+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Crystal of Elements

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Crystal of Elements

OOC: Haha... Why weren't I inform in this? Nah... Kidding. XDD OMGosh! I have no idea what to post.

Ayu bit her lip. Her friend was in danger and she was just... standing, looking at her.

"Satoushi-sama, if that creature can't heal Renn... can I heal her myself?" she asked the prince, he was just looking at Renn. Just staring at her poor friend who was lying in the ground.

"Renn... I-I'm... Sorry." Ayu stuttered, tears forming in her eyes. "I can't do anything for you." She was sobbing, she knelt down closer to Renn. "I'm sorry... I really am." She continued on crying, no one interrupted her. Until she fainted.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC: lol…(n_n)

BIC:
    He gaze poor Ayu while crying, and now, his near to shed a tear from his eye. “(>_<)!!!?? Ooohhhh!! I cant resists not to cry during this kind of time….whaaaaaiii… Poor Ayu… You don’t have to cry (>_<)!!?” he acted like a child in front of Ayu. he then noticed that Ayu pass out and also lying in the ground. “(o_o)!!? wheew~! I thought someone will saw me in that shape, thank heavens Ayu pass out before she sees that childish manner of me” He sighed and carries the two to the palace. “Hino-chan, shall we continue that in the palace?” he asked hino-chan. “chi..pu!” he replied.

They headed to the palace’s backdoors for them not to be seen by the town’s men having party. Prince Satoushi called guards for assistance.

“Y..your highness!! What happen to them??” one of the guards asked.

“Ahahah, some misunderstanding..” he replied gently.

“Mi..misunderstanding?”

He smiled back and said “can you please carry this one to my room?” He ordered the guard.

“B..but your Highness!!” the guard exclaimed.

“and don’t tell anybody about this” he stared the guard with a mean look that made the guard shiver extremely. “Now then, can you now carry her to my room?” he then return to his gentle personality.

“y..yyy…yes, your highness!” the guard replied nervously.

“geezz.. I did scare him.. Please forgive me (T.T)” he said to himself.

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

ayu
    Thanks

OOC: Haha. Baby. Btw, who's "her"?

BIC:

Ayu felt the cold ground touching her skin. Tears were still placed on her cheeks. She was still crying. She couldn't stop crying. It just kept on coming and coming, like it was never gonna end. Renn. Her thoughts were just focused on her. I'm sorry. Maybe because she blamed herself on what had happened to Renn. I really am. It was her first time, having a real friend. I hope you can... Not that, she hadn't met any, maybe because, she met a good friend. forgive me. A good friend like Renn.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC: Her…you… sorry for not mentioning..eheheh…

BIC:
    They now arrived in Prince Satoushi’s room. the two are still cataleptic that they don’t know where they are now. Prince Satoushi gazed Ayu with sorrow, “Forgive me Ayu, if I only knew what the source of Renn’s sickness is.” He whispered to himself while gazing at Ayu’s face.

“Hino-chan, shall we begin once again?” he asked hino-chan. Hino-chan just nodded and flew near Renn. Hino-chan made another bubble and tried to heal Renn once again, while Prince Satoushi tries to wake the unconscious Ayu. He once again brought his necklace up and made another chant. “Blessed with the intellect and might, let you be my guide creature of supreme bright.” And then at an instant a fox like creature with a fiery colour appeared before him and said “What can I carry out for my majesty.” The fox said.

“I want you to determine what the cause of Renn’s sickness is” he ordered.

“It shall be done.” He fox replied. He then draw near to Renn and gazed at her.

Prince Satoushi stared with concern in his face.

“At the time, the sickness is yet to begin. But I do not know what the cause is but this girl’s health is indeed fragile as a glass.” He said to Prince Satoushi.

“Is there any cure for it?” prince Satoushi asked.

“I’m afraid; I do not know the answer. But, if you shall seek for it the cure shall appear at your very own eye. You cannot do no matter which you try, patience shall take place.”

“But we shall not just relax and watch her die!! May be there is another way..!” Prince Satoushi exclaimed.

“It is in you, what you shall do for her. At the mean time there is this cure that temporarily stops the sickness to get further damage in her health. Take this with you” a pearl like medicines appear in the mid air.

“I shall seek the cure then.” Prince Satoushi reached the medicine.

“Give it to her and she’ll get half of her enthusiasm at the mean time.” At an instant the fox disappear.

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC:O.O whoa i missed a lot

BIC:Renn woke but kept her eyes closed. Who was that old lady. None of this would have happen if that "accident" hadn't happen. She would be living a normal life.

Renn opens her eyes and sees that she is in a bubble. She looks at prince Satoushi, who is right beside her. They look at each other for the longest time. He finally smiles, and opens his mouth, but Renn stops him.
    "I know what you want. You wonder about my sickness."

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Erwin sat on his anvil, admiring the blade he had crafted. the gems inlaid into the hilt, glistened from the light given off from the fire.
    Standing up, Erwin gave the blade a few swings to test the durability of his handiwork and was satisfied. Wrapping it up for the king, Erwin was away towards the castle.

Stepping into the light of the courtyard, Erwin was greeted by one of the aides to the royal family and was led towards the kings throne to present the weapon.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Renn looks at prince Satoushi. He nods his head. Renn closes her eyes."You see, I was in an accident 8 years ago. I had left my town and wondered off. Then "it" attacked me."

Prince Satoushi looked confused. Renn glances over and sees Ayu was asleep. "I don't don't know what it was. It just attacked me. I have a scar to prove. She pulls her long-sleeve up. There on Renn's arm were mark."They are randomly on my body. I felt terribly pain. I want to die. But for some reason, "it" left me alone...to die I assume. I don't know how long I was their, but I'm sure no one would have found me. Finally someone did. He saved me......and left me there. I woke up the next day in the forest. I was all lone from there. I found a place to live and its been that way ever since. I learned how to fight and became a mercenary. What else was i good for?" Renn turns her head waiting for an answer.....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

ayu
    Thanks

OOC: The prince is a kidnapper! lol XD Btw Renn, Ghost Rose said that he'll be in a long meditation so he won't be able to post yet.

BIC: Ayu was still half asleep when she heard some noises. She tried to sit up, slowly. A tear escaped her eyes. She rubbed it off. She opened her eyes, slowly. The two people didn't noticed Ayu waking up until she spoke up.

"Where am I?'' she asked, looking sideways. She was in a bed, a very big bed. It looked royalty. She gasped. "Renn!" She shouted. The two just looked at her. Weirdify. Ayu sighed in relief.

"I'm glad you're alright, Renn." she said, smiling at her.
    Last edited by ayu; Jan 05, 2008 at 05:19 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast