+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Changelings

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Changelings

James smiled at the Master, "I'll let you train me in all of the above if you can ketch me!" James created the fire in his palm again, dropped it on the floor and jumped into it and dissapeared. He reappeared in a room full of swords and armor and guessed it was the armory. It felt weird traveling through the fire but at the same time...it was awesome.

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

The Master Gaurdsman used Fire Stalk and appeared a split second right behind James. He reached out and touched him on the shoulder. "I AM a Masterr. I know morre magic than you have figurred out. If you wish to discoverr yourr magic on yourr own, that is fine. If you wish trraining, I will trrain. you may choose."

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Thanks

James laughed, "Caught me already huh? Oh well, sure I'd love to train with you! I'm really interested in finding out about this power...no matter what." James stood at attention and waited for his new master's instructions...

Thanks

"My name's Burrul. It will be my pleasurre to trrain you. You may choose arrmorr if you wish. We do not carrry weapons as such." He thought of the cat and the claymore, that was a problem for tomorrow." We use ourr magic for that." He demonstrated by putting his fists side by side, then "drew" a Flaming Blade sword from his left hand. It looked like a short sword with flame licking up and down the blade. Then he dropped his left arm down to his side, made a fist with his left hand and brought up a shield. The shield looked like lava swirling around. Burrul stood at ready(to fight) then he stood up and smiled, opened both hands and the weapons were gone. "This is yourr firrst lesson."

Anything is Pawsable

Thanks

James could hardly wait to try out his luck! Burrul's weapons were awesome but he was better at long range weapons so he pictured his weapon of choice in his head and imagined into his hand. A bow made of fire appeared in his hand, shaky at first then solidified. He took his other hand and pitured himself pulling an arrow from a pouch on his back and a flaming arrow appeared in his hand, but it was shaky at first also and James consentrated on it harder and it solidified but the bow began to waver again. James got angry and consentrated harder and finally stablized both. He let out a sigh and gently knocked the arrow on the string and drew the arrow back like he was about to fire it and then released his consentration. The weapons dissapeared and he turned to Burrul with a wide grin and sweat beading his forehead, "How was that?" He asked...

Thanks

"Good, but arrrow must fly. forr now prratice distance. Prractice until you no longerr need to concentrrate, you will just "know". Make an arrrow, drrop it on the grround. If it goes out, do it again until it stays lite. Then walk away, see how farr you can get before it goes out. You will be good if you can leave the rroom, betterr if you can go to the dinning hall and eat. Best, maybe Mage, when you can sleep then wake up and arrrow is still lite. Then you can learrn to shoot the bow.'

Anything is Pawsable

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Tinner got a nasty grin on his face. He pictured a pack of velociraptors going after the aliens. For some reason, they appeared. The raptors went straight after the terrified aliens. The lizardlike beings ran for it. They fired their lazers at the beasts to no effect. Tinner laughed. "Can't harm Tinner's friends. They told Tinner so!"
    Last edited by gamemaster331; Sep 18, 2008 at 08:37 PM.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Thanks

James was really excited about this training and was determined to show that he was worthy of these powers. He made the bow with the same results and then made the arrow. The bow wavered but it stopped and James sighed in releif. He then knocked his arrow and drew it back, "Here we go..." James pictured the arrow sticking in a suite of armor in the corner of the room just as he released the arrow and the arrow rocketed straight in the chest of the armor, leaving a trail of fire behind it. James jumped for joy but was careful to keep the bow and arrow in his mind. The arrow wavered in the armor and James released his consentration on the picture of the bow to make keeping the arrow alight easier and turned towards Burrul with a smile on his face, "How long you think I can do this huh?" James chuckled and waited for his master's reply...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast