Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dragonball Z: Orutaneito Taitou Ikou(RP Thread)

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dragonball Z: Orutaneito Taitou Ikou(RP Thread)

The girl suddenly just disappeared as Ramune crashed into the ground. His powered up fist released their energy into the ground, cracking the pavement. Standing up in his fresh rubble pile, he heard a familier voice saying the city was toast...

"Damnit! I wanted that drink!" he shouted distusted...turning to the floating man, "ok, fine i'll go" Ramune replied, pulling a small motorbike from out if the rubble, its owner would never need it again...It started right up, and he followed the fellow out of town...
    Don't Panic

Newbie Lost Radiant Redemption is off to a good start Lost Radiant Redemption's Avatar
    Across that rainbow bridge over there, and behind that glass gate
    Thanks

Valera and Valencia were a bit annoyed that the men were actually running, and as such left town. The town had not yet been completely taken out, but the men were so pathetic that in short order, they ran from town, without even putting up a fight. It didn't matter though, because the men would not make it far before they were stopped. The dragonballs would be handed over, and Momo, and the two men would be the ones to give them up, regardless what lies they fed the two women. Valencia veered to the left, and exited the city a few moments after the men did, but Valera stayed behind as seconds passed before the third woman, Virtausi came back from her run. "Yeh, I got nothing, these people seem to deny that a dragonball is here, so I guess i will just finish off the rest of the city. Let's go." As she spoke, she twisted sideways, and avoided some kind of ki lightning strike from above, and began to laugh. "It looks like there are still a few who wish to fight, I'll handle them. You see to the others." Valera nodded, and flew off after Momo.

Momo flew up in the air outside the city, and saw all the fies and smoke, mere destruction, and nothing more was the city at that point, but it was still not all gone, and that was reason enough to fight for it. Valencia and Valera, both were right behind the fleeing men, and Valencia was still not impressed that they were trying to leave, and by this time Ereon's followers, had rushed out of the city, ready to fight anybody who had power and was still alive. This meant Momo, and the men, and all else who were present. Energy projectiles sped towards the motor bike, and in the direction of the other man, and in no time the man would no doubt be knocked from the bike, since there was a large area in the ground that the bike could not get by. Followers of Ereon rushed in to kill both men, and Momo was already fighting a bunch of them herself, while in the meantime both Women were launching attacks rapidly to make the fight even harder for the three warriors below.

"So, you are trying to do something huh?? I didn't think someone like you would be stupid enough to attack from above like you did. How uninteresting." Virtausi frowned, and the spikes along her arms got longer, until she pulled one right out of her skin, and twirled it in the air. "You must be with the ones below near the city limits. Tell me where the dragonballs are hidden, or I'll rip you limb, from limb." Her hair blew about her, and waves of ki distorted the night sky where she was. From a single finger, she charged ki, and fired a laser like attack at the man, though it looked thin, the energy inside it was like a seeker, so if he moved, the attack would bend, and twist in any direction, following it's target. "Answer me worm, or I'll destroy the rest of the city, and you along with it!!!!!!!"

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Ramune was pissed off, he could feel the heat rising as his aura started to change. four of the dots on his head started to glow when he felt something behind him. Drunk like he was the motorbike wasnt going in a very straight line and that might have just saved his life, as he was weaving a bolt of energy just missed him striking the ground in front of his bike. The blast knocked him off his mount, but he was ready for this one. Letting the force carry him higher and higher, his aura turning blue suddenly. He threw his now empty bottle of whisky at the enemy, and then chanted up his Ying Yang bolt. Positive and negitive energy was held, one in each hand and he slapped them together. they spun faster and faster till it burst out of his grasp toward the target.

Valencia was laughing as she thought she saw the motorbike destroyed when suddenly a empty bottle came at her. Knocking the pitiful projectial away she searched for the person who wanted to die when she felt the sudden rush of energy, throwing up a defense almost helped. her overconfidence had left her open as the ying yang bolt struck, the her block stoped one half f the attack, but the bolt was made of two energys and the second one hit her across the chest. Throwing her back in the air.

Ramune saw the bolt hit, he raced to close the distance to her, and called up his Tranquil hammer. the Chi materialize into the form of a giant hammer, and he tried to get a hit in while she was dazed. Ramune was eager to swing that hammer...
    Don't Panic

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Sunn sensed the ki right behind him, coming from Valencia. Having had enough of this threat, he dodged the shot and came to a stand still. The fighting was going to to get even tougher than he had anticipated.

Crunching over Sunn began to charge his ki in his body, the flow was greater than his body could take, and it exploded, cracking the crust of earth beneath his feet. Sunn had powered up to his first Alter-Sayian form. His aura glowing bright yellow against the night sky.

"This is for the people you monsters killed for no reason." He shouted, flying towards the first man that had chased him. Throwing a wild right hook towards his face. The opponent ducked but Sunn was ready for this and snapped out a wicked left thrust kick. sending his opponent towards the rest of the men.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

((I guess Virtausi's coming after my guy. That's cool, I'm looking forward to it...))

Dodging then blocking the blast with crossed arms at the last second, Castigator managed to deflect most of the impact, but he still felt it. Damn, it's harder to charge up in this reality. This is going to take a little getting used to, but it could still be interesting.

--SIR! We've evaced as many civilians as possible to a football field about 3 miles to the south of the city. We were unable to find a better location unfortunately.--
    --Good. All units pull out. This is getting beyond operational limits.--
    --SIR YES SIR--

Listening the woman's demands, he just shook his head, putting his right hand behind his back & quietly starting to charge up an energy ball.

"No, no no no. Why can't you be looking for a genie in a bottle, or some magic wand or something? Everybody's always looking for the dragon balls. *sigh* Well, what makes you think I know? All I know is you better get moving before the cops come. I hear it's illegal to have dogs off the lead here, & if you ain't one heck of a B!tch..."

The first energy ball charged up enough, it floated away from his hand, rapidly remoulding itself, taking humanoid form pressed hard up against Castigator's back. With his newly formed clone hard up behind him, back to back, masking it's signature with it's masters, both prepared for combat.

--SIR, all unit have withdrawn. Good luck sir.--
    --Thankyou. Castigator out.--

Both clone & original started charging up an energy ball each, Castigator in front in the right hand, the clone in the left held against his masters so it could not be seen. Suddenly, they took off, maneuvering evasively, each one's moves perfectly reflecting the others, as if they were a mirror image of the other. Both launching their blasts, the 2 energy balls continued the mirror charade, actually flying into & merging with the other before impact.

As the diversionary energy ball attack hit from the front, Castigator & clone appeared behind the woman & swung in for the kick, timed down to the millisecond so the clone actually made contact, Castigator hitting the clones foot to give the appearance the clone was the real thing while he was just an illusion, but still adding to the hit. Retreating from the counter attack, Castigator quietly slipped the clone his actual sword, while he took the clones fake one.

{Even if the clone goes boom, it'll still return to me...}

Continuing the mirrored techniques, the 2 of them charged in, the clone roaring at the top of it's lungs, while Castigator silently mimicked. Both swinging their swords, they began their attack...

Last edited by LordCastigator; Nov 11, 2007 at 08:26 PM. Reason: What the heck, I'm going offencive plus full withdrawal of troops.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Sunn was going to help the others that were fighting as soon as possible, to get rid of the annoying minions that were trying to attack him. Sunn jumped into the air and began to charge his Sonic ring attack.

Firing the ring at the would be assailants, trapping them inside. Sunn flew to the aid of Ramune, who was busy fighting Valencia. upon getting close enough,Sunn began to charge his Ki Dance technique. In the hope of being able to injure her.

Newbie Lost Radiant Redemption is off to a good start Lost Radiant Redemption's Avatar
    Across that rainbow bridge over there, and behind that glass gate
    Thanks

“I take it you believe you are faster than me huh?? You people and thinking of getting the upper hand on us. It’s so juvenile at times, it makes me sick to my stomach.” As if not paying attention to the man’s attack at all, Virtausi, faded away, and back into sight leaving multiple afterimages where she’d been attacked. “See what I mean, you and your clones, it was all pointless, and since you didn’t give me in the information that I asked for, it means that the city goes bye bye. Too bad.” Her hand raised, and ki flared up into it.

Down below, Valencia touched her ear, and her faced soured. “Oh, umm yes oh, Matser Ereon. I, umm,” she stopped as Ereon went on to tell her more. “Yes, I see, okay then, we will take our leave then. No reason to waste time. “Valencia relayed a message tot eh other to women, and then abruptly flew off leaving the others to their own business. The minions that were still alive, also left, and up in the air Virtausi frowned once more.

The ki in her hand went out. amn, I wanted to use that new move on the city, I guess you got lucky. We’ve located a Dragonball elsewhere, so there is no need to stay here.” She bowed to the man she had been fighting, but not for long, before literally vanishing into the night, not leaving a trace of where she’d been, or gone…………

Thanks

Sunn had just finished charging his technique when Valencia flew off, "Damn!" he said, letting his energy subside.
    Looking towards where he had left the group of men, stuck in his sonic ring.
    But they were gone, along with Valencia, so dropping his guard Sunn walked over to Ramune.
    "Let us find the other survivor, and leave this place?" said Sunn, as he stretched to relieve the tension in his muscles.
    Walking to where he had seen the pink haired Momo last, Sunn began to think about what they could have wanted.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast