Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Crystal of Elements! OOC/Recruitment

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Crystal of Elements! OOC/Recruitment

Ok then, even I... Im out of place and without knowing Im the owner of the RPG.... sigh... This kids are really busted... *scary face* eheheehe...
    Well then lets continue the RPG see you there....

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

arima................u spelt my name wrong..*points at list of ppl*

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

and when you find me arima, we can start off the plot of the story, cause it seems the others have there own agender ^^

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Zero Rentarou
    Nickname: Zero
    Element: Dark
    Weapon: Double Falchions, Bikou Blades (wrist blades)
    Appearance: http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/3251/52846uu7.jpg
    Personality: Man of a few words, will only talk to get information that he needs. Small talk is all you'll get from him. He keeps to himself, never needing a friend to talk to nor needing anyone for any matter. He thinks of himself and nobody else.

Strong silent type sort of speak, calm even in the most extraordianary situations. He has much experience in all fields, even has some knowledge in many types of magic, but he cannot cast them, more of knowing how to counter them. He is very good on learning new things and analyzing them right on the spot.

Having the reputation of not giving up easily as well, a trait that the guild saw in him from he was even a young boy. Another trait that tehy saw fit in him, was that matter what, nothing seems to surprise him. Not only that he knows how to get out of most situations with more ease than others.

Weaknesses: One does not tell
    Abilities: Shadow Jump, Shadow's Wild Tempest, Manipulation of Shadows
    Bio: Since the begginning they all knew that Zero was the chosen one of the Bloodlimit, finally something to lead on wiht to go against the current Head of the clan. But they hid him away from his eyes. He was sent far away and his parents were killed for it. Now an orphan and very little he learn to fend for himself and winded up at the Land of Water. Renji being on of thee Roaming Bankai by some fate of chance found him and brought him up easily and made him strong as his natural ability for the shadows showed as he learned the jutsu very easily.

During the timeskip...

Now with Renji, his adoptive grandfather, he trained harshly again as he used to and dominated and master almost all of the arts of their clan. Renji finally told him that he was a different more effective if he went to the true shadow realm and found his descendants in there. Renji told him all about his past and how and why were his parents were killed. Mastering most of the Shadow Arts already and being in control, Renji opened a good window for Zero to go for the search.

Now in the shadow, everything crumbles surrounding him in utter darkness. But then only one thing saves him, "Even in complete darkness there is always light." the last thing Renji told him before he went. The light was her, Melina Yuma. The only thing that saved him was her little speck of light that she gave him that made see through this darkness. Finally after several days of searching through the sick and twisted realm. He saw three figures. One taller than the other two, the two seemed very similar in size and shape.

They all say simultaneously, "Welcome to you own Nightmare." This all they say and wrap in even greater darkness that not even the light gets him through. This time he almost dies there, all in the meantimes the three unknowns made several changes to him. Both in the mind and the physical side of him. In a near state of a Coma. His mind fought against his worse fears and abnormal situations of his dark heart. After a year of it, he finally comes out of the coma. The three figures are finally seen more clearly and one of them is a man and the other two are younger and look like twins.

During the next two years they trained him physically, but in the shadow realm almost anything can be changed, so everything was harsh no matter what. Things were more heavier, his body would be weak, whenever they wanted it to be, so he had to learn how to be strong even with the body about to break. Severely beating almost to near death everyday for all those three years until he was finally ready. He was ready to leave and go to the physical realm from which he came from. They finally leave with one phrase that stays with him, "Balance is the true essence of these worlds, tip them one side and all will that side unless you put the weights on the other side to bring it back to its original state."

Outside the realm of darkness he sees himself and finds that is more stronger and feels many more times lighter, even seemed easier. His clothing was pitch black along with a cloak, as if it were tainted by the shadows. But as he leaves the shadow realm, something left with him.....

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry about that...usually when I do rps you create the plot..it doesn't really need to be structured you just have to go with the flow. ^__^ That's all.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah but this one has a basic story line to it, dont worry. you guys can do what your doing and arima and i will start the plot and you can join in when your ready ok.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Nox is rigth... you have rules to follow in MY RPG... And if you cant follow that better step out... I say this because if you dont follow the rules, as what I said the thread will be closed... so, you really need to follow....

Ok then Nox, I'll just go first... I'll be waiting you there.... see ya around...
    AIORA: sorry for that....eheheheh...

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Thanks

arime you and i are in a different place to were the others are, we are almost at the palace and they are in an abandond temple out of town am i right?

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast