+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Crystal of Elements

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Crystal of Elements

OOC: quite enough Ayu..hehehe

BIC:
    Prince Satoushi looked at Renn confusedly, at the time Ayu woke up and gasped Renn to say her gratitude that she is alright. He sat on the bed right beside Renn,

“What do mean by it? And the Forest?” he started to speak. “Please tell me everything you know Renn. This is for your own sake” he continued. He stop for a moment, he bowed his head everything around him seemed turn all black the only thing he can see, he can hear is him. Scenes of the past started to show on his face, hunting him down. He knelt down in the ground, voices started to speak saying untruthful things. “You’re the reason why we’re dead, you, you, you, you” his head experience a extreme pain he hold this until head lied in the ground, crying. And then, the old king appear before him,

“My dear son, you are given a great wisdom and might, you inherit the skills of a great king, these abilities that are given to you are worthless indeed.” the king spoken to his son.

“What do you mean father?” he replied.

“The true thing that will lead you to success is the thing you only possess. Remember this word and you shall do no failure in any decisions you must made” at an instance the king fade into the mist living nothing aside from the word he spoken.

“What do you mean the thing I possess.. Father…” he ran to gasp his father but his too late.

He then heard a voice calling his name, the voice is Renn. “What happen to you?” she asked. Everything was just an illusion. “Nothing, nothing..” he replied and stood at them wearing a confused expression in his face. He excuse himself for a moment, he went to the terrace to get some air. “What was that? A dream? What was that father was trying to say?” he said to himself confusedly.

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC:O.O whoa he's a kidnapper?????jk

BIC: Renn looked at Satoushi. He asks her to tell him everything. What was that in his eyes. Pity? She glared at him. She didn't want pity."Thats all you need to know." Ayu was still hugging her. She pushed her off gentaly."Its alright, Ayu. I don't blame you."

Renn gets up and walks out of the room. She hated being pitied more than anything in the world. She had enough of it. Renn continues to walk aroung the castle.......

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC: Oh, my.

Ayu stared at Renn's retreating back. "Renn." She whispered. What's the matter with her? She thought. She looked at the prince. Her eyes widened. Did the prince said something wrong to her, so she became upset? She poked the prince.

"Highness, did you do something that made her upset?" She asked still poking him. The prince just stared at her, confused. She sighed.

"Oh, by the way your highness. How do you know my name and Renn's?" It was a bit weird that the prince knew their names. Ayu never met the prince, but how did he know them. Her head tilted a bit, waiting for an answer.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC:well too bad Ghost Rose. I guess we have to give up.....^^

BIC: Renn was furious. Whenever she told people about her, they pitied her. She learned not to trust anyone since then.....except him. and Ayu and Satoushi. She trusted them and looked what happen. "He"was dead and Ayu had come on this dangerous journey, and Satoushi had wanted to help....wait did he want to help her? What purpose would that serve him? Renn continues to walk around. She didn't understand why people had helped her, listen to her.
    Why?
    Did they feel sorry for her? Renn scowled. She hated pity.....but she did always want friends. Thats why she had allowed Ayu to come with her.To let Satoushi listen to her story.She didn't understand. How could she know all this other stuff and not understand this? Renn looks out at the castle window. It had a beatiful garden. Renn decided to find that garden and draw it......

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC: (n_n)

BIC:
    He stood at once, and went to chase after Renn. He left Ayu in the room where they used to be. He ran through the palace’s wide halls, bewildered by his feelings. He keeps on running and running space out. Heading to no where, his thoughts had been over come by an odd feeling. At the time, he spotted Renn walking in the palace’s isles. He reached to grab Renn’s hands. Cherry Blossom’s petals started to sprinkle like a tear in a maiden’s eye. The moon is its full phase with the sparkling stars, seems like gazing at them that time.

Renn is presently at a shock when the prince grabs her hand. Silences poured throughout the place. “Listen…” the prince manages to speak at last. “My father, the old king of this kingdom died without me in his side..” he speak in a low voice. “There’s nothing I can do, with me helpless. I live my life with my false parents for the sake of my assigned task to rule the kingdom when my time comes. I never have time to spend with him. Now, tell me. I just can’t let you consume by your sickness. I need to do something. I wont allow to lost someone dear to me again.” He said to her. “please lay a bit of trust in me Renn.”

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Thanks

OOC:OHHH nice!!^^ but whats with the whole cherry blossems???

BIC: Renn just stared at Satoushi."I don't understand....why. What am I to you? I've always been alone. I have no one....."Renn pulls her hand free. She runs down all the halls. Satoushi was chasing her. Suddenly as she passes one door, a whole lot of people cpme pouring out. That should stop him.....Renn continues. Just as she burst through one door, she find the garden she was looking for.

It was lovely. It had all sorts of plants. She found a place to sit. She saw some sakura. She began to draw them. As she is drawing she begins to think about what Satoushi had said. I wont allow to lost someone dear to me again.... She couldn't understand. What was this feeling she had....why was she with Ayu and Satoushi....Renn continues to draw.

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

(( I'm sorry but, I just lost all interest in this RP, and I sensed no real general direction to it. So I'm dropping out, just so you all know. ))

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

Newbie firstborn is off to a good start firstborn's Avatar
    Thanks

((I'm sorry but I'm kinda going the way Tetsanosuke is, and unless we start going somewhere in this I'm out))
    See now the game is historically inaccurate, because unlike feudal Japan, modern day France does not have any flying demonic stingrays. . . well, hardly any.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast