Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dragonball Z: Orutaneito Taitou Ikou

Newbie Lost Radiant Redemption is off to a good start Lost Radiant Redemption's Avatar
    Across that rainbow bridge over there, and behind that glass gate
    Thanks

Re: Dragonball Z: Orutaneito Taitou Ikou

*sigh* Yes that's fine. Though I find it odd that your supposedly saved my characters life. If something like that happened, it would be in my bio because I was on the ship, also Momo would have done something, and to top it all off the ship was too far away. Anything that close to teh blast would have been wiped out including your character unless he was using extremely high defensive techniques, but anyway, you are accepted.

I hope others join as well.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

How many members are here in this RP exactly because im looking forward to making my template and starting
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

So far there's about 3, but feel free to join in. The more the merrier. Maybe even messier.

@Lost Radiant Redemption- Thanks. I'm curious about how this will turn out. I do have a couple of questions though.

So far it seems your character is a good guy, along with Overload's Sunn, I was just wondering who's the enemy, as in who's controlling them? It seems Sunn might have a bone to pick with your Momo, plus I've got a plan for my guy, but I'm just curious if someone else will take the big bad guy, or perhaps you could if need be.

The other thing is in my body's attempt to keep up with my brain, it missed out on a technique from the Ultimate Techniques list, & a little info about his other form. I thought I better post it here, possibly slipping it in to Castigator's profile if I'm allowed. It's purely defensive, plus only can be used if he changes to his other body. I'll write it here how I'll put it in, going for Police Report style again, just as a warning.

4 - Angel's Embrace - The subject clams this doesn't use a great deal of power, but deserves the title of Ultimate Technique for it's defensive abilities. He didn't go into great detail, but mentioned he can only use it when in his second form, requiring something he only has once transformed, and that he can only use it when defending another person typically in the path of an attack. When asked, Castigator replied that it can only be used when defending someone else is because it is his duty. The Sergeant then asked him if he was defending the people of Namek 4 when it blew, but he only replied "We all have our part to play in history. Since one player was removed, I'm just taking his place."

As for his other body, he can change into a more combat ready form, in a similar way to Frieza & Cell, except he can change back at any time. He claims that once transformed, his muscles are larger, he's noticeably taller, & his voice deepens. He started mentioning another detail, but stopped, saying, and I quote, "Mate *chuckle*, you wouldn't believe it if I told ya. I can see it in your eyes...".

Sorry if I'm causing problems, but I'm actually holding back on over 10 years of stories I've thought up about him. 30 min train trips plus a active imagination can be a dangerous combination. A down side to having a brain that just won't stop coming up with stuff...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

k, i'll throw together a charater too...gimmie a few days to wrap my head around it...im not really a dragonball fan...dont hurt me...*runs*
    Don't Panic

Newbie Lost Radiant Redemption is off to a good start Lost Radiant Redemption's Avatar
    Thanks

To Daniel291: For the villains, I will be controlling Ereon and most NPCs who work for him that I make up. During the course of the rp, certain characters will come along, and if anybody wants to control them, then they can PM me. Bad guys are welcome too, not as if everyone needs to be a "good guy"

To Jepray: Cool then join when ya have time, I'm looking forward to seeing your temp.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

O.o ...!?

The RPG area is for actually game play, please post your templates in thread in the OOC area. ~Moving to correct area, please create an actual RPG game thread, only post the Plot (add links to the OOC topics for reference) and start playing ~

Please refer to these guidelines for RPG game play on AO.
    RPGing AO’s policies and procedures

If you set it up where approved players post their templates in 1 thread there then it is easy for others to see and find their templates rather then sorting through numerous pages of junk posts. Trust me when I say that is the easiest and best way in the long run, especially if this grows to 10+ players. The easiest way to do it is to have those who want to join to PM the RPG hoster and with a copy of their profile. That way they can tweak the profile as needed and get approval without trashing the thread with useless posts.

Also this thread has been here since October 2nd with not even one actual RPG post, that is why I wanted to have a minimum of 5 people to join the cause before starting. I let this slide in an effort to get things rolling please don't prove me wrong for doing so

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Well, we're almost there. Three profiles listed, plus 2 more possibly being written...

Just thinking, it might be an idea to have a link to the actual RPG once it starts. I've been involved in a couple of things that tend to require new topics every now & again (Online choose your own story), & it helps immensely if you announce the next part with a link.

Just a thought.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

@ D219 Maybe you missed the post where Chief said that I might as well just start the actual thread, and where I should have links to the OOC thread. It's been done already, the rp has started............

Begin posting here if you want to. If you wanna wait until there are more rpers, then also obviously that is your choice.

@Chief I am hoping that I understood your post this time, but it seems that I have since my thread has yet to get deleted, or reprimanded.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast