• Just ok(1-10)

0 0%
  • Good(10-30)

2 25.00%
  • Great(30-50)

6 75.00%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal of Elements! (PM me if you wanna join!)

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Crystal of Elements! (PM me if you wanna join!)

Tamoe stoped just inside the tree line and leaned against a tree, trying to settle down. " I'm sorry papa, i got scared again, I ran away again" She mumbled to herself. Turning back to the road, she hide behind a tree and watched as the people talked and a little creature apeared and chased the deamon out of the tree.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

"Now little miss, Tell me everything... Why did this bunch of angry people hunt you??? and why are they want you to kill???" He ask the little demon. He smile at here to calm her down. But, he noticed the girl who run to the woods. "is she your friend?? Why did she run away when I talk to her???" He ask the little demon. He stare at her.

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Aiora flicked her cat ears as she looked at Rai, "oh uhm...hello" she smiled shyly "Sorry i was in your way" she stands up and looks at Rai again..So you are a demon as well, she sighs, it seems someone else understands my pain, she thought silently to herself. maybe she is friendly

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

Arkon wakes up by a small village. thinking to him self (i dont rember being by this town. mybe i should just walk around it and keep headin to where im going.)

hiding in the trees he walks around smelling the bruning wood (i wounder whats on fire) He starts to walk where the smell is the storngest. Hiding behinde one of the trees he see's a deamon, men, and a girl in the clearing.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Rai smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I'm surprised to find another demon. Well one who isn't trying to kill me." Rai said. She giggled slightly. "So why are you here all by yourself. Are you running away from the things you fear the most?" She asked. "I guess we are very much the same. And I'm sorry I should've looked where I was going. The fear of that night scared me and I couldn't think straight." she said..."Gah. I've said to much." She said.. Rai shook her head and sighed. Maybe today would be a good day after all.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Aiora smiles sadly, "i am trying to stay away from my village, the villagers dont like me too much because"she pauses for a moment"my half demon blood"she sighs, i can never be accepted into this world, because i am a half-breed, she looks sad as she recalls being called halfbreed, all her life.."oh and its alright, i dont usually have people bumping into me anyways"she laughs a bit, usually i am too clusmy to really care ^^'

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Rai smiled. "So you're being hunted for the same reason." she said walking over to a nearby tree. "But I'm being hunted for a different reason. I'm being hunted for my power. Demons want to use me for their fiendish plans and the same more than likely goes for the humans. It really makes me sick to my stomach." Rai said bitterly.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

Dam i cant hear what they are saying thinking to himslef. mybe i should wlak up there to see if there arlright. Arkon starts to walk up to the two people to see if there not hurt. "Hello are you two hurt in any way"arkon says "my name is Arkon what are your two names"

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast