Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal of Elements! OOC/Recruitment

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Crystal of Elements! OOC/Recruitment

This is the Out Of Character and recruitment thread for the RPG called Crystal of Elements!, may the creator of this RPG post an introductory post to his/her RPG storyline, world, characters and rules. Following this first posts, others who wish to join may PM the creator of this RPG and once approved, post their characters here. This place is also for discussing any matters concerning the RPG. Please remain on topic at all times or risk loosing this thread. Thankyou.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Crystal of Elements! OOC/Recruitment

PM if you want to join, read on for the story, rules and character set up below you will find the rules to this RPG. If your were not familiar with rules in RPGing, this can give information http://www.animeonline.net/rpg-forum...d-conduct.html

Story Line:

Crystal of Elements!

A long time ago, the Five Gods of Lais created a Kingdom called Banbutsu*. In the Kingdom of Banbutsu there was an abundance of life in its waters and its lands. The Five Gods brought forth the Human race after creating the plants, animals, and the other races of the kingdom. The Gods of Lais did not wish to be revered by the humans. They preferred to have a simple and harmonious relationship with them. The kingdom of Banbutsu was truly then a world of peace and balance.

After some time, the Gods of Lais decided to leave for another world. In order to preserve the beauty of the Kingdom, the Gods of Lais handed over the land-revolution method and the core part of the revolution-genesis-gear to the kind race of the Dwarves. At the same time, they also created the Crystal of Gogyou* which able to bring harmony and balance to the Nature’s Elements as well as the inhabitants of the Kingdom of Banbutsu. This Crystal is kept in the sacred room of souls and space. Before five Gods leave, they warned the Dwarves about the power that the Crystal carries within it. If the power inside it is unleashed, it can give a serious destruction. With that, Kingdom of Banbutsu retained its luster even after the departure of the Five Gods.

However, the Dwarves appointed by the Gods of Lais had difficulty in bringing harmony to all the inhabitants of Kingdom of Banbutsu. To help them with the task, the Dwarves need to choose their own ruler in order to put back the original state. They already had chosen who will be the first King. He is King SeiAn that came from the races of the Humans. The new King ruled the whole kingdom with all his power and might. This led the kingdom to gain more power and respect. The king once had a wife. But her queen died while giving birth to their own child (I’ll discuss more on this later).

This victory of the kingdom continues. Until one night, the whole kingdom is celebrating for their new victory. Many of them are having fun, enjoying the whole night for celebration. In the middle of their celebration, none of them noticed that there is someone already tries to steal the Crystal. One of the palace’s guard patrol to make sure if everything inside the palace is safe. He saw the thief getting away with the crystal, he shoot him with his bow. But instead of giving damage to the thief, he shoot the Crystal which led to its massive explosion. The power inside the Crystal is already unleashed. Like what the five Gods told the Dwarves. The Crystal’s powers are distributed to each one of the inhabitants of the whole kingdom. From there on, all races possessed a strong power within them. Each one of them have the power to control the Elements.

Conditions you must keep in mind:

A. In posting a message:

*In posting a message in the thread, your post must be at least one paragraph long. At least five to seven sentences and your post must be relevant to the topic. If you’re not really certain what should you do inside the RPG read the AO rule for RPGing http://www.animeonline.net/rpg-forum...d-conduct.html (for you to remember).

B. Questions, Comments and Suggestions:

*if you have some Questions, comments and suggestions, just kindly PM me. I’m an approachable person so you don’t need to worry. In case you wanna make some love teams, add some romance to make the story chill, why not??? Just PM me first so I can see what I can do.

C. Character Profile:

I'll give you the character setup... This will be your guide in making your own character's profile. Please avoid making a character that is too powerfull..

Profile Setup:

Name:
    Nickname:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Weaknesses:
    Abilities:
    Bio:

Here, I'll give an example... Its my character's profile actually. You can add more informations in your character's profile if you want.

Name: Matsutoki Suhada
    Nickname: Toki
    Element: Dark
    Weapon: A Necklace which can summon monsters will be his weapon. He carry a bag which contain his materials in fighting, other than that, its all usual things that you can see everywhere.
    Appearance:
    ~Head: Toki had a long white hair. Sometimes it is braided.
    ~Face: He got the calmest eyes ever. And his recent face expression is certainly smiley. For more detailed face, just take a look at my avatar.
    ~Body: His body built is almost slim. He’s also tall about 5’9 in height.
    ~Dress: He used to wear a long white coat. Inside should be a colored blue shirt. He wears long black pants for his bottom.
    Personality: He used to smile always. His also calm(just think of his expression as Fay D. Flourite in Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE). He used to spent his time eating. Almost all time, you can see him thinking, and wondering how things are made(but he actually thinks that all things originally came from a Giant Burger which explode million and million of years ago). He really likes food. It’s his obsession.
    Weaknesses: When he sees a food in front of him he turns wild(as if he is possessed by some hungry best). He’ll do anything just to eat that food. Which sometimes tend to be an advantage to his opponents.
    Abilities: He used his Necklace to summon monsters from the monsters world (actually it’s his pets). This monsters have a specific jobs and powers. Sometimes he use them to do his work or just entertain him when his bored. But sometimes he used them to protect him self to his enemies.

Bio: He is actually the son of king SeiAn. Her mother dies when his still a baby. His father turned him as a real prince. He is well trained; his skills are designed to be a real War mage. When his still a young, about 5 years old. He was taken outside the palace to see if he can survive, he was given to a pair (his false parents) who keep him through this years. His false parents loved him so much as if he came from them. Toki accepts them easily because they treat him as their own child. Their way of living is not that fair; they belong to a poor family. They lived in a small hut near the forest. It is so hard for them to gain money or to sell their raw products (they have a small farm of sheeps) for making clothes. Because they are too far from the city. His father (not his true father) is a farmer. While his mother (who not his true mother also) is a dress maker. Sometimes, when they don’t really have money to buy their own food, together with his father, they go hunting in the forest. In order for them to eat. One day, when Toki went inside the forest, he saw a fox whose right foot is hurt because of a trap. He tries to remove him from there, but he can’t. Because as he move the fox’s foot, the more the trap tighten, which can led into bone fraction. He immediately went home, and then asks for help. Together with his father, they try to remove the fox in the trap. After several minutes, they successfully removed the fox in the trap. Right after they free the fox, the fox shines with a real bright light. The fox talk, “you had a big and helpful heart,” the fox said at Toki, “I give you this as my payment”. The fox turned into a Crystal Necklace which the present weapon of Toki. After several years. He needs to go back where he really belongs. And he also need to leave his false parents, it is so hard for him to accept this. But he needs to accept this for the sake of there own safety.

D. The rest… Enjoy…
    Last edited by souichiro_arima; Jan 10, 2007 at 03:12 AM.

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Aiora (no last name)
    Nickname:none yet
    Element:lightning
    Weapon: a katana, and a dagger
    Appearance:long light brown hair, cats ears(because i am a half demon) emerald green eyes, 5'8, slim figure with a cat tail
    Personality:cheerful, kind, and happy
    Weaknesses:
    Abilities: cat=like senses
    Bio: born in a village hidden in a forest, she has always been shunned by other villagers for her half-demonic blood, although she is treated badly, she is always willing to help anyone out, her father was a human, and her mother was a powerful demon, who was killed the day Aiora was born, as the village she was staying in was attacked.

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Rai Mekaiichi
    Nickname: The Crimson Ninja
    Element:Fire
    Weapon: a kunai, Amaterastu( samurai sword)
    Appearance: Long Black hair with red highlights, purple eyes, 5'5, slim figure, has fangs(half-vampire).
    Personality: happy go lucky, evil to her enemies, merciless to her enemies and lazy
    Weaknesses: love and heights
    Abilities: can fly
    Bio: Rai is a member of an ariscratic family that died out years ago. She is now an orphan and roams looking for answers to her family's death and the secret of her lineage. Her father was a powerful samurai-warrior and her mother a beautiful vampire who was a soothsayer and could see into the future. Both were killed by demons that attacked their home. Rai was the only surivior.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

hey arima, are you then same char as you where before? and has the story line changed? it seems different

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Yah, I made some changes in the story line and my character... But, my RPG's original thought is there.. But some changes in the last one... Also my character... So, I guest your in???
    Last edited by souichiro_arima; Jan 10, 2007 at 08:11 AM.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

when does it start?.......................................(sry bout the dots XD)

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Thanks

It will start as long as we can get at leat 5 players including you. So, we need 2 more player.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast