Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal of Elements! OOC/Recruitment

Newbie Raixsin may be famous one day Raixsin may be famous one day Raixsin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Crystal of Elements! OOC/Recruitment

i will like to join

Name: Raimundo Kenzura
    nickname: Raizen
    Race: human/werewolf
    Hight: 6"3', 6"8 (werewolf form)
    Weight: 147 pounds, 164 pounds (werwolf form)
    Weapons of choice: 2 short katanas, kunais, shurikens, hunting knife and claws (when in werewolf form)
    Element: water
    spells: "zen su doutsu" (activate his werewolf form) "do zen" (deactivates werewolf form)
    side: good

A detailed description: He has spiked white hair and a partial amount of red at the tip of his spikes. Wears a chain with a picture of the beast that killed his family and that turned him into a werewolf. He wears a black leather jacket, and black pants, he wears sunglasses and a ring that gives him control of his werewolf form. He has a glove on his right hand which covers his bite mark.

Personality: He mostly keeps to himself but the more he gets to know someone the more he opens himself. He is an observant person and quiet and some call him annoying and a jerk because of the way he trys to hide his emotions. When he is with his friends he is funny and sarcastic.

Weaknesses: Afraid to show true emotions, when he is angered he rushes into things without thinking.

Abilities: He can Transform into a werewolf and control his emotions, but under a full moon or under immense amount of anger of depression he could lose control. He is a ninja but has no sense of jutsu. he knows he has power within him but can't seem to unlock his true potential.

Bio: He was born in a very small village where he was raised regularly untill his 13th birthday when his family got attacked by a werewolf. His family was ripped to shreds in front of his face, when the werewolf was going to attack Rai he said "pathetic such a powerful creature with the ability to see and attack points in the body which can take anyone down to there kness and even kill them and he hides his face in fear i will grant you a great power the power to become like me" he bit Rai's hand and left. Until Rai's master found him and gave him a ring that gave Rai control of his werewolf Rai was causing sensless and horrible massacres. His master took him "under his wing" and taught him the ways of the ninja, but before he could tell Rai about his abilities and show him how to unlock them he got killed by the same werewolf that killed his family. The werewolf said" hmm so u got this old guy to teach you heh he is so weak here is something that u can alyways remember me by" he dropped a picture of him standing over his dead parents graves. Rai has now devoted himself to kill the werewolf and avenge his family.

if the werewolf thing is not good i will change

Newbie Zixx may be famous one day Zixx may be famous one day Zixx's Avatar
    Thanks

umm i think u double posted, and pm him ur character.
    Giggity

Newbie Raixsin may be famous one day Raixsin may be famous one day Raixsin's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh sorry about the double post my bad anyway thanks zixx hopefully he will let me join

Newbie Raita123 is off to a good start Raita123's Avatar
    Thanks

name Sakura
    Nickname(none yet)
    age 6
    element nature/holy
    gender female
    weapon Blade of heaven
    appearence a little green haired girl holding a tremendous sword that can split a person in 2 just by touching them
    personality blank
    occupation one of the little warriors from heaven
    weakness memories of the darkness
    abilities she can transform plants into dark plant creatures
    Bio when she was born in the land of heaven the darkness came and swallowed her world. Luckily her parents had enough energy to bring her to earth. Now they're out searching for her.
    Last edited by Raita123; Jan 17, 2007 at 05:17 PM.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry to all of you, Im often offline this week because I have many projects to make... Sorry about that,.... For you Raixsin I got your PM you can now go to my official RPG.... gud luck....

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

WARNING:

I have been gone for some time now for personal reasons, but as I come back, I see ONE LINERS or near one liners very often in this RPG, if this continues, I will close it down until everone has proven to me that they can RP better.

I will be watching now so please try to put more effort in your posts, yes it will demand more from you, but it will also make it much more interesting to read and eventually you'll get used to writing a bit more.

Note: One liners or near one liners imply to me less than 100 words. I'd say a good post is around 150 words and more. 300 words is what I usually write when I have quite a bit to say, but I can write much much more than that if I want to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Apology for you Soldat, *bow* sorry for that, next time will do better.... ehehehe..... For all of you, as Soldat of Life say please write at least 150 characters... or else, this thread will be busted.... So please, do what she say.... I hope you can do that... *smile* eheheheh.... For those who already posted in my official RPG may I just confirm this persons....

Noxious_Craft
    Aoira
    Rock_on
    Descended from Darkness
    Zixx
    Raixsin
    Raita123
    moonlight_child

May I just know if you already posted in the official RPG thread...
    Thanks...

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Ive posted but the scene doesnt seem to call for my char, so im gonna leave out for a while, uless you wanna find me arima ^^

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast