Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Characters Compendium (post your characters here)

Newbie Raixsin may be famous one day Raixsin may be famous one day Raixsin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Characters Compendium (post your characters here)

Well heres my character

Name: Raimundo Kenzura
    nickname: Rai
    Race: human/werewolf
    Hight: 6"3', 6"8 (werewolf form)
    Weight: 147 pounds, 164 pounds (werwolf form)
    Weapons of choice: 2 short katanas, kunais, shurikens, hunting knife and claws (when in werewolf form)
    Element: lightning or darkness (depends on feeling angry=darkness,neutral or happy=lightning)
    spells: "zen su doutsu" (activate his werewolf form) "do zen" (deactivates werewolf form)
    side: good

A detailed description: He has spiked white hair and a partial amount of red at the tip of his spikes. Wears a chain with a picture of the beast that killed his family and that turned him into a werewolf. He wears a black leather jacket, and black pants, he wears sunglasses and a ring that gives him control of his werewolf form. He has a glove on his right hand which covers his bite mark.

Personality: He mostly keeps to himself but the more he gets to know someone the more he opens himself. He is an observant person and quiet and some call him annoying and a jerk because of the way he trys to hide his emotions. When he is with his friends he is funny and sarcastic.

Weaknesses: Afraid to show true emotions, when he is angered he rushes into things without thinking.

Abilities: He can Transform into a werewolf and control his emotions, but under a full moon or under immense amount of anger of depression he could lose control. He is a ninja but has no sense of jutsu. he knows he has power within him but can't seem to unlock his true potential. Able to emit lightning or darkness depending on how he is feeling.

Bio: He was born in a very small village where he was raised regularly untill his 13th birthday when his family got attacked by a werewolf. His family was ripped to shreds in front of his face, when the werewolf was going to attack Rai he said "pathetic such a powerful creature with the ability to see and attack points in the body which can take anyone down to there kness and even kill them and he hides his face in fear i will grant you a great power the power to become like me" he bit Rai's hand and left. Until Rai's master found him and gave him a ring that gave Rai control of his werewolf Rai was causing sensless and horrible massacres. His master took him "under his wing" and taught him the ways of the ninja, but before he could tell Rai about his abilities and show him how to unlock them he got killed by the same werewolf that killed his family. The werewolf said" hmm so u got this old guy to teach you heh he is so weak here is something that u can alyways remember me by" he dropped a picture of him standing over his dead parents graves. Rai has now devoted himself to kill the werewolf and avenge his family.

I might add a friend later but have no ideas for one yet.
    Last edited by Raixsin; Jan 06, 2007 at 11:27 AM.

Newbie hentairafael may be famous one day hentairafael may be famous one day hentairafael's Avatar
    In the dark, cold abyss in my evil heart...
    Thanks

Lightbulb

Original character:

I really don't know what I'm doing, so feel free to correct me if I do something wrong...

Name: Sakura Yuria
    Race: Human
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 143 lbs.
    Abilities: Involutary transformation into a powerful Demon.
    Side: Good/Evil

Description: A stoic, but shy girl with pale skin. Her long black hair w/ red highlights reaches all the way down to her black, buckled boots. Her black leather pants reveal her dark side, with "skull" buckles that seem to hold everything together. Her off the shoulder shirt matches her pants and her black leather jacket barely covers her cleavage. She always wears glasses to hide her eyes, where one is blue and the other is red. When she transforms, horns protrude from her red skin as well as her head, elbows, knees, and shoulders. Her hands and feet become claws, and her wings are unique; with one resembling an angel's wing and the other of a bat's.

Bio: Sakura was always a victim of sadness, tragedy, and depression. After she witnessed the murder of both her parents at 4, she began to hate humanity. She hardly speaks, and finds interaction with weaklings troublesome. After finding an old ring in her mother's jewerly box, she puts it on not knowing that the spirit of an evil demon resides inside it. Now, she transforms into the demon uncontrollably, and the only thing that can control it is a mystic sword somewhere in the universe.

Known Jobs: Warrior

Modified character:

Name: Sakura Yuria
    Nickname: N/A
    Element: Water/Ocean
    Weapon: Broadsword (she carries a whip, but never seems to use it)
    Side: Good
    Height: 4'11"
    Weight: 119 lbs.

Appearance: A stoic, but shy girl with pale skin. Her long black hair w/ red highlights reaches all the way down to the top of her black, buckled boots. Her black leather pants reveal her gothic side, with "skull" buckles that seem to hold everything together. Her off the shoulder shirt matches her pants and her black chain mail barely covers her cleavage. She always wears sunglasses to hide her eyes, where one is blue and the other is red.

Personality: Her shy and quiet nature makes it hard for allies to tell what she's thinking. When she does talk, it's usually to taunt the enemy. Sakura is very attached to the past and is haunted by the memories of the day her parents died. She hates authority figures.

Weaknesses: She almost always underestimates her enemies, and hates when someone makes fun of her sword skills.

Abilities: Other than her excellent ability to swim and her sword- and whip-skills, Sakura can manipulate water and other liquids. She chooses not to use this ability because she still hasn't gotten the hang of it, but mainly because of the extreme fatigue she sustains afterwards.

Bio: Sakura was always a victim of sadness, tragedy, and depression. After she witnessed the murder of both her parents at 4, she became isolated. She hardly speaks, and finds interaction with weaklings troublesome. After finding an old sword in her mother's old room, she decided to become a knight. Three years after she was discharged for repeatedly disobeying orders, she tried to kill her king, and was exiled for it. She was close to being consumed by darkness until one day, she saved a little girl that resembled herself from drowning in a river. She tried to swim to the girl, but the current was too strong. Sakura almost gave up, when a cushion of water gushed up from the ground. She was surprized to see herself using her newfound powers, placing the girl on dry land. Ever since, she has slowly learned to control her powers, unwary of the fate that lies before her...
    Last edited by hentairafael; Jan 09, 2007 at 04:54 PM. Reason: To make her adaptable to almost any RPG!
    Dont call me short! Or small fry! Or a pint-sized bean sprout midget!!!

Newbie CrystalMoon1 may be famous one day CrystalMoon1 may be famous one day CrystalMoon1's Avatar
    Thanks

Name:Crystal
    Race: vampire
    Hight: 5"9'
    Weight: 95lbs
    Weapons of choice:
    Spells: Heal, flame shield
    Side: neutral

Appearance:

Background: Abandoned at birth Crystal lived on her own moveing from town to town to find out her meaning in the world.

Known Jobs: Assassin, Florist

More Info on your character.: None

Newbie Train Heartnet is off to a good start Train Heartnet's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Train Heartnet
    Race: Human
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 125 lbs.
    Abilities: Excellent usage of gun "Hades."
    Side: Good

Description: Tall, Brown hair. Always carries his gun, Hades. I am a Sweeper.
    Which is slang for Bounty Hunter. I was also known as the legendary Black Cat, when I was working with Chronos. We, meaning myself and other members, were known by numbers. I was number "13". I have that number tattooed above my heart, just below the neck.

Bio: When I was young, I was brought in by a kind man named Karl. My family was killed. By whom, I do not know. When I was older, I began working for Chronos, as a Bounty Hunter. I was known by number "13." People called me the Black Cat. Two years later, I left Chronos. I now travel with my friend, Sven. We are Sweepers. Bounty Hunters. I also carry my gun, Hades. I am an excellent gunsman.

Known Jobs: Sweeper

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Zero Rentarou
    Nickname: Zero
    Element: Dark
    Weapon: Double Falchions, Bikou Blades (wrist blades)
    Appearance: http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/3251/52846uu7.jpg
    Personality: Man of a few words, will only talk to get information that he needs. Small talk is all you'll get from him. He keeps to himself, never needing a friend to talk to nor needing anyone for any matter. He thinks of himself and nobody else.

Strong silent type sort of speak, calm even in the most extraordianary situations. He has much experience in all fields, even has some knowledge in many types of magic, but he cannot cast them, more of knowing how to counter them. He is very good on learning new things and analyzing them right on the spot.

Having the reputation of not giving up easily as well, a trait that the guild saw in him from he was even a young boy. Another trait that tehy saw fit in him, was that matter what, nothing seems to surprise him. Not only that he knows how to get out of most situations with more ease than others.

Weaknesses: One does not tell
    Abilities: Shadow Jump, Shadow's Wild Tempest, Manipulation of Shadows
    Bio: Since the begginning they all knew that Zero was the chosen one of the Bloodlimit, finally something to lead on wiht to go against the current Head of the clan. But they hid him away from his eyes. He was sent far away and his parents were killed for it. Now an orphan and very little he learn to fend for himself and winded up at the Land of Water. Renji being on of thee Roaming Bankai by some fate of chance found him and brought him up easily and made him strong as his natural ability for the shadows showed as he learned the jutsu very easily.

During the timeskip...

Now with Renji, his adoptive grandfather, he trained harshly again as he used to and dominated and master almost all of the arts of their clan. Renji finally told him that he was a different more effective if he went to the true shadow realm and found his descendants in there. Renji told him all about his past and how and why were his parents were killed. Mastering most of the Shadow Arts already and being in control, Renji opened a good window for Zero to go for the search.

Now in the shadow, everything crumbles surrounding him in utter darkness. But then only one thing saves him, "Even in complete darkness there is always light." the last thing Renji told him before he went. The light was her, Melina Yuma. The only thing that saved him was her little speck of light that she gave him that made see through this darkness. Finally after several days of searching through the sick and twisted realm. He saw three figures. One taller than the other two, the two seemed very similar in size and shape.

They all say simultaneously, "Welcome to you own Nightmare." This all they say and wrap in even greater darkness that not even the light gets him through. This time he almost dies there, all in the meantimes the three unknowns made several changes to him. Both in the mind and the physical side of him. In a near state of a Coma. His mind fought against his worse fears and abnormal situations of his dark heart. After a year of it, he finally comes out of the coma. The three figures are finally seen more clearly and one of them is a man and the other two are younger and look like twins.

During the next two years they trained him physically, but in the shadow realm almost anything can be changed, so everything was harsh no matter what. Things were more heavier, his body would be weak, whenever they wanted it to be, so he had to learn how to be strong even with the body about to break. Severely beating almost to near death everyday for all those three years until he was finally ready. He was ready to leave and go to the physical realm from which he came from. They finally leave with one phrase that stays with him, "Balance is the true essence of these worlds, tip them one side and all will that side unless you put the weights on the other side to bring it back to its original state."

Outside the realm of darkness he sees himself and finds that is more stronger and feels many more times lighter, even seemed easier. His clothing was pitch black along with a cloak, as if it were tainted by the shadows. But as he leaves the shadow realm, something left with him.....

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

Newbie Anime Fairy may be famous one day Anime Fairy may be famous one day Anime Fairy's Avatar
    Thanks

(Are we allowed to have 2 characters?)

Name: Zearen
    Species: lycanthrope
    History: When he was little her mother packed him up and ran away from his father over domination of the family issues. His mother was then killed by a hunter after three years of living in the middle of New York. After his mother was killed his father found him in a local ally just a few days after her death and took him in. He was surprised he wasn’t killed during those two nights. He taught him how to fight and use the basics of his skills as a lycanthrope. He always told him he would need to teach himself different things out of his own mind in order for him to survive. When Zearen turned sixteen years old his father was then killed as well by a human just before night.

Appearance: Zearen is a male wolf. In human form he has dirty blonde hair (as in the color dirty blonde) and stands about 6’2 and his eyes are hazel green. His body is muscular from keeping up with his training and has a light tan from doing his training outside. He wears a black muscle shirt and on top of that is a small leather vest he uses as armor. On top of that is a dark cream over coat that almost matches his hair. The tips of the sleeves are rolled back two inches a piece and are brown along with the bottom of the coat which is lined with brown just like the sleeves. His pants are dark brown the same color as the tips of his sleeves and bottom of the coat. They are loose at the top but get baggier the farther down they go. Around his waist his a brown belt that has a dagger holder on each side for him to place his daggers. His shoe wear are a pair of dark brown steel towed boots.

In his wolf form his fur is dark brown and the tip of his nose, paws, tail, and ears are a light cream color. He stands about three and a half feet tall with powerful claws and teeth. One of his fangs grew faster then the rest and shows on the left of his mouth over his bottom jaw.

Otaku god of death may be famous one day god of death may be famous one day god of death's Avatar
    Thanks

name:sky huto
    Race: human
    Height:6ft 5in
    Weight:256lbs
    spells:low level magic, one high level spell (supernova fist)
    Side:neutral
    weapons:giant cinder block, and one dragonbladed sword.
    A Detailed Description
    standing at 6ft 5 weighing in at 256lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes.
    wears clothes that closely resemble a robe and martial arts combined
    muscular.
    personality:humorous,outgoing, but is quite shy
    Background/History: trained as a wrestler at a young age he has setout to explore the fighting world and to improve himself.
    he has fought many battles and has learned many ways of fighting but he seems to always fall back on his wrestling back ground
    Known Jobs
    wrestler/brawler
    I am the God Of Death, Reaper of the souls, hunter of the darkness......
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Deaths_doorway/index.php
    this is my site come and see me there sometime!

Newbie Aiden is off to a good start Aiden's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Aiden Yubari
    Height: 6' 1"
    Weight: 130
    Alignment: His own.
    Race: Ice Elemental
    Personality: Aiden is a kind kid but would rather be away from any other living being.
    Appearance: Aiden stands 6' 1". He has blond bangs and the rest of his hair is black. It is long in the front and short and spiky in the back. He wears tight blue jeans (girl pants) and a black shirt with a white star on it. He has blue eyes, his lip and ears pierced, and he has a scar on his right arm.
    History: Aiden has been an orphan all his life, his parents had died mysteriously when he was young and he never found out why. Aiden has jumped around foster homes when he was younger until he found out about his powers, when he did he decided he would no longer rely on others and be a drifter.
    Weapon(s)
    Ice Maiden: A Scythe with a 49" blade.

Hope this is good.
    I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster. How should I feel? Turn the sheets down. Murder ears with pillow lace. There's bath tubs. Full of glow flies. Bathe in kerosene. Their words tattooed in his veins.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast