Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dragonball Z: Orutaneito Taitou Ikou

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dragonball Z: Orutaneito Taitou Ikou

Nope you got it; if you want...create an OOC thread for just the character profiles and I will move all of the "approved" profiles there for each player’s easy reference.

Otherwise enjoy the game play...if I can get my project for AO to a more complete state some where soon down the road then I may join this one

Newbie Lost Radiant Redemption is off to a good start Lost Radiant Redemption's Avatar
    Across that rainbow bridge over there, and behind that glass gate
    Thanks

Not a lof of information will actually be given out on the women that are attacking, but I will say that they are not weak, and have more power than any of our characters at the moment, even in their Alter Saiyan states. They are followers of Ereon, and are on a mission.

I might have them attack random rpers in the area, like Valera has done with Jepray's character. You may pp them if you like, just don't post as if they are being thrashed around because any fight with them is tough, and won't be won anytime soon. So far only one woman has showed herself, but the others will follow.

Also, I think it should be obvious that I am also going to be controlling these characters as well. That is all for now. I will make updates as we go along, questions, comments, concerns............feel free.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to know, is it possible for another character to intervine?
    say like the fact that the spear is traveling towards Jepray's character,
    could I for instance try to help or must he get out of the fight by himself?

Newbie Lost Radiant Redemption is off to a good start Lost Radiant Redemption's Avatar
    Thanks

lol wow, I didn't think anyone would ask that. Of course you can, you have free will and stuff in the rp. You can get in the way, fight Valera, etc.

Stuff like that doesn't need to be asked...........but I am glad you would ask.

Thanks

This is aimed at Daniel219............

I'm not sure how much DBZ you've watched, but in the DBZ world most humans do not have a lot of power, and I specifically posted that Celcotor city didn't have defensive measures in place, yet you posted otherwise as if they have some huge military force.

Also, it is possible to sense ki, but only to an extent, these people attacking, are much to strong to send out signals that would give them away as you posted about, as your character supposedly knew an attack was coming.

Yes it is okay to build on what you don't see, such as the city layout, but there is a reason that Celcotor city needs to be wiped out, or close to it, yet you post about massive evacuations. With what happened, there would be no time for any of that, and your posts says that 75 perecent of the people in the town were evacuated..........

Now on to the use of your characters powers. Your template was accepted, but you posted illogically. How is it that your character teleported three miles above the city, as to not be sensed, or seen?? If that is so, you also cannot see, or sense anything. 3 miles is more than 15,000 feet in the air, so there is no way in hell you could see Momo, or anybody else for that matter. Attacks from that height would be nothing more than flashes of color to a person.

To these women, you are not near strong enough to hide your powers from them, but it wouldn't matter to begin with, because you are 3 mils in the air, where nobody would care you are up there, and you are pretty much senseless.

finally the attacks you used would not make sense, because once again at three miles, you can't see anybody, and though anyone can see an attack flying through the sky, it is impossible for any move like that to have the accuracy you have claimed for it, because at that height, anyone could see it coming and move out of the way!!!!!!!!!

Thought DBZ is not very realistic, the things you are doing are either unrealistic even for the rp, or don't make sense. Along with the fact that huge decisions such as evacuating a city(that obviously was being destroyed), need to be talked to me about first. It's called a PM.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

*scratches head* Yeah, I guess I got a little carried away. I don't have a lot of experience with these things, so I guess the occasional screw up would be natural.

Shall I change it a bit so it fits in better? how does 1 mile sound? Down under, we work in Kilometers, which a smaller than miles.

As for the troopers, They're kinda my own force. I'm going off the possibility Castigator has seen this battle start in another reality, though has absolutely no idea what going to happen this time, as each time it's different, nor has any idea what's going to happen from here on. I'll announce they as having fully pulled out in my next post, & it might sound a little nasty, but if they must die, the evac area if just out of town, nothing a stray blast can't hit. I slipped them in cause it has something to do with his other form. If you want, I'll PM you with more detail about his other form if need be.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Sorry, I tried to do something but stuffed up & some stuff got posted here, where it shouldn't have been. Since it appears I can't actually delete this post myself, it'll be alright if the mods do it for me.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

this thread is still open right now. o.k
    to Lost radient redemption, please continue your story.
    I am waiting for someone to post, but we still need the story.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast