• Just ok(1-10)

0 0%
  • Good(10-30)

2 25.00%
  • Great(30-50)

6 75.00%
Closed Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal of Elements! (PM me if you wanna join!)

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Crystal of Elements! (PM me if you wanna join!)

Aiora follows Rai into the prayer chamber, she looks up at the statue.."hmmm..i wonder..." she looks around kind of confused, still a little dazed by whatever caused her to fall asleep, she looks at rai, "so what is this place exactly, other then a prayer room"

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

"Umm..I dunno..I called this the prayer room because my parents would kind of always come here and pray. I do remember my aunt telling me that you can hear the statue talking. I thought my aunt was being silly..but I dunno." Rai said. She walked over to the staute and sat down. She sighed.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

"whats wrong some bad things happen?" arkon ask. walks up besides aiora. This is a nice place. "aiora are you doing better now?" looking into her eyes.
    "how is that women of rai?"

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Tamoe looked at Toki shocked. " OH my god, your the prince? Im so sorry!" she said, bowing to him repeatedly. " Please forgive me your highness, I didnt mean to be rude or anything." I DID know his name from somewhere she thought to herself looking at the prince. She had never met nobility before and didnt know how to react so she kept bowing and wouldnt meet his eyes. " I will do anything you ask of my your highness, i am your loyal servent" She said, still bowing.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

"No..nothing bad happened here. My mom always came here and dragged me with. She was a soothsayer. She could see into the future and she was worried about me." Rai sighed looking at the statue. "That woman is one of my ancient ancestors, Ayame Mekaiichi. It was said that a group of powerful demons wanted to use her powers for evil and she decided to kill herself and sealed her soul into that staute." Rai said.."That's why I said she's looking over us."

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

"uhm...yes i feel a little bit better" she looks at akron"please dont worry i'll be ok"she stumbles a bit "O_O" she falls over, "dang..."she tries to stand up and leans on akron, looks up at him, small smile"er..u dont mind do u?" looks back at rai, "i see, thats sounds...interesting.." a little bit afraid.."hehe.."^^'

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

"no its fine"arkon said. "sound like the full stroy would be great to hear. So why dont you move?" looking around at the temple. not to bad thinking to him self.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Thanks

shes smiled her thanks, feeling a bit weak again...she almost closes her eyes again, but hits self on the head, "wake up baka"she whispered to herself, she looks around, somehow feeling as if this place is familiar...."mreow?" she puts a hand over mouth and yawns, flicking her ears

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast