• Just ok(1-10)

0 0%
  • Good(10-30)

2 25.00%
  • Great(30-50)

6 75.00%
Closed Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13

Thread: Crystal of Elements! (PM me if you wanna join!)

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Crystal of Elements! (PM me if you wanna join!)

After several minutes of conversation they both go to the lobby to see the adventurers that arived lately. "come, I'll introduced someone to you Tamoi" he said to the little girl beside him. They take a walk first, they talk about something. Toki ask Tamoi what is the reason why she want to have job like this... "Tamoi, May I just ask something??? if you dont mind.... What is the reason why you are applying for this kind of job???" he ask the girl politely, As they walk to the isles of the palace. Toki look at the eyes of Tamoi. He noticed that Tamoi's eyes is filled with sadness. Toki feel sad too, because he is affect when he sees a person who has a sadness in their eyes. But, he is trying to understand Tamoi's feeling.

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Tamoi walked beside the prince, answering his questions shyly.
    "Tamoi, May I just ask something??? if you dont mind.... What is the reason why you are applying for this kind of job???" Toki asked kindly, looking at Tamoi. She looked down, saddness in her eyes.
    "My father has just died, and i needed a place to work, and i thought the palace would be the safest place, because im so weak." She muttered softly. I will not cry She thought to herself, rubbing her eyes. Looking at the prince, he seemed to understand. To care about her feelings.

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

((sry havent been readin, and sry it i took so long Aiora ~_~ but since you requested ill post, been busy))

The gambler assassin flips and fumbles his coin as he walks through the streets looking around and pickpocketing people with ease. A few money bunches here and there. He gives out a sigh, a habit that he has has for the longest of time. As far as he can remember hes had always sighed far more than anyother people. But then again, he never knew much of people since they were always killed, or he had to kill them. Being stoic as he is, he flips his coin with great ease and pickpockets anyone who passes by. Beng a cardshark, and a great gambler, he loves to play at the tables.

He looks through the shadows and sees if he can find anything interesting. Sensing some power in some awkward direction. He looks towards that way and follows their trail. He hides well and spectates them with great curiousity. Looking at their conversations, and listening and as well as reading their lips as they are too far away. Then finally just passes them by, and runs into one of them he pickpockets one of them and grabs their money... ((i guess ill bump into Aiora since thats the only person i know ^^" and sry for the short post my head hurts ~_~))

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC>>>> Hey who are you???? If Im not mistaken, you the one that has the picture of assassin in his character's profile right???

Toki take his step closer to Tamoi and holds her hand tightly, and smiles back at her... dont worry, from now on... I'll be one of your friend now..... Silence take place in the whole place. Toki stair at Tamoi's eyes... "Tamoi, sorry for what I've said. Please for give me of what I've done... I just dont know that your father died..." a sad face from him.. And feel guilty... He stops in walking... He grab Tamoi's hand.. "come I'll show you something..." they run and run, until they reached a small room in the palace's backside.

Toki's face's filled with excitement. He opened the door... A, blurry light struck them...

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

Walking back to Aiora "hi are you ready to go inside that is where everyone should be." slowly walking to the castle doors. "lets go inside everyone." Arkon said. Thinking to himself I hope nothing is going on with out me. Looking at the huge doors with gold trem on the sides and some silver. At the tope is a dragon fighting a knight "this is a great door" Arkon said. Opening the door into the main halls "ok I dont know where to go now.So which way should we go to the right or left" Arkon asked as he looks around.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

The original creator of this thread has asked me to close down this thread. It saddens me to see an RPG close down, but the wishes of the creator are absolute. I wish you all the best of luck in a future adventure and may this have been a learnig experience for further adventuring.

CLOSING
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13