Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal of Elements! OOC/Recruitment

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Crystal of Elements! OOC/Recruitment

I suggest you use different characters when changing RPG's, and seriously, when you create an RPG try to make it original, NOT using the same concept with ELEMENTS for example when there is already a thread which is active and goes around elementalists.

I will accept it this time, but if I see another one pop up, I will close it. I will add this to the rules. No more than two similar threads, and they must have original stories within them.

Thankyou
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    I suggest you use different characters when changing RPG's, and seriously, when you create an RPG try to make it original, NOT using the same concept with ELEMENTS for example when there is already a thread which is active and goes around elementalists.

I will accept it this time, but if I see another one pop up, I will close it. I will add this to the rules. No more than two similar threads, and they must have original stories within them.

Thankyou
    Ahh... ehehe...rrg... About that, ehehe... BUt I already changed it... Dont worry I'll make some updates when we start our RPG...

Nox and Ai: for your problem on your elements, as what Soldat of Life said, It will be much better if you have different elements.

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

well who gets what then hey? how do we decide who gets lightning?

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

I think you should do a talk with Aiora, But to make this easy.. If Aiora wants to change her element then, you'll have lighting as your element, but if not,.. Hhhhmmm... Just talk about it with her... Conversation with her will be the only way to solve your problem who should possessed that element... Ohh.. wait, One thing, The RP will be starting tomorrow, I'll post it on the RPG forum, See you there...

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Arkon

Race: Human

Element: Earth: Earthquake

Weapon: A short sword and a spear with a foot long blade.

Appearance: Short brown hair. with green eyes that have small brown spots around. Around 5.11 has a small scar from his left eye to lower ear. scars all over the arms form battles.
    Personality: Is kind hearted and will die form some one if they believe they should live. Believes in honor and if the person has no honor at all they shouldn’t walk this world.

Personality: He believes all about honor and would die for any women even if he doesn’t know the person at all. Shy around women that he thinks are beautiful and likes. The one thing he is scared is dieing with no honor.

Abilities: have the ground shot up spikes

Weaknesses: When he see dishonor in the world he will try and stop it no matte how strong the person is.

Bio: As a child his village was attacked by a group of thieves. the town fought to the death to save there love ones and homes. But it wasn’t enough to save every one. as the fight died down his father David gave him a short sword (that he still uses to this day) to fight off the thieves. Standing there he see his father cut down by a hug black men with a great scar on his left arm. Running up to this person to revenge his father death a blow form the back knocked him out.
    When he came to they said that you can die now or become on of use. Knowing that one day he can kill this men Arkon said we will join him. years past by as they teach him how to steel, see in the dark, use both his short sword and a spear with a foot long blade.
    When Arkon was there he fall in loved with a women after being there until he was 17 we told her that they should run off and never come back until they have the atilt to kill him. As they try to run away the now an army runs after them almost to the river a arrow hits Kasha in the back. When they cross does he know that she was died.
    Arkon has nothing to live for now he went to a kingdom and became a knight. After many years of fight the king he was fighting for died in a battle. He decides to walk around the world and fight for money.
    At the age of 34 Arkon went to Lucifer the one that killed his family and lover. Lucifer now trying to take control of a city. Arkon walks up to Lio and say, "I’m here to fight you for killing my family and my lover do you know me
    Last edited by rock on; Jan 11, 2007 at 07:43 AM.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

its ok Nox, i'll change my element to fire ok ^-^..............

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Caiden Hendra
    Race: Human
    Element: none
    Weapon: Machete and Spear
    Appearance: 5’2 ft. 110 lbs. Long light brown hair with yellow wolf-like eyes. She has a small scar on the left side of her face, with a birthmark on her neck.
    Personality: Kind and loves to play with animals. She never likes to fight unless she has to, but is willing to fight alongside those she cares for, even though they may be doing wrong.
    Abilities: Healing wounds with her saliva
    Weakness: trying to defend the weak from wrongdoing, even if she is not strong even.
    Bio: Caiden was abandoned as a young child. She survived on her own and learn to fight, hunt, and build shelter. She holds no grudge against anyone or anything. She does not know who her real mother and father are. She traveled the kingdom searching for answers to questions even she does not know.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Wait I already have fire and I'm not changing my element...>_>

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast