• Just ok(1-10)

0 0%
  • Good(10-30)

2 25.00%
  • Great(30-50)

6 75.00%
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal of Elements! (PM me if you wanna join!)

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Crystal of Elements! (PM me if you wanna join!)

Rai smiled and nodded. "Trust me no human nor demon will come here ever." Rai said. She walked toward the giant doors and placed her hand on it. A strange pink light appeared and the doors opened. "Come on, let's go. We'll be safe here." she said walking inside.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

"how where you able to do that?" putting Aiora down "do yo uneed anyhelp getting inside or are you doing better now? "

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC: ok people, lets cut this out for a moment... Please post at least 1 paragraph or at least 5-7 sentences long.... Please dont break rules or else this thread will be totally busted.... so please post at least 1 paragraph long...
    -------------------------
    Toki found himself out of place.. "hey whats going on here??? I put you down here and you have nothing to say??? walking just through me and speak with other person?? how could you...." he pointed the little demon lady.... "Ok then, may I just know you are...?? all of you..." angry face...

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Rai looked at Akron for a slight second. "I'll tell you as soon as we get into the prayer chamber where the statue of the goddess is because it's a lot safer there than standing here." she said. "Lights' she said softly as the torches lit and she motioned to the doors to close. "Follow me and hurry." she said grabbing one of the torches and walking ahead. She hoped that nothing was following them towards the staute.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

"ok just give me a secound." arkon said pulling his sword out. " how do yo uknow where to go? hvae you been here before?" slowly looking around to see what the inside of the place looks like. thinking to himself this isnt that bad of a place. "ok im ready to go are you ok Aiora?"

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Aiora yawns and looks at akron, mmmm i dont know, something is making me sleepy, and i dunno what it is, though....she sighs and looks around the area, hmmmm...strange place, she walks into the temple, and looks around hmmmmm

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Thanks

walking behind aiora "are ok then?" arkon ask. "Hi ria want me to close the doors?" Truning around "It doestn look like anyone is out there. how long are we going to stay in here?"

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Aiora looks around hmmmm......what are you scared, she grins at akron, or is it something else? She looks around...hmmmm......wanders around inside..hmmmm.....she leans on a rock, it goes in wall...o.o....falls over, secret passage opens and she falls down secret flight of stairs..."ahhhhhhhh"hits the bottom...@_@*unconcious*

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast