• Just ok(1-10)

0 0%
  • Good(10-30)

2 25.00%
  • Great(30-50)

6 75.00%
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal of Elements! (PM me if you wanna join!)

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Crystal of Elements! (PM me if you wanna join!)

Rai smiled."well we don't want you to trip anymore booby traps. It's dangerous to your health. And I've lived here for weeks. Ever since my parents were killed this has been my sancutuary. I used to come here as a child and prayed her with my parents. This is our temple. It was passed down for generations. But only the woman in the Mekaiichi inherit this temple. I'll explain that later. You can tell me when we get to the prayer temple. Trust me. The goddess will look after us and we must get there before nightfall. Trust me." Rai said.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Toki noticed the little girl that he saved up from the tree.. "Ahhh...hmmm.. can you be my friend???" he smiles at her. "I think you are new here.... Am I right??? And can I ask something??? if you dont mind, Why are you chased by that bunch of angry people??? is there anything that you've done wrong???" He tries to be with the little lady. "ohh, by the way is that little lady, the one who used to hide beside the tree... Is she your friend?? cause when I arrived awhile ago, I see you with her after that strong light appear... Is she your friend???" he ask the little lady beside him..

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

"ok if you want me to put you down i will but make shure you dont touch anything ok" slowly putting aiora on the ground "just stay behind me ok""if you dont mind me asking how did your parents die" arkon asked?

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rock on View Post
    "ok if you want me to put you down i will but make shure you dont touch anything ok" slowly putting aiora on the ground "just stay behind me ok""if you dont mind me asking how did your parents die" arkon asked?
    Aiora starts to follow behind akron "they.....well....my father was a warrior at our village, and my mother was a demon that settled there after i was born, and a huge swarm of demons attacked my village and killed many people there" she looks sad remembering the horrible day.

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Nox: (transfered to another place, in the forest prhaps) "hey there, why are you hidding there???" he take a few steps towards to little lady in front of him... "What is you name little miss" he ask her politely, and smiles at her.. "dont worry I wont hurt you, Im a friend..." he takemore steps. after a few more steps " I think we are not yet formally aquinted to each other, let me introduced my self... Im Prince Matsutoki Suhada from the palace, you can call me Toki if you want... Now, what is your name???" he ask the lady.

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

"My town was destoryed by a group of men.It took me years to get free and find him. When i did i killed him for killing all my family and friends"Arkon said. he looks down. "Are you feeling fine now" Stoping "what is this place we are in right now rai?"Arkon asked

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

I suppose so...still a little bit sleepy though, she sighs sadly, i never got back at those demons, because they apparently were killed by someone else...., she looks at her surrounding, perking her ears in just in case to hear something

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Rai looked up and noticed the large chamber with a large sparkling waterfall, cherry blossoms fluttering in the wind, and a large statue of a beautiful woman wearing a long white dress and long black wings who looked like she was praying for something to happen. "We're here. This is the prayer chamber." She said as she ran inside. Rai smiled happily. Her spirits were lifted. She could finally be reunited with her family in years..or what it seemed like.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast