Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal of Elements

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Crystal of Elements

OOC: Ooh... Sorry Renn. Didn't mean to.

BIC:

It seemed a beautiful day to stroll down the streets today, the sun was up, shining everyone's lives, so Ayu decided to walk the streets. While she was walking, she saw a very familiar face.

It's her. Ayu thought, while walking towards her. But, to her surprise, the girl fell unto her knees. She was shocked. Ayu quickly rushed to her, sitting on her said, while assisting her.

"Hey are you alright?" Ayu asked, the girl was looking at her.
    "Y-yes. I just felt a little dizzy." she answered.
    "Let me help you." Trying to be of much help.
    "No, I'm-" the brunette was stopped on her tracks by caughing more blood.
    "Please." Ayu insisted. She helped her with her bags all the way home.

"Umm... By the way, I'm Ayume Tsubasa. Ayu for short." Ayu smiled, introducing herself to the girl. "And you are?"

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC:thats okay!!!!^.^

BIC:
    "My name is Reverie Higrashi, but i rather you call me Renn. Thank you for taking me home."
    Renn stumbles to the door. Ayu tries to help, but Renn shakes her head."I'm alright."
    "Are you sure?"ask Ayu
    "Yeah. I just need to rest soon, so I can work tomorrow."says Renn
    "B-but you can't work. You look so pale."
    Renn glares at Ayu. Ayu shrinks back. "Sorry, but my jobs requires that I work as soon as possible."
    "What job would want you like this?"
    "Just understand, that we all have jobs to do."Renn coughs more.
    "Please let me help then with your job...."
    Renn looks at Ayu. Should she trust her??

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

ayu
    Thanks

Renn was looking at Ayu. Taken back, Ayu bit her lip, her eyes furrowed. I think she doesn't want me to help her. But... I can't leave her like this.

"Hmm... If you don't want me to help you, let me heal you first. I am a healer after all, and I don't want anyone in pain while doing his/her job. And, by the way, after I heal you, I can still help you with your job." She stopped, looking at Renn's reaction. "What is your job, by the way?

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Renn looks at Ayu. She couldn't understand what she did. She looked to young. As Ayu was healing her, she thought to herself that she might be able to help.
    "If you really want to know I'm a mercenary." Ayu just looks at Renn
    "My next job is to find someone named Ghost Rose, and to-"Renn stops. The look on Ayu's face said it all"You kill people? Why?"
    "There really nothing else I can do."Renn coughs slightly, this one causing barley no pain.
    "If you want I'll let you help me, but if you don't I'll understand...."

ayu
    Thanks

While Ayu was singing and healing her (OOC: Ayu heals people by singing.), she quietly listens to Renn. When she heard the name "Ghost Rose" she wondered.

"Who's this Ghost Rose and why do you have to kill him? Did he do something wrong?" Ayu asked Renn. She looked at her with confusion all over her face. Ayu finishes healing Renn and sits quietly beside Renn.

Thanks

"No. Well I'm not sure, but I was hired to kill him. He's assassin, so he kills people too. I would be glad if you could help." Renn smiles slightly at Ayu. Renn gets up.
    "Whoa hold on,"says Ayu"You need to rest."
    "I know. Don't worry I am. I'll give you one to decide, Be here tomorrow at noon. I'm leaving tomorrow, to find info on Ghost Rose. If you want to come you can, buts its your choice."
    Renn goes to her room. She lays down on her bed. Tears roll down her eyes. That girl reminded her of him.....

ayu
    Thanks

''Oh." Was all the answer Ayu could give out. She didn't know if she wants come or not, but... it was time for her to have an adventure, leave the kingdom and go on her own.
    Without a sound, she went home and thought of the proposition that Renn offered to her. What should I do now? Should I go or not? The same question repeated in her head, until she fell asleep.

The Next Morning...

Ayu stood in front of Renn's house. She waited there for a couple of minutes, carrying her bow and arrow and a bag. She decided to go with her, aside from the fact that Renn can't go on her own, she needed to find her true self. What she wants for herself.

Thanks

Renn wakes up. It was almost noon. She hurries and gets ready. when Renn is done, she steps out the door. Standing there is Ayu."So you've come."
    "Yes. I want to join you. I can help you."
    "Alright, but know this will not be easy. You might die. Be aware of that." Renn walk off. Ayu follows."Where are we going?"ask Ayu
    "To the next town. We won't find and information here."Renn hands Ayu a notebook. Ayu looks at her."You're hold on to any info we get." Renn and Ayu head out of there peaceful town.......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast