• Just ok(1-10)

0 0%
  • Good(10-30)

2 25.00%
  • Great(30-50)

6 75.00%
Closed Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Crystal of Elements! (PM me if you wanna join!)

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Crystal of Elements! (PM me if you wanna join!)

Toki smiles to her. "very well, Tamoi" he said to Tamoe. "This will be the start of a new journey," he said to himself and smiles. "so Tamoe, your looking a job right???" he ask Tamoi. "and one more thing, can you just show your self now??? nothing to worry. Its fine" making the little lady calm. He strecth his hand and try reach tamoi from the tree shes hinding to. While, his long and white hair is swinging in wind, trying to ease the little lady infront of him. He just want to make new friends. "now, can you tell me what kind of job your looking for??? he politely ask. he takes a few more steps towards her.

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Tamoi stood in front of Toki and watched as he reached for her, a smile on his face. "Now, can you tell me what kind of job your looking for?" He asked politely, takeing a few steps towards her. Tamoi bowed " Nothing big your highness, just a job so I can rent a house and feed me. Though I havent much skills, Im a good cook I think, and i can clean some... " Tamoi realised she was pratling on "...Oh im sorry i didnt mean to go on like that" She said before looking down and playing with her shirt again.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

"Hi Aiora where did Rai go? Stay here im going to go look for her ok and if any one comes looking for me tell them i will be right back." Arkon said. Truning around she most likely is still in the court yard thinking to himself. Walking around in the court yard Arkon could hear a fiant person craying. "That must be Rai" Arkon said. Walking to where the craying is louder. Walking around a huge tree. Looking down he see a Rai craying having her head down on her knees. "Rai what is wrong" putting his hand on her back "is there anything i can do" Arkon asked?

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Rai looked up and turned her head to see Arkon. She wiped her eyes and shook her head. “It’s nothing” she said. She got up and walked back. “There’s nothing you or anything can do, unless you can bring the dead back to life. Which no one can do.” She said scornfully. She walked inside and roamed around the palace. ‘Why can’t I at least let them help me. Why do I always have to turn down help.’ Rai thought to herself. She sighed and sat on the floor in a corner. She pulled out the small stone her parents gave her on her 13th birthday and started to play with it.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

Walking to where Rai went "You never know if someone can help if you never want help" kneeling on Rai right side. " If you put your heart to it you can find a way for anything to happen" Arkon said. "See I have been looking for the ones that killed my famliy but I still dont give up so dont give up you should try to fight for what you want" Arkon said. Looking into the sky 'Men I wish I could fine them thinking to himself.87 "Just tell me whats wrong and I will try my best to help you, for I dont like people sad." Arkon said. Slowy putting his hand on her back.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

"hmmm..good now that they are distracted.." she walks off and yawns "should've never came at all, baka Aiora"she looks at the sky and perks her ears, looks around again, and sees Toki and Tamoi "hmmm..wonder who they are" she tilts her head to the side and walks over to them "erm...hello ^^' am i intruding?"she smiles somewhat nervously, "or should i just leave now...seeing as you two are busy and all, hehehe" ^^' she backs up slowly thinking to herself"maybe i should go home..><,

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Rai rested her head on Arkon’s shoulder. “I doubt you or anyone else can.” Rai said. “You don’t even know anything about me or my family. If I told you, you would just hate me.” She sighed and started to cry again. But this time the tears started to burn. Rai closed her eyes to make all the burning pain go away. She wiped her eyes. ‘God I’m starting to feel like my childish self..it’s nice to be comforted. I miss this feeling. I’ve never felt like this before my aunt left.’ She thought to herself. She smiled slightly. “Hey where’d Aiora go? Do you think we should find her?” she asked.

Thanks

"she is waiting for the prince to come and get us" Rubbing Rai's back. " i wont hate there is only on person i hate you can tell me" Arkon side. Looking down into Rai's eyes "you have wonderful eyes, everything will be fine and I wont hate you if you tell me or not. I just dont like seeing people sad so pls let me help you" Arkon said. ' I really wish I could help her more' thiking to himself. Looking into the sky "we should go find Aiora once you are ready to" Arkon said as hes lays his head on Rai's.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast