+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: A Dragon's Tale (RPG)

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

A Dragon's Tale (RPG)

Lionel sat upon his throne listening to his advisers, telling him that the rest of the world was planning to invade his land and bring death and destruction to his people.Standing up and taking some time to think about what to do,
    Lionel asked that he be left alone.
    "What do you think?" Lionel pulsed to Keiser, "Well, they could be planning at this very moment." Keiser responded.

Agneas walked towards the castle, hoping to get a audience with the King Lionel, "I still have to kill him" Raven thought, "Yes but not today" replied Agneas.
    "Can you hear me Knight?" Asked Agneas, "Yes I can, no matter the distance between Dragon and Rider." Knight replied.
    Agneas continued to walk, looking all around him for signs of danger,
    but there were none to be seen.

After reaching the castle, Agneas was taken into a waiting area, while a messenger was sent to announce his arrival.
    Last edited by overload; Nov 14, 2007 at 01:52 PM.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A Dragon's Tale (RPG)

As the day started Lethos who was living in a tree house alone in someplace in the wide forest ,prepared his weapons for another assassinating mission he was so aimless in life generally so that was the only path and one of the darker ones he got in front of him .... the target was a stable horses chevalier who's mission to bring horses and dragons to the castle for warriors to ride .. he robbed a small village to the north of this continent their entire horses .. Lethos's mission was to eliminate that chevalier so he would set as an example for those who threaten and steal people for the power of the king (either the king knew about it or not) ... as Lethos was headed towards the castle he heard more and more of the accumulated rumors of the new invasion upon these lands ...
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Nov 13, 2007 at 04:38 AM. Reason: correcting ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Stepping into the throne room, Agneas was a little tense to be so close to his hated enemy.
    "What can I do for you today, young man?"Asked Lionel
    "Well you can die," thought Raven, "I have come to request a place in your army,My lord,"
    "for I have a Dragon who can be of use to you." Agneas responded to the King.

"I see, and where is this Dragon now?" Lionel asked,
    "Safe for the moment, for I am his Rider." answered Agneas. Lionel walked towards the young man, and gazed upon his face.
    "Very well, I will send a message to my generals to expect you and your Dragon." Lionel said as he walked towards his throne.
    "I thank thee My lord and I shall not let you down." Agneas said as he bowed, turning on his heel, Agneas left for the entrance.

"Why would you not let me plunge our blade into his chest?" Raven asked, "Because I know how you are Raven,
    one minute you are in control and the next trying to fight your way out." Agneas responded.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Lethos walked his way out of "Lockharm" the village he was staying in at that time ,he hitchhiked with a farmer who delivers vegetables from "Lockharm" to the city of "Holyspring" (a city that contained the main trade post for all sort of things in that continent within that city lies a little bit to the south of "Craniumhelm") .. he sat in the back with the cargo .. just as he sat there he remembered the old man who came into him when he was walking in the roads of "Lockharm" and paid him money for killing Voruth the one who robbed the old man's village their horses ... though money wasn't something that Lethos cared about he accepted the job just to satisfy his desire for vengeance ,back then at the time when his family was slain he always thought that if he was there things could've changed and would've been more than fine ... as he was remembering all those gathering memories ,a hand was put on Lethos's shoulder and then the voice was clear ,the farmer was calling him "young man ... young man ,this is as far as i can get you ,you can walk the rest on your own" Lethos thanked the old farmer and got down the cart ,he walked down the way to the castle for about one hour until he reached the castle gates ...

Thanks

"Halt, who goes there?" called the guardsat the gate,crossing their spears to halt the young dark-elf that had walked towards the castle.
    "This is the Castle Craniumhelm, home of our great leader, Lionel the Third." the guard said.
    Seeing the dark-elf talking to the guards,a young messenger ran to see if he could help.

"How can I help you, sir?" asked the messenger,looking at the young elf for any hint of danger.
    As the messenger was talking to the dark-elf, Agneas walked past them, hoping to get to Knight before nightfall,
    for these roads were dangerous after dark. Agneas continued to walk until he came to a sheltered wood, where he set up a camp and called Knight to join him.

Thanks

As Agneas was walking past the guards who were trying to stop Lethos ... Lethos glimpsed Agneas and thought "so this is the mighty king's son ,huh?... walking freely in these wild lands" he thought then that thought was interrupted by the voice of one of the guards "Are you going to tell us what do you want or what?" this conversation was halted temporally by the arrival of a young man hurrying towards them .. "How can I help you, sir?" the young man asked Lethos ,Lethos turned to him and answered "i was seeking the Warriors volunteer post to put my services for Lionel the King" ,the answer was taken with suspicions by the young man "and why would a dark elf seek to protect these lands?" ,Lethos answered to lessen the man suspicion "My loyalty for this land ,i don't have any for Novâska since this land is the place i was born in and i belong to and i will always do" ,there was silence then suddenly one of the guards said "you may continue your way in if you please" talking with the young man ,as soon as the young man walked his way in the guards turned to Lethos again and one of them told Lethos that there would be a warriors volunteer's listing three days from now the morning and that Lethos's experience ,ability and place in the army would be acquired and known there "very well then" Lethos responded and walked away ,"this is going to be a little tougher than previous missions" Lethos thought ... and as he was walking he murmured to himself talking to his dragon "are you a wake?" "yes ,master" Erethil's voice rounded with the answer "good ,i might need your help" Lethos responded.

Thanks

Lionel was waiting in his throne room, for his chief advisers, growing impatient Lionel stood and walked towards a open balcony,overlooking the courtyard.
    Looking down, he saw a young Dark-Elf talking to one of his messengers. Calling for a scribe to write a letter, Lionel walked back to his throne. Thinking that he might have to wait a bit longer for his advisers.

The scribe was within the throne room in a matter of heart beats, ready to serve his lord. "Take this down," Lionel told him,
    To all in the land of Gravious, I lord Lionel the Third,
    here by call all warriors and volunteers
    to meet the General Shonen at the city barracks.
    Lionel continued.

Having taken the words of his lord, the scribe stood, bowed and took the message to the nearest messenger.
    Taking the letter, the messenger left the castle of Craniumhelm for the barracks, taking it to the captain to read to the public.

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

Deep in the forests of the South, Athina woke to the bright sunlight. She walks over to the cave where her Dragon, Icecess lay sleeping, Wake up Icecess time for me to train some more.
    But you trained yesterday the dragon replied sleepily. I know but I have to make myself stronger and with that she left the cave waiting for Icecess to follow her. so where do we train today? Any ware new? Icecess asked as she ventured out of the cool cave into the morning sun. yes we are training by the river to hone my ice skills and with that Athina hopped onto Icecesse's back and they ride down to the river to train in the isolated spot they found yesterday.
    Last edited by Ichigo_06; Nov 21, 2007 at 08:22 AM.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast