Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dragonball Z: Orutaneito Taitou Ikou

Newbie Lost Radiant Redemption is off to a good start Lost Radiant Redemption's Avatar
    Across that rainbow bridge over there, and behind that glass gate
    Thanks

Dragonball Z: Orutaneito Taitou Ikou

This is the OOC thread, for posts that don't need to interrupt the main rp. For the rp thread, post here for editing or viewing character templates, go here

Dragonball Z: Orutaneito Taitou Ikou

PLOT
    It has been more than two thousand years since Goku left to travel the universe with Shenron, and through the ages in between the lands and planets were somewhat peaceful, but in a universe where everyone wants power and nobody wants to give in with out a fight, there has been all kinds of destruction and terrible chaos. About five hundred years after the events of Goku leaving, there was another threat that had to be taken care of, but this time, it came with a great price. A mystic rite had secretly been invoked by Shenron, and through this power, Vegeta, Gohan, Pan, Trunks, Goku, and Goten were all made immune to aging, thus they could watch over the realms with little effort, though their bodies could still be destroyed.

During the threat that arose, shock was a factor that more than caught the new age of fighters off guard, along with the warriors of old. A monstrosity was wiping out planets with power that hadn't even been seen with Omega Shenron, and the combined forces of fighters stood no chance at all. It was then that Goku revealed that there was a reason that Shenron had taken him, and it was a last resort ability with most likely eternal effects. Vegeta, Gohan, Pan, Trunks, Goki, and Goten all gathered around the being known as Krios, and in an instant released all of their saiyan power, and DNA at once. The effect was immediate, and Krios was weakened to the point that a single blow from a human child was enough to finish him off, but their were other affects..........

Wiping out the main branch of saiyans and scattering their DNA was something that Shenron had planned, and it abolished the ability to become Super Saiyan, but over the next several hundred years the particles that swept across the universe gave rise to an ability that came to be known as Alter Saiyans, in remembrance of the sacrifice that the saiyans had made before. This ability has quite a few similarities to Super Saiyan form, such as the massive increase in power, and the change in hair color to bright blond, but after the first stage, the effects are different for every person that got the ability. What the races chose to do with such power is also now history, but as the 3000 year mark hit, the universe is faced once again with the possibility of annihilation.

There was a rumor that before Krios was destroyed, he actually fell in love with an Earth woman, and before completely losing his mind to power, they had a daughter, and because the daughter was not evil, being a mre child, she was hidden and over the 3000 years that passed, the family of Krios descendants were kept hidden, and since then forgotten about, even to themselves. Sadly about 100 years ago a child in the family line found a secret text about his people's past, and what had happened to them. Not understanding that what happened was for the greater good, and his power already immense, the child named Ereon located the temple that his family had guarded and stole the dragon balls, using their power to give him the same power to stop aging as Shenron had given the others. With that done, he turned on his family in a rage, and killed them all, other than a select few who managed to escape.

Now, in present time, he has gotten bored with conquest, and now seeks the dragonballs to make a twisted wish. He seeks non other than the reformation of Krios himself, as Ereon learned that Krios hadn't been destroyed, but merely broken down into zillions of particles that were scattered through out the universe, and a single wish is all he needs to bring them back together. Ereon already has 2 dragonballs and he seeks the others, and will stop at nothing to get the other five. He already has destroyed Namek 4 as a warning when they would give no information, and he is supposedly on Earth at the moment, those his exact whereabouts are unknown. Now there is a race against time, Ereon's followers, and fate to stop the resurrection of Krios.

Battle System/ Information

Obviously in the world of DBZ paced battles occur, and the like, but when it all comes down to it, in an rp battle the frames are slowed down. Here are some rules that must be followed in the rp.

The use of non-physical combat (against another rp'er) requires that you unleash your attack and wait for a reaction from the other before doing anything else.......

-The use of physical combat (against another rp'er) does not require the rule above, though you cannot kill anyone in such a manner. We are all experienced enough to work around a physical blow, or fifty >_>

-The speed at which energy attacks, or other techniques can be performed is limited to three consecutive attacks at any given time. Do NOT violate this rule.

-Everyone can use simple blasts of ki, or energy in battle, and this kind of ability does not count in a template.

Template

Name: (what do you call yourself)

Persona: (How you act)

Appearance: (If using a pic, a description is still needed)

Homeland: (Where you are from)

Race: (Make it up if you want to)

History: (What's happen in your characters life?? Can be recent.........at least two paragraphs)

Alter Saiyan- This is a transformation that causes the hair to partially spike, and turn blonde, and transform the body in some way. It grants an increase in physical and energy power, along with another abiity that is different for everyone.(Note that everyone may have up to Alter Saiyan three)

Techniques- ( Attacks that involve ki, or other bodily power, can be very powerful. 8 are allowed)

Ultimate Techniques- (Attacks that consume a lot of energy and power. They are usually much more powerful than a normal technique, and will no doubt cause massive destruction. 4 are allowed)

Rules

1. No godmodding or power-playing
    2.No spamming or oneling (Period)
    3.No asking too many questions
    4. Romance is allowed (keep it PG-13)
    5.No killing other rp'ers
    6.Follow the rules above or you’ll be kicked out
    7.Follow Role-Playing guidelines
    8. 2 paragraph minimum that goes for all members.
    9. No Machine Gun Posting (double posting, etc.)
    10. Use ((text)) or OOC: to post out of character (The limit is to 2 OOC per page, or with IC)
    11. Spots are unlimited. Thus, they will NOT be reserved. There's no need to post that you are 'reserving a spot' simply to signify your interest. If you want to let me know you plan on joining, but are too lazy/busy to create a template right now, PM me. Don't post it.
    12. "Not again.........the universe annoys me because________" fill in the blank, and post at the top of your template.
    13. Make sure to read the plot and not pick characters that are impossible to use, also Ereon is an NPC
    Last edited by Lost Radiant Redemption; Oct 24, 2007 at 04:16 AM.

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Re: Dragonball Z: Orutaneito Taitou Ikou

Shouldn't this be in the RPG ideas forum?

Hmmm. . . Looks interesting. I might join when and if it's approved.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Newbie Lost Radiant Redemption is off to a good start Lost Radiant Redemption's Avatar
    Thanks

It was approved......
    (template continued)
    Not wanting to have the fight get to intense, Ferenda stopped then and there, and congratulated Momo on her training, to which she brushed off as nothing, laughing all the while. For the next couple of years things were uninteresting, other than her obtaining her Alter Saiyan 2 form, but wanting to get out on her own and now being 23, Momo decided to move to Earth for a change of pace.Only hours after boarding the ship, the shuttle began shaking and looking out the window, Namek 4 exploded, being utterly annihilated by an unknown force. Momo could not stand the sight of her home being destroyed, and freaked out, only to see a chunk of the planet floating away, and another blast destroy that too. The shuttle was of course sent into emergency state, and was shot off towards Earth for safety, but she could not get over what she'd sen, and was haunted with nightmares of Namek 4's end. Her home was gone, everything she cared for simply gone in the blink of an eye.

On Earth, she eventually found out about Ereon, and how he destroyed Namek 4 out of madness, and she had already known about her past, and time in stasis as an infant for almost a century. The anger from her exploded, upon finding out, and she attacked her friend in Alter Saiyan 3 form, and killed her. The grief and despair that she felt from this was even worse than losing her home, and she vows to help in the search for the dragon balls to stop Eeon's announced plans of reviving her ancestor........Krios. Her journey is one of both revenge, and atonement.

Alter Saiyan- Unlike most Alter Saiyan's, Momo's hair does not spike all the way, and only turns blond on both sides of her head. The middle stays pink. Her abilities are all increased, and her body is surrounded by the normal yellow aura. She also becomes seemingly meta-physical in this state in concentrating and can regenerate her body from almost nothing, but if she does, she is out of commission for a very long time..........

Alter Saiyan 2- She assumes, a demon like nature and appearance. her hair remains pink, but her attire warps into little to no clothing, and she forms a large black aura that sears the ground as she moves. Momo's face darkens, and her eyes bulge and black veins form along her body. Her speed is increased dramatically by the odd shield wings on her back, Her body's aura is now laced with high amounts of flames, and what appears to be green electricity. Her abilities are powered up even further than before, and now she can split her body apart, and control her arms, legs, and head remotely, while maintaining her ability to attack and use techniques, and ultimate techniques.

Alter Saiyan 3- This is Momo's ultimate Alter Saiyan transformation. She recently learned to control it, and in this from her appearance also drastically changes. Though it doesn't look like it, her muscle mass increases, and she grows taller. Her body sprouts red fur, and her shirt shreds, as her breasts grow, but remained partially covered by the fur. Most of her body is now marked in this manner, along with the hair color change to brown, and getting longer. All of her abilities are multiplied by 100, or more, and her techniques have warped into far more powerful versions. Her regenerative ability is phenomenal, and her ki is now pinkish silver. However she cannot maintain this form for a long time, and will be exhausted afterwards...........

Techniques-
    Corona Pulse: Momo shoots lines of ki from her finger tips, that expand around an eneny, then return to her. The air around her enemy distorts, and a large pulse of burning ki slams into them from ten directions.

Plectra Kamehameha- Ki is charged is charged into the space between Momo's hands like a normal kamehameha blast, but she forces the ki to become invisible and punches the ki towards the opponent, where it reforms at point blank range, and Momo expels a purple kamehameha from afar, along with the energy in front of the enemy.

Fierce Detonation- A small orb of ki is formed atop Momo's hand, and she throws this miniature ball at an enemy. As it travels however, it splits into three orbs, and the first slams into the ground, causing an moderate explosion. The second grows twice the size of the first, and locks onto the opponents ki signature and blows up close them, causing a staggering blast. The last grows smaller, but the left over ki from the previous attacks caused it's energy to flare out of control, and cause a horribly large blast...........

Cyclone Ki Bomb- Momo jumps into the air, and fires a ki blast at an enemy. While they are busy with this, she flies over to them and spins around rapidly, sending a barrage of flashing pink ki blasts, that explode on contact with the enemy, or anything else they touch..............

Rush Flare- Using a burst of speed, Momo fires a thin beam of ki form her finger, that spirals around an enemy, and then waves her arm, firing an arc of ki beams, that rush in to connect to the spiral. This results in a chain reaction that can bow apart, or crush the enemy with fast ki assaults.

Sear Blade- Long blades of teal ki extend from Momo's arms, and she uses them to attack and slice an opponent with. Before long however, the blades shatter, and the ki from them blats away the enemy, and possibly impales them.

Chaos Dome- Momo puts out her palm, and charges ki into it, thus firing a medium sized, blast of energy, that slams into the ground, but stays together. The ki expands, and forms a dome around enemies, and collapses, showering them with ki, and then exploding.

Ultimate Techniques-
    Plectra Bang Blast- This is an attack created from the combined powers of both the Plectra kamehameha, and Big Bang Blast. Momo rapidly charges up her ki and places her hands turned up at a 90 degree angle and the ki can be seen warping slowly. About 3 feet from her ki begins to form into a sphere that is close to the diamter of Momo's body in size. The left over ki, that doesn't combine with the sphere swirls around the outside of the attack, and quickly makes a glowing teal ring around it. This stabilizes the ki from falling apart. She then pushes forward into the ki and it emits an uber powerful shockwave-like beam that fires outward in a three dimensional fan type pattern. It can pretty much consume anything with in range, but has a relatively short range. It is not often that the surrounding area remains intact, and that is if the attack is blocked, or countered...........

Keizen Orb(Radiant Orb)- Momo's ultimate light based attack. Using experience from training, she developed a version where he releases high amounts of light ki into the orb, while maintaining it's from, but increasing it's power. After the attack looks complete, it has a light red color, while the edges are white. With in seconds, the move turns golden and triples in size, floating out in front of Momo. Wisps of ki float, and light of many colors sparkle around it. Momo can send the move forth, where it wrecks the area due to pulses of light blasting away at objects, and enemies, but the ki also shoots out at a target and in turn fuses into an opponents body and damages them from the inside, where on her command they are attacked again from Behind by the move phasing back out of them, and releasing it's spinning affects. At the same time, it forces an opponent to their knees, where an incredible display of light goes off, and when people can see again, there is a massive crater left in the techniques wake, that has power enough to wreck even a planet.

note that most of Momo's techniques have variations.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Looks good. The last one I tried to join kinda just disappeared, so I'm curious about this one...

I have written up a character I think might work here, though I'll probably have to modify him slightly, to fit in properly. I posted him in the Characters Compendium before it was closed (2nd from top, orange writing), but never got the chance to use him. I guess the biggest things is that he won't have Alter Saiyan forms, instead using the "Soul Shroud" to give him some protection from energy blasts (the energy can't hurt him, but explosions & impacts still do), plus there will be a down side for allies, in that because of his Soul Shroud, others nearby will find it harder to summon Kai, as the Shroud tends to drain such energy. It also makes it virtually impossible to use Kai attacks himself, though he can summon other attacks similar in effect. He'll be just as tough as he needs to be, never rising above the level of his opponent.

So, will he be alright, or should I create a new character? Knowing me, it wouldn't take that long, or I could even recycle other ones that have been forgotten, though I would prefer ShadowStalker...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

He will need to be modified, but only slightly. Just use the temp scheme for the temp, and switch Alter Saiyan for your own transformation. Just be aware that gm and pp isn't allowed, so you can't make your character invincible to attacks and such, unless ther is something else behind it. IE: You stay that way for like 5 mins, but I'm sure you know this kind of stuff already.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    Thanks

I've had a bit of a think about it, & I think I might just write up some stats for another guy of mine. He goes by the name of Daniel Castigator, which I chose carefully. Translated, Daniel is Hebrew, meaning "God is my Judge", while Castigator is Latin, meaning "He who reproves or corrects". So together, God makes the decisions, he make the corrections.

I'll write them up ASAP, then post them here.

Thanks

*sigh* You aren't supposed to double post, but wait until other people have posted for a second post. As for your template, a lot of stuff in it simple says "he claims" and gives a guess of what the info is. Your bio is okay, but your techniques are highly questionable, especially since Goku and the others have been dead for almost 3000 years(you would know this if you read the plot) How is you know such techniques?? Things like this must be explained.

Lately your Dimension Slasher is in no way unavoidable and a death technique. A move like that in DBZ is nothing. People can move at speeds easily fast enough to avoid slashes, and physical blows. From how you explained it, that technique is no different from a sword combo, because in battle you cannot say a move has connected and killed another, unless there is no way at all(AT ALL) for them to dodge..........

That is all I saw from skimming it just now.

Thanks

I was guessing I'd have to explain some of the details. Not that unusual. Unfortunately, my body can't keep up with my brain which can spit out ideas faster than rounds out of a minigun! I write down what I can, but some details get skipped trying to keep up.

When I was writing this, I was going for a police report style, as if they had interviewed Castigator over the destruction of Namek 4. Basically, he's telling them all this stuff, but they aren't quite believing him, so they're saying things like "he claims" "appears" & "apparently". Those are his attacks, just going for a different angle.

As for the training with Goku thing, I did read the plot (nice work on it by the way), and I actually referred to the fact they died centuries ago. however one thing that's stuck with Castigator ever since I first created him (over 10 years ago!), perhaps even the reason I've remembered him for so long is that he isn't fixed in one dimension/reality, but moves amongst them doing what he has to where he's needed, sencing what's happening amongst them, and right now he's needed here. True, the Goku & others of this reality died 500 years ago, but the Goku of another reality is still fighting Majin Boo, another is just meeting Vegeta, while another again lost to Freiza, allowing him to rule unhindered. He's helped out in a few of these battles, training with them & learning their moves. Still confuses the cops though .

As for his Dimensional Slasher move, I mainly created that to fill it out a little more, & just in case the very special occasion came up where I was allowed to use it. Basically, he races toward the enemy, only to jump into another reality just before impact. lining himself up, he slips back into this reality just enough to attack,usually from the direction most open, only to return to the other reality, then slip back in slightly for another attack then out again. he speeds the rate of this attack until it seems he's attacking from all directions & their completely open to the finisher. that's when he sticks the sword in the top of their head, sending it down their body, normally says one last comment, then blows them to hell. I've quoted the changed version, so it's easier to find.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    3 – Dimensional Slasher – ((NOTE: This is a definite, unavoidable kill move, so I don’t plan on using it. I do however like to have it available, just in case the situation allows special permission to do so.)) drawing his sword, he charges towards the enemy, only to disappear meters from impact, in fact jumping into another dimension. After a couple of seconds of confusion, a blur flashes past as he slips back into the original dimension just enough to attack unexpectedly, cutting deep as he does so, then disappears again. He then streaks past again, cutting deep into the victim before disappearing. This continues at a increasing rate until it seems like he’s hitting from all directions at once, at which point he ends the move by slamming the sword into the enemies head & down their body, typically saying one last comment, then destroying their entire existence.
    I also hope you don't mind me using your character as part of his history. it doesn't affect yours at all, plus actually adds more details.

If there's any more problems, feel free to tell me & I'll fix it ASAP.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast