Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Characters Compendium (post your characters here)

Newbie AnimeRikku2664 may be famous one day AnimeRikku2664 may be famous one day AnimeRikku2664's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Characters Compendium (post your characters here)

Name: Raikou Kageshi
    Height: 5'7"
    Race: Looks human, but UNKNOWN
    Personality: Doesn't talk a lot. Hates when people get in his way. Doesn't like people talking about his mother. He's nice when he trusts you.
    Element: Darkness
    Appearance: Stands 5'7". He has loooooong white hair. Bangs go down to his stomach. Hair is parted over his right eye. Right eye has a scar that goes all the way down to his neck. Dark purple eyes. Turn red when angry or annoyed. His hair go down to his ankles. He wears a tight, black shirt that connect to the inside of his pants. Which are baggy and black. He wears four belts. They don't go in the belt loops. Wears a black trench coat.

History: His father left him, his sister, and his mother when he was three. His sister two. His mother died with a spilt open head when he was five. Sister four. Doesn't know who killed her. He and his sister lived on the streets and stole food till he was ten and his sister was nine. A woman named Min-Nah took them in. She died protecting them from an assassin when he was 16 and she was 15. At they're ages, they decided to be assassins. He learned 26 fighting styles. His sister also 26.

Weapon(s):With his powers he can switch from a 60" scythe and a long, wide sword called Vengeance.

Alignment: His sister, Rita
    "Nearly every memorable event in a person's life involves food. As chefs, we are artists who...appeal to every human sense."

Newbie XIII_ROXAS may be famous one day XIII_ROXAS may be famous one day XIII_ROXAS's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Characters Compendium (post your characters here)

name:Lewis
    Race: Human
    Hight:5'11
    Weight:220
    Side: Good
    A Detailed Description

Background/History: he's a mercenary out on a mission to search and destroy. He's been away from his wife holly for two years and wants to go back but if he leaves without being ordered to he will surely be killed.
    Known Jobs: Merc

he's ready to whoop some @$$

Newbie wutupmon is off to a good start wutupmon's Avatar
    Thanks

I draw some and have made my own characters and I found this! This is cool. I should post one of my characters I've made on here, but first I've got to give stats and upload the pic. Wait! I'm already writing wait I better post the stats before you get bored or annoyed at me! Okay, here's one:

Name: ?
    Age: None (immortal, but looks about anywhere between 18 or 25 or so)
    Height: What? I don't know. I guess about 5'5" or so
    Weight: I guess this would be about 125 lbs (I don't know what it should be)
    Weapon of choice: Scythe
    Race: Somewhat human, but I guess she should be a mythical race, but I can't think of one

She's a traveler of the worlds. She goes where death is needed and applies such only when called for. She's dark (but not evil) and pretty calm, but when she's angered you should run for cover as fast as possible. She wields a Scythe and has the character 死 (pronounced 'shi') on her forehead. She has no name to speak of but people just call her by the symbol on her forehead. She has an enemy (although she doesn't acknowledge that she does much) that almost always tries to stop her killing, her name is Kurai Akari (I haven't developed this character much but I also have a pic for her). She only usually gets really mad when she is stopped by Akari. She is widely know despite the fact that she has no real name. Also, she travels through the stars by riding solar winds, which is surprisingly much faster than travel via space shuttle.

I'll try to upload the pics I've got on my computer, but pm me if you want me to send them to you through e-mail. I'll try to get Kurai Akari more completed so I can post it and harass me about it if you really want to see it. I also have a story for these two characters (and other character, only a few of which I've actualy drawn), but it's only in the works. I think maybe my post is a little long. Sorry if it is!
    If your gonna cry, you'd be better off doing it for something worth while.

Newbie wutupmon is off to a good start wutupmon's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay, I said I'd show pics, so here are two.

The first is the Shi (nameless) and the second, I think I decided, was supposed to be Kurai Akari. I think I could have done better, but I like how they turned out in the end.
    If your gonna cry, you'd be better off doing it for something worth while.

Newbie egyptianKitten137 is off to a good start egyptianKitten137's Avatar
    Thanks

Name:Shadow Turner
    Weight:120
    height:5'7
    powers:fire,shape shifter
    Race:cat/human
    Discription:lLong dark hair,green cat eyes,tail,slender girl.
    Wepons:whip,long sword,archerer
    Back ground:was a gypsie in a caravan and has traveled great distances.Has been an assaisen...and has done lots of odd jobs for as much muny as posable... and trys to escape her past as royalty and trys to make a name for herself.
    Side:nutrual.
    love comes softly.....

Newbie dreaming saturn is off to a good start dreaming saturn's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Characters Compendium (post your characters here)

Name: Hotaru Tomoe
    Race: Half human
    Hight: undisclosed
    Weight: undisclosed
    Weapons of Choice: Silence Glaive
    Spells: Heal, Power (Silence Glaive surprise, Death Reborn Revolusion), Shield (Silence Wall)
    Side: Neutral

Description:

Hotaru is not so tall with a dark purple-blue-ish hair. She is light skinned and very pretty. She didn't carried any weapon normally except when she is transformed into Sailorsaturn. Then, she will carry a 'glaive' named 'Silence Glaive'.
    Well, she is a character from the anime series 'Sailormoon'.

Background:

Hotaru's existence has been regarded as something that was a threat to everything that exist. Due to her enormous power surge, she is regarded by the title of 'Senshi of destruction' and also carried a powerful dark force within her. Therefore, she is feared by some of the senshi and no ones dares to be her friend because she often been signifies as 'Death' itself by others. But, much darkness and sadness are hidden behind this legendary girl.
    Hotaru supposed to die with her mother in an accident, but her father has revived her without realizing that dark forces would possess Hotaru in his attempt to save her. She always struggles spiritually to restrain the dark forces inside her.

Other Character Info: Hotaru has another strange power. (I shall explain in her photo post)
    [/FONT]

Newbie Menasay is off to a good start Menasay's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Characters Compendium (post your characters here)

Name: Menasay Ringo

Race: Wolf Demon
    Height: 5”6’
    Weight: 118lbs

Spells: Flame, Aura Rainbow, Heal & Final Transformation

Side: Neutral

Sword Tricks: Fire Clasher, Raging Pierce & Aura Double Slash

Personality: A happy winner, unhappy looser, never willing to give up unless she’s made to, one of those types who’s motto is, “To sacrifice yourself for someone else is to die happy,” but that one changes after she finds someone she falls in love with, which she does often.

Description:
    Menasay has long, silver hair that reaches down a bit farther then her butt, a light skin color, which makes her eyes stand out perfectly. Her clothes are made up of a mystical armor, which was something her last payer made after she had killed the beast of their village, in other words a black dragon kimono. On her right side, strapped around her waist is a sheathed sword called the Demons Blade. Her eyes are a light blue and she has silver ears on her head, a furry, silver tail and she has claws and fangs.

Background:
    The legacy of demon hood forest, sought to be recruited by both evil and good sides. She works amazingly fast as a spy yet she tends to get caught a lot due to the fact she hasn’t quiet gotten used to her new weapon. Lately Menasay has been seen rushing about a few different villages, hunting for a new job.

Known Jobs: None

Other Character Information: None
    Last edited by Menasay; Mar 27, 2007 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Skin Color ((Oopsy))
    "You shall stand with us and fight or you shall stand down, for we will take all and win!" ~Demon Hood Forest~

Newbie gaarasgirl may be famous one day gaarasgirl may be famous one day gaarasgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

NAME: klandriia phernus
    RACE: human
    HEIGHT: 5"8
    WEIGHT: 124lbs
    WEAPONS: 2 dragon patterned daggers, a sword
    SPELLS: heal, illusions,
    SIDE: nuetral she's both

PERSONALITLY: klandriia is a quiet person who keeps to herself, she is loyal and kind to those she knows. she can be moody and short tempered at times but she is usually calm and respectful.

DESCRIPTION: klandriia has long redish brown hair down to her waist which she always has in a plait, she has blue eyes, quite pale but not white pale, she wears a crimson red vest top with black hipster jeans and black boots. she has a dagger strapted to each thigh and has her sword on her back in a sheath.

BACKGROUND: when klandriia was born her mother died due to internal bleeding. so she lived with her father. she was a happy cheerful child who was spoilt, she loved her father dearly, when she was 13 she wittnessed her father being murdered by a gang of criminals as they were walking home from a resturant. klandriia was taken to an orphanage but left when she was 15 to search for her fathers killers and seek revenge, she had got her revenge on all the gang members by the time she was 18. during this time she learnt martial arts and the art of sword fighting. and sure enough people started to pay her to exterminate or find out information on certain people, she has learnt to like this job and the money it pays. this is how she became an assasin. she does this job because she is good at it and enjoys the thrill of the hunt.

KNOWN JOBS: assasinations and gathering research

ANY OTHER CHARACTER INFO: none
    your destiny lies within its up to you to find it

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast