• Just ok(1-10)

0 0%
  • Good(10-30)

2 25.00%
  • Great(30-50)

6 75.00%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal of Elements! (PM me if you wanna join!)

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Crystal of Elements! (PM me if you wanna join!)

While his sleeping, one of the guards inform him that there is a bunch of people seeking for a demon girl, but they all vanished at once. The prince immidiately get his clothes and went to the village. He saw a lady running with fear, he ask whats going on, the lady said a group of people with torches in their hand are after a demon girl from there village. A thought in his mind is forming. "Why should this things happening, cant they lived in peace with that little creature??" he said to himself. He cast a spell, "the dark side of light bring forth the creature which can track the blood of a DEMON" fro his Necklace, a cute creature pops out, "now I command you to find the demon girl," he commanded the little creature "chikyo!, chikyo!" the creature replied. They begun finding the demon girl.

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Newbie Zixx may be famous one day Zixx may be famous one day Zixx's Avatar
    Thanks

A couple days later after leaving the town Zokumu settled at the forest near the town. While enjoying his tasty cooked rabbit Zokumu heard a noise of an angry crowd. He picked up his swords, and put them on his back creating an X looking symbol. He than ran into the woods and vanished.

When he ran out of the woods he saw a crowd pass by yelling "KILL THAT DEMON!!." He than quickly hid his long elf ears into his black hood and hid behind the tree. As the crowd passed he peeked out a little he saw a girl getting thrown down on the ground. He stood up and was about to go over to her, but a huge bright light appeared and the crowd was gone in a blink of an eye. He quickly hid behind the tree again
    Giggity

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

While finding the little demon, he saw several person on his way. Talking about him, he heared one of the ladies who used to talk about him, "the prince's friends are monsters. He supposed not to interact with monsters, they are to dagerious for a prince like him. And I heard that he treat them as his family since his father dies" when he heared this words coming from its own people, he shink with shyness and fear in his mind. But, as a prince he must not tolerant this, he stood up and said the the talking villagers "I rather lived with monsters than living with you, people like you is much dangerious than monsters. They only hurt humans because humans destroy and kill some of them. They only that just to give you lessons of not hurting them. We are all the same just the appearance are the difference, we are all created by the five Gods." he said to the talking villagers with an angry voice, He then proceed in his work.

Thanks

As the light disappeared Zokumu peaked out again, but instead of paying attention on the girl on the ground, he got intrested in the girl that the crowd called " Demon." As Zokumu went out of the trees he tryed not to atract attention. With his hood on and looking down he started to walk tobout diwards the crowd. When he came closer he noticed two people. One is a male and the other is a female. He saw the male argue with the people. He than came up to see wat he was talking about.
    Giggity

Thanks

He finally tracted the little demon girl. "Thank you little friend" he said to the little creature. He noticed that the little thing is on the tree. "Huh?? what are you doing up there little miss??? he said the the little demon girl. he smiles at her and said, "dont worry the crowed are already gone. I think you can now get down from that tree." Convinsing her to get down from the tree. Then he noticed the girl beside him. "are you one of her friends?" he ask politely to the stranger. "why are they following your friend until here??? Is there something wrong?? I heared that your friend is a Half demon..." He ask the stranger beside him.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Tamoe looked up at the person beside her, asking her questions. " I ... I dont know what happened, I dont know anything" She pleaded, getting up. " I just wanted........ I just wanted the fighting to stop!" She burst out crying and ran into the forest.

Thanks

As the crowd began to go away Zokumu began to come closer to the three strangers. He than began to think of what should he say to the people. He than came up to the strangers. "Hi." hesaid. He than took of the hood showing his long ears and his light blue skin. His eyes turned from read to dark blue.
    Giggity

Thanks

"Wait little miss!!!" he shouted. But the girl proceeds in running. He noticed the guy who greeted him. "Hello your an elf???" He remember something, "Ohh..! miss demon!!! can get down from here?? Dont worry everything is fine!!!" he shouted to the little creature. "Sorry but, I need to do this" He cast a spell "Power the summoning necklace bring forth the creature which can soar the winds" he winged creature came out from his necklace. "I order you to get the Demon girl down here" he ordered the flying creature. The creature immidiately flew and get the demon girl. After his work the creature vanished. "now little miss, sorry for what I've done... you can now give me a punishment, I have acted badly" he said to the demon girl with a regret voice.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast