+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal of Elements

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Crystal of Elements

PM if you want to join, read on for the story, rules and character set up below you will find the rules to this RPG. If your were not familiar with rules in RPGing, AO RPG Rules can help you (those rules apply everywhere so can't forget them)

Crystal of Elements!

Story Line:

A long time ago, the Five Gods of Lais created a Kingdom called Banbutsu*. In the Kingdom of Banbutsu there was an abundance of life in its waters and its lands. The Five Gods brought forth the Human race after creating the plants, animals, and the other races of the kingdom. The Gods of Lais did not wish to be revered by the humans. They preferred to have a simple and harmonious relationship with them. The kingdom of Banbutsu was truly then a world of peace and balance.

After some time, the Gods of Lais decided to leave for another world. In order to preserve the beauty of the Kingdom, the Gods of Lais handed over the land-revolution method and the core part of the revolution-genesis-gear to the kind race of the Dwarves. At the same time, they also created the Crystal of Gogyou* which able to bring harmony and balance to the Nature’s Elements as well as the inhabitants of the Kingdom of Banbutsu. This Crystal is kept in the sacred room of souls and space. Before five Gods leave, they warned the Dwarves about the power that the Crystal carries within it. If the power inside it is unleashed, it can give a serious destruction. With that, Kingdom of Banbutsu retained its luster even after the departure of the Five Gods.

However, the Dwarves appointed by the Gods of Lais had difficulty in bringing harmony to all the inhabitants of Kingdom. To help them with the task, the Dwarves need to choose their own ruler in order to put back the original state. The new appointed king is from the race of Humans. The new King ruled the whole kingdom with all his power and might. This led the kingdom to gain more power and respect. The king once had a wife. But her queen died while giving birth to their own child (this part will be revealed in my characters bio).

This victory of the kingdom continues. Until one night, the whole kingdom is celebrating for their new victory. Many of them are having fun, enjoying the whole night for celebration. In the middle of their celebration, none of them noticed that someone already broke and trying to steal the Crystal from its place where it should be kept. One of the palace’s guards patrols to make sure if everything inside the palace is safe. While in his patrol, he saw the thief escaping with the crystal. He tries to stop it by shooting by its raffle. But instead of giving damage to the thief, he shoots the Crystal which led to its massive explosion. The power within the Crystal had been unleashed. The Crystal’s powers are distributed to each one of the inhabitants of the whole kingdom. From there on, all races possessed a strong power within them. Each one of them has the power to control the Elements.

The story is yet to begin and the choice of who you will be is up to you. Each element brings something out of you, think of their effects on nature and think that it will bring this to you, to your allies and to your foes. Rain can soothe a wound, calm the mind and yet corrode the rock and burst up as a tsunami, though each ability demands from you, more or less dearly and you must use your power wisely so that you are not devoured by it.

Conditions you must keep in mind:

A. In posting a message

*In posting a message in the thread, your post must be at least one paragraph long. At least five to seven sentences and your post must be relevant to the topic. If you’re not really certain what should you do inside the RPG read the AO rule for RPGing (for you to remember).

B. Questions, Comments and Suggestions

*if you have some Questions, comments and suggestions, just kindly PM me. I’m an approachable person so you don’t need to worry. In case you wanna make some love teams, add some romance to make the story chill, why not??? Just PM me first so I can see what I can do.

C. Character Profile:

*Character profile, though mine will be different and there are some that is added. If you can see, the powers are distributed in each inhabitant, so, some might have strong (but not as gods), some are weak, some might does not discover it yet depending on the characters status. For you to have a guide I’ll give you this:

Power Status:
    1. Childhood: The power slowly disappears as the child with it grows into an adult.
    2. Diffuse: The power is always available, but at a relatively low power level.
    3. Active: The power is always available in a normal level.
    4. Intermittent: The power can only be used for a short period at any time, but at a relatively high power level.
    5. Limitless: The power can be used as often and as much as desired, but each use impacts against the user's own life and can kill them if overused.

Profile Setup:

Name:
    Nickname:
    Element;
    Abilities: (Other than your element, limit it to 1)
    Ability Status:
    Weapon: (Two max and NO guns or weapons of the future))
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Weaknesses: (Limit to 2)
    Bio: (background story)

Here is mine as an example, making detailed characters are the one who stands more. So, if you want your character to be stand out make a detailed one and impress us all.

Name: Matsumoto Satoushi
    Nickname: Satoushi/Satoushi-kun
    Element: Dark
    Weapon: A Necklace which can summon monsters will be his weapon. He carries a bag which contains his materials in fighting. 75% of his bags content is all food.
    Appearance:
    ~Head: Toki had a long white hair. Sometimes it is braided.
    ~Face: He got the calmest eyes ever. And his recent face expression is certainly smiley .
    ~Body: His body built is almost slim. He’s also tall about 5’9 in height.
    ~Dress: He used to wear a long white coat. Inside should be a colored blue shirt. He wears long black pants for his bottom.
    Personality: He used to smile always. His also calm (just think of his expression as Fay D. Flourite in Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE). He used to spend his time eating. Almost all time, you can see him thinking, and wondering how things are made (but he actually thinks that all things originally came from a Giant Burger which explode million and million of years ago). He really likes food. It’s his obsession.
    Weaknesses: When he sees a food in front of him he turns wild (as if he is possessed by some hungry best). He’ll do anything just to eat that food. Which sometimes tend to be an advantage to his foes.
    Abilities: He used his Necklace to summon monsters (mostly monsters that are extremely cute). These monsters have a specific jobs and powers. He uses them as his weapon in battle. But sometimes he tends to play with them.

Bio: He is actually the son of the king. Her mother dies when his during his delivery. His father turned him as a real prince. He is well trained; his skills are designed to be a real Prince at the same time a War mage of the palace. When his still a young, about 5 years old. He was taken outside the palace to see if he can survive, he was given to a pair (they don’t have a child) who keeps him through these years. His false parents loved him so much as if he came from them. Toki accepts them easily because they treat him as their own child. Their way of living is not that good unlike in the palace; they belong to a poor family. They lived in a small hut near the forest. It is hard for them to gain money or to sell their raw products (they have a small farm of sheeps) for making clothes. Because they are too far from the city. His father (not his true father) is a farmer. While his mother (who not his true mother also) is a Taylor. Sometimes, when they don’t really have money to buy their own food, together with his father, they go hunting inside the forest in order for them to eat. One day, when Toki went inside the forest, he saw a fox whose right foot is hurt because of a trap. He tries to remove him from there, but he can’t. Because as he move the fox’s foot, the more the trap tighten, which can led into bone fraction. He immediately went home, and then asks for help. Together with his father, they try to remove the fox in the trap. After several minutes, they successfully removed the fox in the trap. Right after they free the fox, the fox shines with a strong bright light. The fox see Toki as helpful and big hearted person and as the payment of his kindness. The fox turned into a Crystal Necklace (which the present weapon of Toki). After several years. He needs to go back where he really belongs. And he also need to leave his false parents, it is so hard for him to accept this. But he needs to accept this for the sake of there own safety.

D. And the last and most important thing to remember is, “Always enjoy.”

P.S. before posting here please post first your character sheet in the OOC chats...thanks...

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Crystal of Elements

It's completely night outside. The young man, who is only known as Ghost Rose to his enemies, walks alone in forest. He is in his all black suit from inside the forest, and seems invisible as the trees cover the night sky from above. He walks through the trees, and past the brush to find one of his favorite spots in the forest. When he reaches the clearing, he can see the moon shining down from above. The man sits down in the middle of the clearing and begins to meditate there. He closes his eyes, and lets his other senses take him to peace.

As he is meditating, he listens to the voice of his one love once again. He can hear her soft voice and almost can feel her wrapping her arms around him. When he finally finds peace, a teardrop runs down from his left eye from the thoughts of his mind. He continues to meditate to further his mental training.

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Its a sunny and bright morning. There in a flower field, is Renn. She is sitting on top of a rock looking at all the flowers, but she knew most of the most and had already drew some of them. She was looking for one in particular . It was a dark shade of violet. Finally she found in. It was in the far corner. She jumps of the rock.

As she walking, she begins to cough. She keeps on coughing, each time she feels terrible pain. Finally it stops. She knew she had to leave. Today she would not be able to draw that flower. Renn quietly leaves the field.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

The night sky seemed to soar with it's gracious beauty, the blue and dark purple hues weaving and twisting through the stars shining through that ocean above. The wizard in his entirety, adorned with his white robes lined with golden fabrics flourishing in the gust of wind in this moonlight filled sonata of a scene brought himself into a great pace. He kept himself moving, against the winds that seemed to shout at him to turn back, but he wouldn't. It was a part of his resolve to keep going, to find and create the best he could for those in need.

About the midnight forest he could sense several entities, their glowing red eyes shredding through the nights image from beyond the tree lines about the trail he had set forth through. The moon above gently revealed the creatures furs, glistening with mangled grays and dark hides that were as tough as the greatest refined leather.

Alterious knew the situation was mildly dangerous, his right hand arched up in a curl nearing his chest, his hand started to glow with the white resonance of the Quintessence. He readied his Sypher within his soul, the glowing blade he felt within extended in his mind. He was ready for them to hunt, hunt like the predators they were. With fangs revealed the pack kept silent, silent yet looming. The grasses about which seemed to loom with a dark mist hid their deadly sharp claws in the moon lit night around them.

Alterious moved his other hand into arch at the palm with his fingers extended, the chora between them started to fill with a smoky relinquishing aura.

" Zaffa'vaul..." He said in a whisper as one of the creatures sounded the singal, a howl for the attack to begin. But what the beasts did know was their pray wasn't defenseless.

One leaped out and was soon blown through the forest with a ball of white flames, the Aether then would disburse and annihilate the first creature with the spell as the rest charged in. Alterious was ready, swinging out his Sypher into reality as he started running down the trail, the beasts following as his boots tapped against the stone path. His shining sypher stemmed from his hand as he awaited the next open field to battle and thwart his oncoming foes.

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Renn walks casually around town. She wouldn't need to work for a few day. She was happy it was her day off. Maybe she would go out of town and find something to draw....
    Just then she heard a scream. It was coming from the ally up ahead. She runs toward the ally. Just as she gets there, she sees a man and woman. The man appeared to be pestering her.

"C'mon. Give me your money and nobody gets hurt." he said to the woman, touching her hair slightly.

"NO!" yells the woman. "Leave me alone."

The man shrugs. "Suit yourself." He reach for the woman.

"Hey." the man turns around to see Renn "I suggest you leave her alone."

"Shut up. I'm busy little lady. Go somewhere else."
    "Little lady!. You scum make me sick. Think you can do whatever you want."
    "You know, you need to learn how to shut up!!" The man toward Renn, fist swing.

Stupid man. Renn thought to herself. He almost hits her but Renn dodges it. Just as he is passing her, Renn kicks him in the back. He flies toward the end of the ally. Renn takes out one of her swords. "I now am telling you to leave, unless you want to die?"

The man didn't need to think about this. He gets up and runs off. "Thank you so much!!!" says the woman."Here." She hands Renn money. Renn shakes her head and walks off. She didn't want the money. She would get that from her job......

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Ayu just finished shopping for food when she heard a scream. A brunette girl passed her by, she was running. She was, of course, curious. So she follwed the girl. After a few minutes, the girl led her to an ally, where a man was robbing a woman. She bit her lip.

'What should I do?' She said to herself. 'Should I help her?'

While Ayu was busy talking to herself, she didn't noticed that the girl have already defeated the man and already left. She was about to follow the brunette girl when she saw the woman being robbed, shaking. She hurried down to comfort the shaking woman.

"Are you okay?" she asked her, rubbing her back. The woman just nodded in response.

When she saw that the woman was okay, she rushed to find the girl who save the woman's life, but, to her dissapointment, she was no where to be found.

'I wonder who she is...' Ayu asked herself, heading back home.

Thanks

OOC: lol so i was watched???? lol anyway

BIC:

Renn is waiting in her house. Today, hopefully, she would get a job. Suddenly there is
    a knock at the door." Come in."

A tall man comes in. He looks about in his in his mid-30s."Do you require my services, sir?" asks Renn
    "Yes. I want you to kill someone. He is an assassin. He is known as Ghost Rose. Heard
    of him?"
    "Yes. I have. He's very good assassin. Why do you want me to kill him?"
    "I have my reasons. If you do kill him, you will be payed a lot of money."
    Renn nods her head "Now please leave, unless you have info for me to track him."
    The shakes his head no and leaves Renn's house. What a pain, thought Renn, She
    really didn't like to find information on her own.

Renn decides to go. Today was such a beatiful day. Where should she go? Wait she need to go shopping. It took her the entire day to get what she wanted. Renn walking back home. Suddenly her cough comes back. She drops her bags and falls to her knees. Why? Why now? She need to work on her job. She coughed and felt so much pain she could cry.

"Hey are you alright?"Renn looks up to see a girl. She had long magenta looking hair. She had some beatiful eyes.
    "Y-yes. I just felt a little dizzy."
    "Let me help you."
    "No, I'm-" Renn coughs, casing her more pain.
    "Please."The girl help Renn up and carries some of her bags. She help Renn along the way home. Who is this girl. Why did she seem familiar....
    Last edited by Renn; Dec 24, 2007 at 12:39 AM.

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

Into the fabulous dawn he lead the group of demons on, the sun was sparkling through the darkness from below, rising out to break its way through with golden strands. Alterious could feel the time was right, and he jumped up a slight bit to do a mid air turn. As he landed he slid backwards leading it with his left foot. Sypher was still glowing out from his hand, as the remaining four demons faced him against the sun. Their red orbs seemed to shake with a subtle feeling of weakness. Alty knew it was then he'd have to strike.

One beast decided to brave the golden lit meadow towards the wizard, with all it's speed it rushed Alterious knocking him to the ground. But it took the beast a few moments to realize that it had been run through by the burning blue beam of a blade that extended from his hand and with that the beast turned to ash. The remaining three only watched as their brave, or otherwise foolish comrade had disburse, and they retreated with their tails between their legs.

" Well, morning exercise is always good for a new day.. " He tried to jest, but he had to take life that very morning and so he couldn't find his own humor, well, humorous. He decided to take the next open path into town which took his all until midday, and as he reached it he had noticed a small commotion in the back alley, or at least the end of it. With that he sighed a slight bit and made his way to the central stone paved town square. He took a seat upon the fountain, it's waters sparkling in the sunlight they were blessed with from above. He started to wonder if there was anything or any one about the area who needed aid. Even so, he was going to rest after his walk to assure maximum efficiency in his work.

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast