+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal of Elements

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Crystal of Elements

OOC:you weren't lying when you said that your character loves food...lol munch...lol

BIC:
    Renn looked up. She sense that she wasn't alone. She looked around. She saw nothing. Then there is a rustle in a bush near her. She looks at it."I know you're there.Come out." she commands....and out comes a white creature. It was rabbit. Renn blushed. Why was she so nervous? Maybe her "sickness" was getting to her. She was mad. She looked down at her sketch. It was turning out good. She might get a good price.

Renn closed her eyes. She wished....that she was normal. That she had a family to go home to. To have friends. To one day find someone to love....but she couldn't have that. Not with this sickness. She didn't want pity.

Renn snaps her sketch book close. She would go back to town. She might as well enjoy her time with Ayu. Who know who they might meet. Beside this was a perfect chance to get another look at prince Satoushi. He had this aura around him......

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC: ahahaha… Im afraid not..ahahaha (>_<)!!?

BIC:

While eating his bread mou-chan interrupted him. “pikopikopiko…!” showing something in the orb. He gazed the orb with excitement. “waaaahh..” he exclaimed while chewing food in his mouth. “Look mou-chan, its Reverie Higrashi known as Renn is heading to the palace…! (>_<)!!?” mou-chan flies back and forth saying that the prince should not talk while his mouth is full.”pikopikopiko..(>_<)!!?” “eheheheh..(->.<). Sorry I forgot my manners mou-chan. “he went finished his food and wiped his mouth with a handkerchief. He went outside of his room, gazing at everybody having a good night. He then spotted Ayu in one corner suiting herself to everyone around her.

At the other hand, he sees Renn in the large entry way of the palace making her way to the palace’s main hall where all town’s men are having the fetivity.

“Oh well, we should be going now mou-chan(n_n).. We don’t want to spoil this exciting night, aren’t we??” he said to mou-chan wearing a smiley expression on his face. At an instant mou-chan disappeared in the mid air leaving only a white smoke.

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC:lol yep oh well and what do you mean i went to the men...-.- not interested in them. I say why i'm over there...

BIC:Renn walked all around looking for Ayu. She wasn't particully fond of festivals, the crowd, the loudness....she could go on and on. When she had a look around, she saw prince Satoushi, looking at all of his people. He then looked over where she was. He smiles. Renn feels her cheeks going red. Why was he smiling at her? She walks off. Although she would not look at him again, his eye were lovely.

"Here there, pretty lady." some man had come up to her. Renn said nothing, she almost didn't hear him. She had to find Ayu but it looks like she had to be on the other side. She walks off sightly, also she felt a cough coming. The man grabs her shoulder. Renn turns around. She punches the man, but she seemes to be getting weak. Her sickness was happening. "Is that all you got?" laugh the man.....Renn grinds her teeth. She didn't like the odds of this......

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC: of course you went there, I just thought if your finding Ayu she must be somewhere in the crowd and you went there for her to find. Heeheheh

BIC:

He walk to the stairway going to the crowd having there nice time, everyone he passes greeted him a good evening and as a reply he smiles at them. Everyone thinks of him as a gentle and a good prince. But opposite of that attitude is that he only want to be simpler like the life he once before had in the forest with his false parents. His heart is in the wild than in the palace, he wants to explore unexplored lands, discover things that are yet to be discovered, and have a lot of comrades in his way of finding his true self.

“May I offer you a dance little miss?” he gently asked Ayu with a smile on his face. The crowd went silent and the orchestra near the palace’s stairway begun to play a melodic music. The prince and Ayu dance gracefully in the center of the hall making everybody stop for a glace,

“I see you in a corner and you haven’t get a lot of fun here, don’t you? Tsubasa Ayumi?” he whispered to Ay u smiling.

“Hhmmm.. I think she’s now gazing at us.” He said.

Thanks

OOC: What is that supposed to mean??? Well whatever, i just back to being attacked by that man....

BIC:
    The man grabbed her wrist."C'mon, pretty lady, I'm just saying, lets make nice."
    The man had to be drunk. Men! Renn couldn't resist. She was getting weaker. The man dragged her somewhere."Let go of me, or I swear..."
    "You swear what???"The man continues to walk....

What was Renn supposed to do. She would not scream, of course, cause her voice to was getting weak. What was wrong with her. She could do better than this, even when she was sick. Why was her sickness getting worse? Renn finally pulled her sel free and with quick movement disappered in the crowd. She finally found a place to sit. She watched the dance floor. People were gathering around two people dancing. She looked closer and found it was Ayu and prince Satoushi......Then she felt some grab her shoulder......

Thanks

OOC: ahahahah.. oHh! what happened to your character?

BIC:
    “Come Ayu, I have something for you to see.” He pulled Ayu to the palace’s royal garden. They saw fireflies flying around the place where white roses glows in the great moon’s light.

“Isn’t it like stars fallen to the garden??” he asked Ayu “but much more like sesame seeds to me (>_<)!!? I want to eat them bits by bits or even put them to my breakfast bread and dip it with a hot milk. yAy!!” he said to himself.

“What happened to my highness?” Ayu asked prince Satoushi because she noticed that he talk to himself.

“eh..! ehehehe.. Nothing my little princes.. eheheh..” he smiled in rresponse. They fall into silence for a couple of seconds and finally the prince managed to say a word. He gazed the fireflies flying around the garden.

“Come Ayu, she must be waiting now..” they both walk to where Renn is.

Thanks

OOC: you should learn to leave, someone tried to kidnap me!!>.< Geez....

BIC:Renn turns around. It was some old lady."Are you enjoying the festival?"she asks
    Renn looks at the old lady and nods her head. "Thats good."says the old lady" Now on to further business, I'd like to talk about your sickness...."
    Renn gasps. She felt terrible pain."Wh-what are you talking about???"Renn coughs "How do you know..." the old lady shakes her head."You need not worry, but be careful. Your health is in danger. You will go soon with people, whom...." she stops and turns and leaves. "Wait...."but Renn's voice was barely above a whisper. Renn head begins to hurt and then she fell....going unconsicous(spellcheck)

Thanks

OOC: (>_<)!!?

BIC:
    As they arrived, they saw Renn lying in the ground. Ayu went to grab Renn for help, Prince Satoushi stop her. Prince Satoushi then reaches for his pocket and brought his chanting necklace. He made several strokes with the necklace and whispered some words, “I call you creature that grants a weak soul’s wishes, bring back hr vigor and restore her force” the necklace’s beads glows blue and at an instant a furry winged creature with a white colour appeared. “chipu!!” the creature exclaimed and flew to where Renn is, and created a bubble which can contain Renn and restore her energy.

“Don’t worry now Ayu, she’ll be fine. Hino-chan will cure her now…”he went into silence for awhile, “but,.. but Im afraid to say, Hino-chan can only restore her energy but not totally healing her. I cannot find the source of her sickness.” He said with a serious look at Renn which surrounded by Hino-chan’s healing bubble.

“At anytime, she’ll be waking up now.”

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast