suddenly shifted again. A group of "horses" were in trouble from an "alien" invasion force bent on collecting them for their meat. Tinner jumped at them and pulled his lightsabre with a wild shout of "Tinner!".
    Last edited by gamemaster331; Sep 18, 2008 at 08:36 PM.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

The shout was SOOO loud that it even reached Wiskers causing him to wake up, in his confusement wiskers jumped out of the ben and slipped on the cellphone that was on the floor, he tryed to land on his feet but his backflip in midair ctualy worsened the situation causing him to hit his head on the table..... then the table rolled over him and he was knocked out cold

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Thanks

The Master Guardsman heard the commotion coming from Whisker's room and went in to investigate. He saw the cat laying on the floor unconscious. He shook his head at the situation and wondered if the sword had made a mistake. "The Weapon chooses the wielder not the other way around." he said. He set the table up right, got the cat into his bed, went and got an icepack for the nasty bump on the cats head. Then he picked up the strange device(he'd never seen a cell phone before) and put it on the table.

Anything is Pawsable

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

James found himself in a strange place and seen a somewhat beautiful women in front of him who called herself a queen. He was really confused and scared because the last thing he remembered was walking to the bathroom...then there was a light and he was here. The lady also said something about powers! That was impossible...he couldn't have powers. He didn't feel any different but one could never be sure. He looked at his hands and consentrated on making something happen that normally couldn't and a flame appeared in his hand! He jumped in surprise and waved his hand to try and make it go out, but the flame burned on and he consentrated on putting it out and it dissapeared! James couldn't beleive it! He could control fire and it didn't burn him! He was so excited that he forgot where he was and started the fire again, this time making it bigger! Then he put it out with a thought and turned to the Queen, "Can I do other stuff or just this? I mean this is...wow, but can I do anything else? What can't I do in this world?"

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Thanks

The Queen smiled in delight at the reaction the young man had to his new found power. The Queen walked toward him and placed her hand on his shoulder. her mind gave his a quick brush so that she could gauge the depth of his power. "You have Elemental Fire Magic. To you it is new, but with time and practice it will grow. My Master Guardsman also has fire magic, if you like you may train with him. He is also training another in the use of sword and armor. Or you may explore. Es'cnia is your home now. you are free to come and go as you wish. The Race, my species, is almost extinct. What we have left behind is yours to discover.

Anything is Pawsable

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

James could hardly beleive this was really happening! He could do anything! But first he had to learn how to control this new power. He thanked the queen and asked, "Are there fires in the armory?"

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Thanks

She smiled at the silly question, then answered," There are fires wherever you are." She sent a mental summons to the Master Guardsman. After several minutes The guardsman strode into the room, looking at James out of the corner of his eye as he walked past him. He stopped in front of the Queen, put his fists together just in front of his forehead and bowed. "You summoned, My Queen?" he asked. The Queen gestured toward James and said, "He may wish training."
    The Master Guardsman turned to look at James properly this time. "AH!" he said,"Magic know Magic. You have firre magic. Do you wish trraining? I can trrain in firre magic, weapons, and arrmorr."

Anything is Pawsable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast