+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: A Dragon's Tale (RPG)

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A Dragon's Tale (RPG)

Lethos walking away from the castle thought "three days ,huh? that's way too long ... though it is the best opportunity anyway" .. then he continued "and now a war ... ten years of ultimate peace why all of a sudden? why would dark elves would want this land anyway?" the cycle of thoughts was cut when he heard the sound of a flying dragon in the sky upon him "from the looks a messenger i guess ... then they sure would ask Anthony's help ... anyway he's the only one who may provide it to Lionel ,but first of all i need to get some rest .. i guess i'll take a nap under something ..." he thought gazing into a forest that's not too far from him.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Agneas had started a fire by the time Knight had found him in the forest, resting his head upon a rock. "Ah there you are" said Knight landing in the clearing,
    "And how was your meeting with the king?"
    he asked.
    Looking up at Knight, Agneas got up and walked over to the fire. "We will know in a few days." he said. Hearing wings upon the air,
    both Knight and Agneas looked up to see a dragon fly past, "I wonder where he is going?" said Knight.

Not bothering to answer about the dragon, Raven looked towards the edge of the clearing. For he had caught a glimpse of someone walking through the forest. "Wait here Knight, I will check it out." Raven had said, and before Agneas could gain hold of his body, he was off.
    Weaving in and out of the trees, Raven was suer he had seen someone. Walking a bit further into the forest, Raven came across the young Dark-Elf who was at the Castle earlier.

"Hello to you, Friend." Raven said, "Would you like to join me at my fire?" He asked.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

as Lethos was walking across the forest he heard the sound of leaves walked upon made by someone nearby him but he pretended that he didn't hear anything until ... that one was near enough to say "Hello to you, Friend." that man continued "Would you like to join me at my fire?" ... Lethos looked at the man and recognized him at once "the king's son?" he thought ,then whispered to his dragon "Erethil ,at Craniumhelm's forest ,come at once" then turned to the man "i would be glad to" Lethos answered and walked with Agneas with suspicions ..

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Raven led the way back to where Knight was waiting,"Knight, we are going to have company, please be ready for us." Raven communicated with Knight.
    "Is it the one who you saw walking through the forest?" Inquired Knight. "Yes it is, just please be ready." pulsed Raven, finally reaching the clearing, Raven walked towards the fire,"Please have a seat, and tell me about yourself." he said.

Thanks

Lethos sat and answered "I'm a traveler ... and i'm seeking a place to work ... i have some humble fighting abilities so i decided to recruit myself in the army and for the sake of this land as well" saying that without any intention of telling Agneas his real aim here ,"but still why would the king's son wonder with his dragon all alone in this wilderness? you know after all there is always people who wants to take your life or anyone in the royal family" Lethos said that directly with a calm tune looking sharply into Agneas' eyes ...

Thanks

Finally managing to retake control, Agneas looked at the Dark-Elf over the fire.
    "Well you see, I am not the Kings son." Agneas told him, " I to am a traveler, and I am here to finish a job that started many years ago."
    Looking over to Knight, he nodded his head as if he had heard something.
    "Alright, formalities aside, what is your real purpose here?" asked Knight, looking at the dark-elf.

"Don't be so quick to judge him Knight, he may be an ally!" Agneas said, '"And if he isn't I will gut him where he stands" thought Raven.
    Deciding to go and look for food, Knight left the clearing. heading north through the forest. A short way ahead Knight spotted a nice looking doe near a stream,
    and decided to have venison for dinner.
    "Sorry for Knights temper, but he doesn't take to strangers easily" Agneas to him.

Thanks

"it is normal ... all dragons are like that ,they can't get familiar that well only to their riders anyway .." Lethos said and continued "i have one myself" now Lethos said that he remembered that he called his dragon ... "Erethil ,where are you?" talking to his dragon "very near ,master" Erethil responded ,"then search for a smoke of a fire ... you can see me then from above to check if it is the right one" Lethos told Erethil ,turning after that to Agneas "my dragon will arrive in a minute" Lethos said that to Agneas so the last won't think that it is an attack or what so ever suspicions that might come to someone's mind ...

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

After about a half an hour ride on Icecess's back, Athina had made her way to the river clearing spoted yetsterday. Icecess, set me down near the edge of the river please. Yes right away. and with that she lands right near the bank of the river and Athina tried her Gale Storm Ice attack on the river so that she could freeze it and use it to test a jump off the back of Icecess. SUCESS! With that Athina had jumped down onto the ice, and now walks along the river freezing it to make a bridge and then a training platform. What are you doing Ahina? Icecess asked. I am making a platform for you and I to train on that will never melt I dont know if that will work you know. Well that is why this is called TRAINING you know.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast