• Just ok(1-10)

0 0%
  • Good(10-30)

2 25.00%
  • Great(30-50)

6 75.00%
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Crystal of Elements! (PM me if you wanna join!)

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Crystal of Elements! (PM me if you wanna join!)

Rai looked at the palace with amazement. “This place is sooo huge.” She said. She saw the guards of the palace. Ran walked up to the stairs and looked up. ‘I wonder what this all about.’ Rai thought to herself. She looked at Aiora and Akron. She wondered if she could trust her new friends. ‘If they try to attack me then I’ll have to get away.’ Rai sighed as she walked up the stairs. She turned around to her friends. “Well come one we can’t keep them waiting for long.” She yelled. She looked up at the sky. She wondered what would happen if she got involved in this buisness.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

While waiting for the strangers to arrive, Toki went for another walk checking if the whole palace is fine.. Then while walking he noticed someone hiding herself in a tree. "Ahhmm... What are you doing there little miss??? I think, I did saw you in the village before???" he ask the girl that hiding in tree. He take few more steps toward the tree that the little girl is hiding to. "Im a friend, Its just ok. You can now show your self.." trying to calm down the fearful girl. He tries to get closer to the lady. "Can I ask something??? What is your name?? and what are you doing in this place..." he ask politely to the little girl.

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

walking past the gate to the palace. Looking into the sky as the sun shines over head."It is a great day how are you two doing back there?" arkon said. Thinking to himself where is the prince at? "We should go to the main court yard" Arkon said. "what do you think of this palace Aiora." looking around the court yard seeing brids fly over head."men this place is really nice"saying to himself. " Rai you look like you ready to fight. No one is going to fight you as long as you fellow the rules"arkon said."Just clam down every thing will be fine you have my word."

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Aiora looks around, "wow this place is huge...and pretty"she smiles, i've never been to a palace before, nor have i really left the forest.." she sighs and flicks her ears "Are you sure about that they won't hurt us akron"she asks him somewhat nervously, she looks around again."mreow"o.o"oh no i did it again" ><"they dont happen to hate demons..do they?" she looks a little more nervous then before...>< "perhaps i should leave..." she whispers as she starts to back away slowly. ><, "i wouldn't want to cause any troubles"nervous laugh

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Rai looked at Arkon and sighed. “I was taught never to let your guard down for even a minute. All these people might be our own enemy..I’m not paranoid…just cautious since my parents died.” Rai sighed. She walked inside trying to stifle her tears. “It’s so nice and pretty. It rivals our home. I’m quite surprised that anyone could build anything this magnificent..I’m impressed.” She sighed. ‘I wish I could go back home to see if there were other survivors, to see if my parents are really and truly alive.’ Rai thought to herself. She sighed. She wondered where everyone was. ‘For something of this importance..they have to be here somewhere.’ She thought.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

Truning around I grab aiora "hand dont go nothing will happen to you" arkon said," everthing is going to be fine." Truning around "lets head to the court yard. We should be able to fine the prince there" Arkon said. Walking down the path to the court yard. Looking around to see what the palace look like. Thinking to himself 'men this isnt what it looked like the last time i was where.
    "what do you think of the place?" Arkon asked. stoping in the court yard slowly truning his head to the left "where going to wait here, so you might as well find a place to wait for it could be a long time." arkon said.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Tamoe looked at Toki from behind the tree. "Im....Im tamoi sir" She stammered not looking at him. "I um came to um...find a job sir." She spoke sofetly as if talking to the tree she was trying to melt into. There were to many people in the palace. Tamoi was used to living in the country and didnt see many people. now she was in the palace and scared. Tamoi stepped out of behind the tree and bowed. "Um..sir, would you happen to be Prince Toki?" She asked softly not meeting his eyes. playing with the hem of her shirt.

Thanks

Rai turned around to see that none of her comrades were with her. ‘They’re probably waiting for the prince. This is just great.’ Rai thought bitterly. She walked back outside and walked into the courtyard. She looked up at the trees and frowned. ‘The palace may be beautiful but it’s surrounded by these ugly trees. It’s nothing like the beautiful dancing cherry blossoms of our home. She sighed. “I want to go home.” She said softly to herself. She then started to cry. She sat down under the tree and put her head in her lap. Her eyes flooded with tears that were once held back. Those bitter tears she wanted to let go when she saw her parents died.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast