+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal of Elements

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Crystal of Elements

OOC: Hai... After my post, no more posting all right?

Ayu noticed that Renn woke up with her singing. She didn't bother to say hello or I'm sorry I woke you up, she just continued singing and almost all night, she sang her heart out.

Morning...

The sun was up, and again, it was time for them to move on. Renn, as always, was in her gentle pace, walking confidently. While Ayu still shy around her. She did not know much of Renn's past or what's her life was like before she met her. Renn wasn't much of a talker either so she has no idea what she's like. I wonder... I wonder how Renn lived before she met me. She glanced at Renn who was walking infront of her. She stared at her for a few minutes. Renn caught her staring at her, she stopped at her tracks.

"What is it?" Renn asked. Ayu was still staring at Renn and appearantly lost in her thoughts until Renn snapped her out. Ayu a bit surprised, stumbled and fell down. Butt meet ground. she thought. Renn sweat dropped. Ayu rubbed her back. "Itai." She groaned. Renn lend her a hand to help her get up. Ayu grabbed it and stood up.

"I'm very sorry about that." Ayu stuck her tongue out playfully. Renn just smiled at her and continued walking. After an or so, they reached the town and looked for an inn.

I wonder what Renn is thinking. Ayu again, glanced at Renn, who looked exhausted. "Are you okay, Renn?" she asked her.

"I am. Let's find an inn first before heading out to find more information about Ghost Rose." Renn said. Ayu nodded in agreement. When they found one, Renn told Ayu that they should rest now and head out tomorrow to find that Ghost Rose. The moon was full and bright as Ayu gazed upon it. I wonder what will happen tomorrow. Ayu thought before falling into a deep slumber.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Renn got up. She would let Ayu sleep. She had to get information on Ghost Rose. This part she had to do alone. Not every town was peachy as their town was. People would fight back. Not like that stupid man she fought. Wait...thats where I saw her...I didn't think there was a witness,but....Renn shakes her head. She had other things to do.

Renn walks around. Why had Ayu decide to come with her? She was clueless about her. Ayu was strange. Renn did like her, but she was a little timid. She was great in battle, but Renn saw that she panicked easily. As she is walking, she sees a crowd of people ahead of her. They are around a man on a white horse. So that was prince Satoushi. She had heard a lot about him.....Renn stops and coughs.
    "Man, not now. Its been acting up a lot." Renn head back to the inn. She was disappointed that she had not got any information on Ghost Rose.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Newbie firstborn is off to a good start firstborn's Avatar
    Thanks

Andrei stood in the alley near the servants entrance to the castle. looking up at the sky he figured that he had about an 10 to get ready. Quietly he striped his own clothes and put on the servants uniform that he had recived from his contact. Stashing his clothes into his bag he sliped out to join the line of morning servants going in to replace to night staff. The gate guard let him though without a second glance and he was in the castle, now came the hard part.
    See now the game is historically inaccurate, because unlike feudal Japan, modern day France does not have any flying demonic stingrays. . . well, hardly any.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

"Where did you go today Renn?" Ayu asked at her friend who had just returned. Renn flopped down at her bed with a dissapointed look on her face. I wonder what happened to her. Ayu thought. She was too shy to ask what happened to her, with a glum look on Renn's face, she was sure that something happened to her. Renn...

After eating lunch, Ayu wondered if they were going out to find information about Ghost Rose. But, to her dissapointment, they didn't. They just stayed in the inn for the rest of the day doing nothing.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Erwin stood beside the great furnace, heating the steel that was going to be made into a sword for the King. This was the perfect place to use his powers and not be discovered, the town blacksmith was the only thing Erwin was good at and he was glad.
    Removing the steel, Erwin began to strike at it, bending the blade into shape.
    after working for a few minutes, Erwin threw it back in to the fire cursing at how it was not taking shape. Deciding to pack it up for the day, Erwin left for the nearest tavern for a few drinks and something to eat.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

The palace’s skies had been covered with sapphire colour of the sun, the evening’s presence rose in the whole region. Lights grew in each corner of the palace brightly. At first glances you’ll notice instantly that a large feast is stirring in the palace own grounds, the orchestra’s harmonic music began to roar in the whole place pouring down to the town’s houses making everybody aware of the happenings inside the palace.

At an instant royal guards marched towards the large gate ways and blow their trumpets to signal an announcement. The three advisers of the royal family began to walk, peering to see the building crowd beneath the palace. And then the prince of the country follows:

“My dear people of Banbutsu,” he began to speak. “A large festivity is taking place inside the palace, and I as the prince of the whole country, I here to invite and let you cultivate friendships among other citizens of this country.” raising his right hand holding a glass of wine showing that the festive had begun. Crowd began to yell in joy and head towards the large gates of the palace.

“Your highness, are you sure of this?” one of the advisers asked.
    “Nothing to be worried of,” he replied confidently with a smile on his face.
    “I understand. Please excuse me for intruding your decisions, your highness.”
    “ahahah..” he gently laugh as a reply.

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

"Arrgh!!!!" Renn was so bored out of her mind. They hadn't found any leads and they hadn't done anything. Renn was sick. She had decide to stay at the inn. Ayu went out to the town and found that prince Satoushi had some festivity going on in the palace. Ayu you went, though Renn told her to go to find anything on Ghost Rose, she just want the girl to have fun. Everyone in town had gone too. Man, what was there to do?? She got out of bed, and decide to go out of town for a bit. She would be back before Ayu got home.

Renn left to the mountains near the town. She had wanted to come her for awhile but with looking for information she hadn't the time. At long last she was in peace. She had bought her sketch pad. She found a nice soft patch of grass. She sat down and began to draw the scenery.

Renn really never knew why she like to draw. She just did. She want to find beauty in this world, a world that was filled with war and people fighting. It wasn't always like that. There were still some things left in this world that held beauty, like Ayu's singing, but she couldn't draw that. Renn continues to draw....
    Last edited by Renn; Jan 03, 2008 at 08:57 AM.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

“The wheel is now moving, aren’t they?” he said to one of the palace’s advisers.
    “Yes indeed, sire” the adviser replied.
    “The other is on her way and the other is still lost, but surely she’ll find her way.” He said and laughed gently.

He then went in his room wearing his long white robe, and a gothic type of suit inside. He went in the terrace, gazing the first stars in the sapphire sky. “This will be a great evening, isn’t it mou-chan?” he whispered. And a cuddly pinkish colour creature appeared beside him. “piko..!” the creature replied. He raises his hand fairly in the chest level and a crystal like orb popped in with any notice. “hhhmm.. Tsubasa Ayumi, what a cute name.” he said to him self.

“uhhhg.. My stomach needs food..(T.T)” he heard his tummy creating noises. “Let’s see, I have a something here” he reaches for his pocket taking out something. “Oh! The bread I left its still here..(>_<)!!? Munch.. munch..munch”

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast