Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dragonball Z: Orutaneito Taitou Ikou(RP Thread)

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dragonball Z: Orutaneito Taitou Ikou(RP Thread)

As the spear landed, Sunn realized that it was the same spear that he had deflected away from here. As it exploded Sunn's opponent burst through the explosion and attacked him, sending a flurry of hits and kicks into his body. Unable to defend himself Sunn was tossed around like a rag doll, after being catapulted into the air, Sunn was able to defend himself again but before he could. The beautiful and deadly Valera's energy attack blasted him into the nearest building.

Highly angered Sunn gathered his ki, Sunn forcing it into his hand, he willed it to becoming a sword. Sunn dislodged himself from the rubble of the building, found his target and attacked. His movements were sure and his footwork was excellent, turning and sweeping the blade in all manners, Sunn forced Valera back step by step. Feinting a cut to the abdomen of his opponent, Sunn swept the blade up towards her face, cutting her cheek as she tried to avoid the blade.

Newbie Lost Radiant Redemption is off to a good start Lost Radiant Redemption's Avatar
    Across that rainbow bridge over there, and behind that glass gate
    Thanks

Valera was disappointed that the man hadn't been able to block a single blow, and he ended up being thrown into a building. She laughed, and moved deftly and rushed right into Sunn's line of attack. She was flawless, her movement was as poised as ever, and each blow he used, she ridiculous speed over matched it, and so as he attacked she moved, so fast that it looked like she hadn't. Ki was alrady coming out of her hand, and he swung the blade down towards her navel, but the way the blade was moving registered her senses as nothing more than a fluke, and she was correct in her assumption. With no reaction time, Valera moved her head in the line of the blade, and it moved up the side of her cheek. "Oh, it looks like you got me, hahahaha, oh please." It was dark, but should have been obvious that Valera was no longer the same as she was before.

Her entire body was now glowing blue, and her hair was now longer than it had been previously, it sparkled with a golden hue, and ki shifted around her body now. "I was just toying with you before. I've only been using 2 percent of my normal power, and now I am using this alter saiyan form" Before Valera was powerful, but these men didn't understand what they were up against. The spot where her cheek had been hit dripped........with ki. It was as if a shell had formed there, and it had defended the spot all on it's own. "Heh, maybe we'll see each other soon. Very soon."

She turned slowly, and began walking into another area of the city, but as she turned, her hand faced back. firing a twisting wave of ki down the street, wide enough to go from on side to the other. "Flash Eraser!!!!", she called out, then vanished...........

Momo had been in for a bit of a scuffle, but she had taken out all of the men attacking her, only sustaining a hit here, and there. "Damn, so Ereon wants the dragonballs." she felt a ki approaching, and a big one. She turned, jumping back as a spear made of some ki slammed into the ground near her. It was easy to avoid the blast, but before she had time to do much, Momo realized that there was another ki signature hidden within the first one, and a fist flew out and punched her away. She cried out as her body flipped and tumbled, but gained her footing before flying to far. "Shit. These guys are hella powerful, they must be the ones leading the attack." Smoke from the blast cleared.

Valera and another woman who looked just like her were floating a few feet up, both of them glaring at momo as if they intended to kill her. "So Valera, this is the one huh?? The one related to Ereon. The one that must know the locations of the dragonballs. It's really a shame that we have to kill her, and take out this pathetic city like this." Momo gasped, could what she was saying be true?? She knew about her history, but though that a lot of things were made up because of how her body was sealed away. She jumped into the air, rushing at Valera's double. Before she even got close, she got busted down to the ground. "Dear what are you thinking, that won't work. Now I have to destroy more of the city."

"NO!!!!!!!" It was too late, the woman fired from her mouth a single purple blasts, and it hit a building across the city, there was a horrific explosion, and Momo could see that the entire half of the city had been leveled. just like that. This was bad, she was going to need help...........

Valera smiled, "Nice one Valencia."

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Sunn was taken back by how easily Valera had overcome his attacks, He had trained for years to perfect and hone his skills. But this evil creature was able to dash his training to dust. He was so sure that his Ki Sword attack would help but he never knew the extent of his opponent's power.

"Oh Sh*t." He cried as Valera fired her attack back towards them, grabbing the monk by his collar, Sunn jumped high into the air to avoid the beam, but was caught by the after blast of the city area being reduced to rubble. Sunn was flung higher into the air, where he was able to stop his flight.
    looking around for Valera, but she was nowhere to be seen.

Sunn dropped to the ground and released the monk." So are you alright?" he asked.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Ramune was speachless, as that stranger once again saved him from harm. "Idiot" Ramune muttered under his breath as he just looked at the man, pulling his wine jug from under the folds of his robe, and started to drink it all down. He was already angry at the ideal of being saved, but twice was enough to drive him to madness. "What do they want?" he asked after drinking the whole jug. He could already feel the calming effect the alcohol had on him, slipping into a trance, he started to glow again. his Chi force expanding and engulfing him in its glow.
    Don't Panic

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

((Hmm, I guess I’m a little late for the party. I better give my reasons then...))

Several minutes before the attack...

Castigator was sitting in the food hall of one of the city’s towers, enjoying a nice meal. He was sitting in a small underground area, roughly the size of a house, with a couple of food stalls around the edge which were packing up for the night. The seat he had chosen was located right next to the only pillar in the area, right in the middle of the room. Slowly savouring the flavour, he started thinking to himself.

{It’s not often I actually get to eat anything. *chuckle* just as well I don't actually have to. Hmmm, food, the unnecessary pleasantry. It’s nice to have a break, even if it’s only a short one.}

He took another bite of his food, before he dipped his head, sensing the oncoming assault. Disappointed he didn’t have time to finish the plate of food, he stood up & surveyed the room, a couple who had just walked in looking his way. There were a few other people here, mainly customers getting fueled up for the night. Sensing what was coming, Castigator opened his hand, palm side up, then clenched it into a fist, using telekinesis to pull everyone into the middle of the room, the stall staff flying over their counters.

Suddenly the first blast hit home, destroying the building directly above them, blowing out pipes & anything else connecting to the surface & shattering the base of the pillar. Slamming his hand into the side of it, he managed to hold it in place before it brought the roof down. Looking around at the disoriented people around him, he set his plan into action.

“LISTEN UP!! RIGHT NOW, I’M THE ONLY REASON THE ROOF HASN’T CRUSHED EVERY ONE OF YOU! NOW IF YOU WANT TO GET OUT OF THIS ALIVE, YOU BETTER LISTEN UP, CAUSE I’VE GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN BABYSIT YOU LOT!! GOT IT!!”

Aiming his right hand at the wall, he created a Destructo Disk 2 meters wide, launching it at the wall vertically, causing it to bore a tunnel curving down & to the right until it left sight.

“I’ve just made you lot a passage to the 125th street subway station! Now get through there, get on the trains, and get out of here. This ain’t a city anymore, it’s a battlefield up there!”

Watching the last of them hurry through, he jumped through himself, the roof collapsing the second he let go of the pillar. Walking to the front of the train, he was pleased to see his plan was already on track, a 8 foot tall, genetically engineered soldier already behind the controls of the train, armoured in powered, strength enhancing, full body armour, red all over except for the black shoulder pads & strip running from behind the forehead to the back of the neck, not that anyone could see it. The soldier quickly snapped to attention, saluting Castigator as he got near.

“SIR! We have begun with plan Alpha, as predicted. All subway trains are either active or being commandeered. Officers are attempting to coordinate with the Police, while Marines are herding people into the subways.”
    “Good, but remember, no one is to engage the enemy unless absolutely necessary. It’s probably bad enough you guys are here, we don’t want to completely screw things up here. I’m the only one here allowed to engage. Plus this is the only event we knew was going to happen. We’re in uncharted territory here Marines!”
    “SIR YES SIR!!”
    “Good. Now your fully loaded, better get this sardine can moving. Inform all units to withdraw out of this reality once complete. I always get to have more fun when there aren’t any bloody civilians in the way...”
    “SIR YES SIR!!”

Watching the train pull away, he waited a minute for it to get a good distance away before assessing his best means of exiting. There was a nasty battle taking place over his head, but just crashing through the ground would cause more problems than solve them. Checking to see if it was safe from outside interference, Castigator used his Instant Transmission to teleport 1 mile above the city. Looking down, he was glad he had kept his power so well hidden, the combatants failing to notice him in his black jeans & shirt against the night sky. Below him, the pink haired girl from the shuttle got slammed into the ground, followed by one of the 2 women above her sending off a blast to the other side of the city, levelling a huge portion.

“Nice one Valencia.”

--SIT-REP sir, destroyed sectors 75% evacuated. 100% remaining civilian casualties. All Marines accounted for, but several had to dimension jump out to escape the debris.—
    --Very good. Complete evac & then get out yourselves. You guys are strong, but you aren’t THAT strong!—
    --SIR YES SIR—

“So, you thought that was a nice one eh? See what you think about this, and where it came from...”

Hiding his power even more, he decided to use the technique that would hit both of them hard, maybe even stun them a bit, while keeping him hidden. Putting his hands into the traditional meditating position he was taught, pointer & middle fingers extended on both hands, those of the left held by the ring & little fingers of the right, he recited perfectly the words one of his many sensei’s had taught him. Aiming at the 2 women, he fired his Lightning Blast technique at them, lightning leaping & twisting it’s way towards them with unnerving accuracy.

((It seems I found out about this part while everyone was logged off. I decided to attack this way so if I don’t log in on time again, you could say they couldn’t see a black clothed man 1 mile in the night sky above them while bright energy blasts are being thrown at them))
    Last edited by LordCastigator; Oct 28, 2007 at 07:39 PM. Reason: underestimated how big a mile is. We use Kilometers down under...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

Turning to the monk Sunn answered "I am not sure, but what ever it is they cannot get it." Looking up into the night sky as lightning flashed across, Sunn was convinced that the lightning was not natural. " I could not touch her, not even with my sword" he thought to himself,"and her power was incredible."
    scanning the surrounding buildings for ki flows, Sunn was glad to see that there was no one there.

"Well I better go and look for any survivors," Sunn told the monk, " would you care to help?" Taking off Sunn noticed a weak energy coming from nearby. Shouting down to the monk that he was going to check it out, he flew towards it. Upon landing Sunn started to search and came across a pink haired young girl, who looked like she had taken a beating as he had...

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

"search? for survivors? not until i even the score with that chick" Ramune said, as his Chi force grew even higher. Pushing his palms together he chanted the poem for Doubleshot. pulling his hands apart they were now encased in chi Energy.
    "There! Shes mine!"He shouted, seeing the attacker hovering a few feet off the ground. He then forced the remainding energy into a burst of speed, chanting his Soul Dash. Ramune was a blur glowing yellow as he raced across the devistated city. Like a jet he accelerated to inhuman speeds, jumping into the air with both fist held out at the last second, he went for his shot.
    Don't Panic

Thanks

"Are you o.k?" Sunn asked the pink haired woman. Sunn watched in horror as the two women started to rain energy attacks down on the city. "We have to get out of here, before we are killed." Sunn cried.

"You get going, and I will get the monk that is around here somewhere." Sunn told Momo. Flying up Sunn spotted the Monk a few blocks away and flew towards him."Look the city is done for, The only option is to evacuate and try to fight them on our own ground." He told the monk. trying to get him to follow and escape.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast